• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,986 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,986

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 4 - New Skin (Edited)

Dear, Princess Celestia

I know that you and Luna are currently busy rebuilding Canterlot, but I need you immediately at the Golden Oak Library. When me and Spike finally got back from our train ride, there was a bright light that appeared when I opened the front door. When it dimmed down, there stood in front of us a unicorn stallion with black coat and purple mane and tail. He also has a set of razor sharp teeth. What surprised me the most is that he is tall as you! At least one head taller. He is currently lying on my couch unconscious. I've sent Spike to get the others. I will wait for a reply.

Your Faithful Student,
Twilight Sparkle


As Twilight finished writing and sending the urgent letter, she turned her attention back to her guest. She had no idea who this stallion was. What will she do when he regains consciousness.

'The last tall pitch-black pony I've met tried to steal my brother and make Equestria her hive's feeding grounds.' Twilight thought as her horn glows. 'I should check to be sure. Better safe than sorry. It's a good thing Celestia taught me a spell to check for Changelings after the incident.'

Twilight lowered her horn and scanned. To her relief, he wasn't a Changeling, but she still doesn't know if he is safe to be around with.

"I hope Spike and the others get here soon." Twilight said to herself.

Just then, Spike came running in from the door with the mares in tow.

"Twilight! Are you okay?! Did he do anything to you?!" Spike said as he tries to catch his breath.

"It's okay, Spike. I'm fine." Twilight reassured. "Our guest is still unconscious."

"Twi, what happened?" Applejack asks. "Spike came in shoutn' about a mystery pony appearing in your library."

"It's true. When me and Spike gotten home from our train ride, a light shined and he appeared."

Everypony and dragon turned their gaze towards the dark-coated stallion. They had mix feelings about the newcomer. Applejack was impressed by the stallion's slight muscle tone, he sure looks really strong for a unicorn. Rainbow Dash was suspicious as she keeps an eye on the large pony. Fluttershy was keeping her distances away as she finds a spot to hide just in case. Twilight was fascinated at how this pony was so big, he looked similar to an Alicorn. Pinkie was just being Pinkie. Rarity on the other hoof had a look of awe.

'Oh my Celestia!' Rarity thought. 'Who ever this pony is, his color tone is absolutely marvelous! I already have so many ideas for my next line of dresses.'

"Look, everypony! He's waking up!" Pinkie said excitedly.

The girls took a couple of steps back as the Enderman turned pony starts to open his eyes.


Shadow groaned as he slowly opened his eyes. Boy, that trip did a number on him. It was kind of sad to know that he won't be able to go back home. Though, it is also great to be in someplace new. Notch mentioned that the new place would be very different, but that didn't worry the Enderman.

'Where ever I am, I'm sure it can't be too weird.' He thought.

When Shadow fully opened his eyes, he saw a rather strange sight. In front of him were multi-colored horses and a small dragon to his surprise. They all looked at him as he takes in his surrounding.

'Okay, this might be weirder then those Youtube Videos'

Not knowing what to do, he decides go with one option.

"Uh... hi?" Shadow greets awkwardly.

In a flash, the pink horse was right up in his face. Showering Shadow with questions he can barely catch on to.

"Hi there! My name is Pinkie Pie! What's your name? Where did you come from? Why are you in Twilight's library? Do you have any more friends? I want to be their friends too! Do you want a party?! Huh, huh, huh, well do you?!!" Pinkie's snout was against Shadow's at this point.

Shadow was at lost of words.

'This is one hyperactive horse! Did someone traded her 50 packs of sugar for fireworks or something?!'

Though, to his relief, the butterscotch colored winged horse came to his rescue and pride this 'Pinkie Pie' out of his personal space.

"Pinkie, stop." Fluttershy calmly spoke. "This pony here may be hurt and you're making him feel uncomfortable."

Fluttershy faces Shadow.

"Are you okay? If... you don't mind me asking."

"I'm fine." Shadow replied. "Thanks for asking."

'It's official, I like this horse. Hope the others are the same.' Shadow thought.

Everypony stayed silent for a moment before Twilight spoke.

"Well, allow me to introduce my, I'm Twilight Sparkle, prized student of Princess Celestia herself, and these are my friends. This is Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, and-"

"-and I'm Rainbow Dash!" Rainbow interrupted. "The fastest flyer in Equestria and future member of the Wonderbolts!"

'Geez, and I thought those Minecrafters were loud sometimes.' Shadow thought as he rose from the couch.

"Whoa nelly." Applejack said surprised. "You're sure taller when standing. Heck, ya'll are even taller than Princess Celestia."

Before Twilight could ask Shadow's name, Spike burped out a small paper that flouted in front of Twilight's face.

Dear, Twilight Sparkle

I don't want to cause an alarm, but this pony you described is similar to the ones me and my sister recently have gotten reports of. This pony may be a threat. I want you to get it out of the library. If it refuses, then carefully get everypony out of there. Me and my sister are on our way to deal with this threat.

-Princess Celestia

Author's Note:

Hello, it's me, Writer Page. Also known as, The EnderPony Master.

I hope you like the chapter, especially now that it was fixed a bit.

See what happens next on Minecraft Beginnings!

PreviousChapters Next