• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 10 - One Bad Player (Part 3 Final)

The search for the Slime Pony has been going on for over 3 hours. The journey through the Everfree Forest have been hard for the Enderpony since he was tall. Resulting in him getting hit in the face by passing branches while following the Spider Pony. It was nightfall as the Mob Duo made it to an opening.

"How much longer, Wild?" Shadow asked exhausted. "We've been going forward towards this direction for hours. The only thing we found is this opening."

"Well, I've got good news and bad news." Wild Style says while catching a nearby butterfly.

"What's the good news?"

"The good news is that this where we stop."

"Oh thank, Herobrine!!"

"The bad news is that the trail has gone cold."

Shadow just stared at the Mob before him as she nibbles on the butterfly.

"You're kidding, right?"

"Sadly, no. Also, I don't know about you, but this is where depart."

"You're not coming with me?"

"I would, but as you can see my behind." Wild pats on her back. (or butt? I don't know spider anatomy. My bad.) "I have some responsibility coming my way, and I can't risk getting in danger."

"Whoa! When did you became pregnant?" Shadow asks surprised.

"I would tell you, but I think you were in the middle of finding your friend."

"Oh yeah, well... I guess this is goodbye then."

"What? Am I not allowed to meet the other ponies? Is my figure too hideous for wondering eyes?"

"What?! No, no, no, I-I didn't mean it like that! I meant to say-"

*Giggles* "Just kidding. You are so cute when you're nervous"

Shadow blushed, and was now feeling silly.

"In all seriousness, it's probably for the best. I'm not really social, and my presents will cause a panic. Farewell, Shadow the Enderpony, and may Herobrine look over you."

With that, the Spider Pony turned around and left the Enderpony all alone out in the open field. With a sigh, Shadow then began his search for his slime friend. Unfortunately, he came across nothing but a couple of critters that live in the forest.

BONK!

Just as was going to turn around and return home with bad news, he was soon struck in the back of head by something hard. Soon, darkness covered his vision.


It felt like forever as Shadow finally woken up from his slumber. It's a good thing that Mobs can see in the dark, or else this would be troubling. All around him was some cocoons that were covered in slime-like substances. He realize that he too was in some sort of cocoon. With his Enderman strength, he was able to get himself free from his slimy prison, but instead of climbing out like he planned, Shadow then fell to the floor before he could have a chance to teleport. He looked up and sees that his previous prison was hanging in the ceiling.

"Should of seen that coming." Shadow said nopony.

Suddenly, he heard a hiss, then two hisses, followed by many hisses. With his Mob night vision, he spotted so many bug like creatures surrounding him. Some were in armor-like bearings while most weren't wearing anything.

"Uhh, hi there. Is there something I could do?"

"I thought you said it would hold it in place!" One guard (Shadow that it was.) yelled at its comrade.

"Sir, I had no idea it would escape! We sealed it with the strongest slime we had." The other guard replied seemingly nervous.

"Well, neutralize it before it can get away!"

With that, the closest guard shot a blob of green slime at Shadow, but thanks to his Enderman instincts, he quickly teleported out of way of the projectile and reappeared right behind the now surprise guard. Shadow looked down at the guard before him with a twitchy eye.

"If you wanted to play, you could just asked."

SCCRRREEEEEEEECCHHH!!!!

Before the bug pony could react, Shadow swing his mallet like forearms at it and nocked it against the wall resulting it going unconscious. Another guard then flew up in the air and tried to dive bomb at the Enderpony, only to end up in the same position with it's fallen comrade. Shadow then charged at another bug pony and ram his forehead into its skull. The bug pony then flew across the cave and into the group of other bug ponies.

"Strike!" Shadow yelled.

Suddenly, Shadow felt a small amount of pain on his neck. Another bug pony took the opportunity and chomped down on it's opponent's neck. Sadly, its attempt was proven fruitless as Shadow turned and nocked it against the cave wall. As Shadow was about to beat the little creature in a pulp, a tiny voice echoed in the distance.

"Wait!"

Shadow looked around and spotted a really small version of the attacking bug pony. By the sound of it, it sounded female, and couldn't be more than 3 or 4 years old. (Again, I don't know the age ratio in Equestria. Faust dammit, I need to do better research. Apologies to you readers out there.)

Anyway, it walked past the other fallen bug ponies and came up to the Enderpony with teary eyes.

"Please... no more... I don't want to... see anymore fighting..." The little bug pony sobbed as it struggle to say a clear sentence.

Shadow looked down at the tiny bug-like creature. Realization soon came into Enderpony's mind. He just fought a group of bug ponies into unconsciousness out of rage. Sure, they did captured him and were planning on doing Herobrine knows what, but he could of just simply teleported out of there without getting into a fight. Shadow looked again at the tiny crying bug pony. With a kind heart, Shadow sat down on his haunches and pulled the surprised/scared bug pony in a embrace.

"Shh... it's okay... it's all over."

The bug pony looked up into Shadow's eyes before burying its face into his soft chest and stain it with streaming tears. Shadow then kept the bug pony in place till it finally calmed down. Shadow leaned down and nuzzled the bug pony, which quickly eased it.

"Better?"

It nobbed.

"What's your name little one?"

"My name is Mirror Coat." She says.

"What a pretty name, Mirror." Shadow says with a smile.

The little bug pony made a cute little giggle. "Thanks, um, what's your name?"

"My name is Shadow, and I'm an Enderpony."

"Wow, I never met an Enderpony before."

"Well, I am the first in this land."

Shadow then told a little 'story' to the bug pony about how him and his friends ended up in Equestria. When he was finished, a thought came to him.

"Sorry to ask, but what are you?"

"I'm a changeling." Mirror replied with a bit of pride.

"Interesting, say, do you know where the exit is?"

"Oh it's down the hall to the left."

"Thanks, also, where is your parents?"

This might of been the wrong thing to say, because Mirror started to tear up a little.

"I don't have any anymore. Those mean ponies took them away from me."

Shadow was shocked by this. Did these changelings had a troubled past with the ponies? How come Twilight never mention anything about this? Soon, something with Shadow's heart blossomed into some brighter then the sun.

"Hey..."

The slightly crying changeling looked up at Shadow with a sad and curious expression.

"Do you want to come on with me on a little adventure?"

Mirror Coat looked into the Enderpony's eyes with both shock and excitement. She then jumped up and wrapped her holed-covered forelegs around one of Shadow's.

"I'll take that as a yes." Shadow says with a chuckle.

With that, Shadow walked down the hallway and was soon outside the with cave with the sun about to rise. Must been out longer that he thought. With a glow from his horn, Shadow and Mirror Coat headed back to Ponyville. Shadow might have to bring the bad news the Yo that he didn't find Justin, but he will be bringing some great news about being a guardian. He will not let anything happen to Mirror Coat as long as he stands.

"Don't worry Mirror... I'll protect you."

Author's Note:

Hi everypony, it's me The EnderPony Master.

I am sorry to say that I had to cancel the BONUS Chapters. I was causing so many delays and I am not going to make that same mistake again. Also, me and Cherry Bomb here are officially a couple.

I hope this chapter made it for you readers out there. If it's not enough, then here's a song just for you all. See you all next time and enjoy.

PreviousChapters Next