• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 13 - Endercon in Ponyville (Part 2 Final)

It was a peaceful morning as the birds sing their songs, winds blowing, and the sun shining as it rises from the horizon. Things couldn't have been more better for our Enderfriend here. Shadow felt so complete for the first time in his life. He has two companions to love and care for; friends that will look for each other; and a home that sees him as a hero. This was better then home. Although, a thought had occur to him. Does he even want to go home? You know what, no. They never liked him back in Craftia. Why bother going back.

Anyway, when the future Ender-family woke up, Shadow explained Mirror that him and Twilight were now a couple. Mirror felt so happy that morning. Chanting that she will have a new mom. Which made the said couple blush. After talking with Mirror, they headed over to the Golden Oak Library to announce their relationship to the others. As you readers expect, they all congratulated them, but one of them warned Shadow that if he screws up, then there will be nothing left but his Enderpearl. That culprits was both Rainbow Dash and Spike. Even in Shadow's head, 'I like to see them try'. Though, they soon eased up on their aggressive advances and congratulated them. Shadow was a bit worried when Shining Armor finds out about them, but Twilight said that she will be their with him when she tells her family. It will also be payback for Shining not telling her about him getting married.

Shadow did noticed that some of the citizens of Ponyville are still a bit spooked by his... aggressive behavior since yesterday and tend to either look away, or walk away in a haste. Shadow felt bad for it. His little act have cost him half the towns trust and he's nearly going back to where he started.

"Oh cheer up, darling." Rarity says as they eat their pixelated breakfast. "I'm sure they will warm up to you again if you give them time."

"I know, it's just that I want to make it up to Ponyville for yesterday's event." Shadow says as he eats his pixelated carrot.

"By the way, where did you get all of this fancy grub at anyway?" Applejack asks as she inspects a pixel apple.

"Well, remember when I told you about Herobrine in our last Q/A's session?"

The girls nob.

"Well I can be able to talk to him in my sleep. A couple of nights ago when Rarity was designing the house, I asked him that if he can bring some stuff from Craftia so I could share with you all."

"And thanks too. I'm really digging this pixel emerald." Spike says as he takes another bit of the said emerald.

"Hey! Maybe you can share parts of Craftia with Ponyville!" Pinkie Pie said loudly.

"I'm not sure what I can share, Pinkie." Shadow said as he looks down.

"Well, is there any some sort of celebration that the Minecrafters do?" Twilight asks as she scoots closer to Shadow.

Shadow closed his eyes and thought hard. Most of the things in Craftia was weird. Suddenly, a thought came in his head.

"I think I know what to do!" Shadow yelled.

"What is it?" Twilight asked.

"Well there is a celebration that the Mincrafters do every year. They call it the Endercon!"

"Endercon?" The girls and dragon said confused

"Yeah! In the Endercon, they set up stand and full of games and prizes. They even have contests on building. It's pretty much like a big party."

"I love it already!" Pinkie said as she hops up and down.

"I'm not sure if there are lot of ponies who know how to build like you, Shadow." Fluttershy said.

"That's alright, me and the other Mobs can throw a Karaoke Contest and sing some songs from Craftia."

"You know what, that sounds like a great idea!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, I'm down. Let's do this!" Rainbow added.

"Alright, I'm going to get the other Mobs and tell the princesses. You girls tell the mayor and spread the news."

With a nob, everypony went to get everything ready. The mayor was delighted to approve this Endercon. Soon she informed everypony in Ponyville about it before they all went to work. Shadow teleported to the castle and told Celestia and Luna about it. They both liked the idea, especially Luna since it's at night. Shadow then went to the Crystal Empire and did the same thing with Cadence and Shining Armor. They were happy to attend the event. They said they will bring their parents with time to see Twilight. Shadow was excited to meet Twilight's parents. Soon, they will be his too in the future. Shadow then gathered all the Mobs (Including Wild Style after some talking and introduction to the others.) and they all went to work.

Later on that night, everypony was having fun and enjoying the festivities. Right now, our heroes are next to a stage which was still being set up for the Karaoke Conest.

"Shadow, this is the best!" Pinkie said happily.

"This is awesome!" Rainbow yelled.

"It was nothing. I thought we could have some fun." Shadow said with pride.

Just then, Celestia and the other guests have arrived. Though, there were two ponies Shadow have never seen before.

Must be Twilight and Shining's parents. Shadow thought.

"I see that the festivities are in order." Celestia said.

"It is, Celestia. Everypony is having the time of their lives." Shadow says as he looks over to the new ponies. "You two must be Twilight and Shining's parents."

"Yes we are, mister. I'm Night Light, and this is my beautiful wife, Twilight Velvet." Night said as he was nuzzled by Velvet for the compliment. "Who are you though?"

"My name is Shadow the Enderpony." Shadow said.

Just then, the entire Mob squad arrived with excitement in each step for tonight. Celestia and Luna were surprised at the new ponies; Shining and Cadence already seen Long Shot, but the others did intimidated them; Velvet moved closer to Night as the Mobs came closer.

"Oh, I see that we have new faces among us." Luna said. "Shadow, who are these ponies?"

"I think introduction is in order. Well, this Long Shot, the Skeleton Pony."

Long simply waved.

"This Yo, the Slime Pony."

Yo smiles as she hops up and down.

"This is Flesh Feeder, the Zombie Pony."

"Just to be clear, I don't eat ponies. So no screaming please." Flesh said a bit annoyed.

"Finally, this is Wild Style, the Spider Pony."

Style was to occupied as she stares at a floating butterfly.

"They are the contestants to the Karaoke Contest. As you can see, the stage is almost ready."

"It is nice to meet you all." Celestia said.

Just then, a small colt came from behind the curtains of the stage and came up to Shadow.

"Everything is all set, Shadow. The stage is ready to go."

"Thanks, Pipsqueak." Shadow thanked before turning towards the others. "Alright, let's do this everypony."

The Mobs nob before they went behind the curtains. Everypony else went to their seats in front of the stage. Soon, Mayor Mare came from behind the curtains.

"Mares and Gentlecolts, tonight is a goodnight for Ponyville's first annual Endercon!" She says with smile.

The crowd roared with joy.

"Me and two other ponies, Vinyl Scratch and Octavia Melody will be judging in the Karaoke Contest. Our contestant are our town's local residential Mobs."

Mayor Mare trotted towards the judge tables along with Vinyl and Octavia. The crowd quiet down as they wait.

"Our first contestant is Flesh Feeder, the Zombie Pony. He will be singing, 'Villagers".

Flesh came walking to the front of the stage with the spotlight shining on him. He cleared his throat before he starts singing.

Been hurtin lately, so lonely now
you make my head spin
spinnin I'm dizzy now

What's on the menu
it smells so sweet
and I've been saving, saving
Turn up the heat,yeah

Cuz I really been needing your blood
Wanna be covered in your blood
I can tell that you wanna stay, oh baby

It's a shame our worlds are apart
cuz I wanna see you are apart
and I won't let you get away

Villagers
just freeze
Cuz we're here to eat your family
we're right here, we're hungry
and we heard that you are flavory
just go into that oven
bake you all night
need a little savory, in my diet

Villager!

Just add Cheese
Cuz we're here to eat your family

Your broken pieces
I'll eat them up
and you'll be baking, baking
mmmm... yummmm
just add the pepper
a lemon too
and then the butter, B-Butter
Melted on you

Cuz I really been needing your blood
Wanna be covered in your blood
I can tell that you wanna stay, oooh baby

It's a shame our worlds are apart
cuz I wanna see you are apart
and I won't let you get away

Villagers
just freeze
Cuz we're here to eat your family
we're right here, we're hungry
and we heard that you are flavoury


just go into that oven

bake you all night

need a little savory, in my diet

Villager!

Just add Cheese

Cuz we're here to eat your family


I want some cheese on it

and that's a guarantee

maybe some bread on it,

baby carrots and peas

yeah, that's just who i am

I really gotta eat

Wanna be so close I can,

I can feel your heart..beat


Do you wanna see my flames,

or my friend named Zane I Ate?

You can see our snake pit.

No armor on... yeah, that's villager

Villagers
we're kidding
we're not here to eat your family
we're right here, we're hungry
and we came here for the cool party
just come out of that oven

We've got all night
There's no need for shovin’, for your life
Villager
Say Cheese
we're not here to eat your family

When the song stopped, everypony was both amazed and horrified. There was some slow clops that sounded in the audience, but they were more awkward then excitement.

"Uh well... that was... something." Mayor Mare chuckled nervously. "Judges?"

Vinyl put up a 4; Octavia put up a 3; and Mayor put a 4. Flesh frowned before going back into to curtains.

"Aright, our next contestant is Long Shot, the Skeleton Pony. He will be singing, 'Sad War'."

All around him are skeleton faces
Same old places, family faces
Getting ready for their daily chases
Going out there, going out there

Her shelves are full of empty glasses
No possessions, full depression
Goes ahead and walks out to the river
Bow and quiver, a bow and quiver

And he heard a person coming
She heard a skeleton
He turned the cliffside corner
and saw what he’d never had

An act that was forbidden
She took a step towards him
They both felt a connection
In a very, very sad war sad war

She’s been waiting for the day she’d find him
Find a best friend, Find a best friend
And they knew that what they did was outlawed
Was illegal, Was forbidden

But they thought that it was worth the danger
No one saw them, no one saw them
But one day the humans got suspicious
Followed her there, Followed her there

And they heard some people coming
They heard some skeletons
Around the cliffside corner
they saw what they’d never had

Two sides were full of hatred
they began the attack
They both were separated
In a very, very sad war sad war
Destroying the world
Sad war

When the song was over, nearly everpony was tearing up as they cheered for such talent.

"That was beautiful..." Mayor Mare said wiping away a tear. "Judges?"

Vinyl had her face against the table as she lifts up a 6; Octavia smiles softly as she gives a 7; and Mayor Mare also gives a 7. Shot smiles before bowing and disappearing behind the curtains.

"Our 3rd contestants will be Yo, the Slime Pony, and Wild Style, the Spider Pony. They will be singing in a duet. The song is, 'Stronger Than You'."

The said Slime and Spider Ponies came up to the stage while wearing matching sweaters with a heart on each one.

I didn’t think that you’d stand here
lemme tell you it was easy making all of your friends disappear
you think you’ve won
now hold still this will hurt a skele-ton

I’m a saint, don’t ask me how
hey sans I guess you’re sans a brother now lol
so, let’s go just me and you
I wonder if you always knew?

go ahead and try to stop me if you’re able
can't you see that my determination’s stable?
never knew resetting worlds could be fulfilling
once you spare me, I’ll just keep on killing

everybody thinks that I’ll come save'em
even though this path is what I’m cravin’
this story has an ending after this fight
you’ll be burning in hell through the night

I’m not afraid
of love.
Love.
Love.

This is where we are
This is how it ends
I don't know why you think that there's a chance we could be friends
but somewhere deep inside me, i'm screaming out your name
I've given up myself, I know we'll never be the same...

go ahead and try to stop me if you’re able
you know that my determination's stable
all the promises you kept are slowly dying
I guess You must be so sick of trying

I wanna the one to paint it black
your sins are done crawling all over my back

There's no one to save
This will be your grave
Despite all the chances that you gave...

I’m not afraid
of love.
Love.
Love.
and I'll do it again.
Love.
Love.
Love.
and I'll do it again.
Love.
Love.
Love.
and I'll do it again.
Love.
Love.
Love.

As the song ends, the crowd cheers for the duos. Some of the stallions even whistled and chanted their names.

"How gorgeous... judges?" Mayor asks.

Vinyl smile a little as she puts up a 6; Octavia gives an 8; and Mayor Mare gives a 7. The Mob duos cheered a bit as they head backstage.

"Next up is Ponyville's hero, Shadow the Enderpony. He will be singing, 'Never Let You Go'."

Shadow walked up before he smiled.

"This song is dedicated to my very special somepony, Twilight Sparkle!"

The spotlight then shined on Twilight. She was surprised and happy at the same time. Though, she felt a little shy from all the attention. Night, Velvet, and Shining were also surprised by this. Cadence, on the other hoof smiled as she, the Princess of Love saw this coming before. The crowd awed before cheering. They quiet down as Shadow began singing.

You only need a torch when the light is low
Only need the sun when the monsters groan
Only know your lover when you let them go.
Once so high now I'm feeling low
This house is no longer our home
Only know your lover when you let them go
Ill never let you go.

Staring at your picture from the past, replay moments from first to last
coz days go slow, and sleep so fast
I see you when I close my eyes, hope you know how hard I tried
Coz you know, ill never say goodbye.

You only need a torch when the light is low
Only need the sun when the zombies groan
Only know your lover when you let them go.
Only think I've one last chance to show, only feeling lost and all alone
Only know your lover when you let them go.

This world looks different in the dark, but with every ending will bring a fresh start
You're never alone, coz you have my heart.
Block to block ill slay the mobs, ill never lose you so you'll never feel lost
I'm getting closer with every biome crossed.

Twilight was starting to tear up with joy as Shadow sang to her with such passion. Some of the other couples smiled as they held closer to each other as they too was taken by this beautiful song.

You only need a torch when the light is low
Only need the sun when the zombies groan
Only know your lover when you let them go.
Gonna take this one last chance to show, never wanna be lost and all alone
Only know your lover when you let them go.
Ill never let you go

You only need a torch when the light is low
Only need the sun when the zombies groan
Only know your lover when you let them go.
Guess I took my one last chance to show, you'll never be lost and all alone
Only know your lover when you let them go.

The crowd then cheered as they yelled for another song.

"That was really lovely... judges?"

Vinyl smiled as she raised hers to an 8; Octavia also puts up an 8; and Mayor Mare gives a 9.

"Well, I say that our winner of our First Annual Endercon Karaoke Contest is-"

"Wait!"

Mayor Mare was interrupted by Pipsqueak as he runs up and whisper something in her ears before running off stage. This confused everypony before Mayor Mare got back their attention.

"It seems that there are 2 last minute entries. Our next entry will be... Writer Page. He will be singing, 'Through The Night'."

There came a grey unicorn stallion with black mane, tail, and a small beard. There was dark grey streaks in his mane, while his tail is as long and straight as Octavia's to her interest. Some ponies were muttering if it could be Octavia's brother. He was also wearing a blue suit and red tie. Along with a dark grey undershirt with glasses. His cutie mark is a picture of a book being written.

"Hello, everypony. I am Writer Page. I would also like to dedicate a song to my love, Cherry Bomb!"

Another spotlight shined on a very excited red pegasus mare. She had long straight red mane and tail with as there was a pink streak that goes through them. She also was wearing a pair of red bracelets. Her cutie mark is a picture of cherries being lit like a bomb.

Writer then began to sing.

It's a new day, gotta stay alive,
Just answer, Is it your will to survive?
Playing Hardcore, all alone,
I gotta get to the end, on my own.

Grabbing my pick, got some things to find,
I know I have to explore, it's a grind.
Building a house, a new home.
Journey into the unknown.

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

Here in this hell, I've been once before
Getting that blaze rod I need, just one more,
Make no mistake, Not this time,
Victory soon, will be mine.

Got what I need, got all my supplies,
I want to conquer the end, that's my prize,
Who is that girl, I don't know,
Is she a friend, or a foe?

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

This is the goal, we've been working for
Defeat the Ender-Dragon, win the war
There's no way back, down below
Into the void we will go

Desolate place, now we're all alone,
we have to fight to the death, can't go home,
No option to run away,
Give it our best, win the day

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

If you can craft, you can mine,
Or use a sword, you decide,
Just do your best in this fight,
There is only one way through the night!

The crowd cheered on as Cherry started doing mini flips while flying in the air.

"That was amazing... judges?"

Vinyl put up a 7; Octavia gives a 7; Mayor Mare gives a 9. Writer pumped his hoof before going backstage.

"Now our final entry for tonight is... Black Ender! He will be singing, 'Warfare',"

Soon, a midnight blue unicorn stallion came onto the stage. What was weird was that he looked like Shadow, only smaller and he had the same cutie mark, except it was blue instead of blue-ish green.

"Greetings, everypony. I'm glad to be here tonight. I hope you like the song."

I was left
all alone
In the - e - e - e night

Many times
Ran away
from all the fights

and the walls kept crumbling down
in our city that we love

Many zombies come over the hills
with their darkness all above

but if we close our eyes
Does it almost feel like
We will kill them all
and if we close our eyes
does it almost feel like
Weve done this before

How am I gonna live through all this fricken warfare x2

We were caught and we lost
in all of our battles

in our ranks
we were scared
we feared we'd lose them

and our walls then crashed on down
in our city
that we love

many zombies come over the hills
with their darkness all above

but if we close our eyes
Does it almost feel like
We will kill them all
and if we close our eyes
does it almost feel like
Weve done this before

how am I gonna live through all this warfare x2

does it almost feel like we've done this before

Oh where did this begin

the zombie in our ranks

Oh where did this begin

the zombie in our ranks

The stallion's horn glowed as he summons a blank and purple guitar to everypony's surprise and played a solo.

but if we close our eyes
Does it almost feel like
We will kill them all
and if we close our eyes
does it almost feel like
Weve done this before

how am I gonna live through all this fricken warfare x2

Does it almost feel like
We will kill them all

Soon everypony cheered at this mysterious pony.

"That was fantastic... judges?

Vinyl put up a 10; Octavia gave it a 9; and Mayor Mare also gives a 9.

"And it looks like we have a winner, best singer is Black Ender!"

Everypony cheered as Black Ender bowed and left the stage. Soon, the scoreboard was put up as it showed the scores.

1st Place Black Ender 'Warfare'

2nd Place Shadow 'Never Let You Go'

3rd Place Writer Page 'Through The Night'

4th Place Yo & Wild Style 'Stronger Then You'

4th Place Long Shot 'Sad War'

5th Place Flesh Feeder 'Villager'

Everypony applause as they depart, but unknown to them, two familiar figures was peering from the darkness with anger in their gaze.

"How is he here?"

"We'll find out soon."

Author's Note:

Here is some of my OC mix pack!

PreviousChapters Next