• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 3 - What's worse, Greifers or Intruders?

It was a lovely afternoon in Ponyville. After the incident at the wedding, the main six (Spike included) headed back home while Shining Armor and Princess Cadance headed off on their honeymoon after the party. After the mares got off the train from Canterlot, they all went off their separate ways as Spike and Twilight headed back to there peaceful library.

"Well, that was a good trip if I do say so myself" Spike spoke.

"I'll admit, it could have gone better if those Changlings haven't shown up and tried to invade Canterlot along with Equestria." Twilight said. "I mean sure, Shining and Cadance beat Queen Chrysalis saved everypony, but I wished we could of prevented it in the first place."

"We couldn't of known that there was a race of love-sucking bugs were planning an invasion on Equestria, Twi. The important thing is that everypony is safe and we can finally relax in ponyville."

"I guess your right Spike. Although, we'll relax after we clean the library and rearrange the books."

"What?! We barely came back from Canterlot and we still have to work?!" Spike pouted.

"Yes, we need to keep it clean. You didn't think I would forget now would you?" Twilight said with a smirk.

As they both finally gotten to the library, Twilight used her magic to turn the nob and open the door with Spike in tow. When they went in, they were met with a flash of a bright light that fill the room. Once it dimmed down, Twilight and Spike were shock to see a black coated unicorn stallion with dark purple mane and tail was standing in front of them. What got Twilight's attention was his cutie-mark was an orb surrounded with seven purple sparkles. Also the fact, that he was tall as Celestia, maybe even an inch taller!

"Wha-..." The mysterious stranger says as he collapse onto the floor.

"Twilight, who is this and what's wrong with him?!" Spike panicked.

"I don't know but go get the others while I see what's wrong with him." Twilight said as she levitated their new guest onto the couch.

"Are you sure Twi? We don't know if he's safe or not. He could be a burglar that tried to rob us before we came here." Spike asked as the fear of sompony hurting his adoptive sister while he's gone.

"I'll be fine Spike, if he tries anything, then I'll put a spell on him that'll subdue him" Twilight replied.

Spike simply nodded and made one last glance at their "guest" before running off to find ther others.

'I just hope she knows what she's doing, or it things won't end well' Spike thought.

PreviousChapters Next