• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 15 - From Beginning To The End (Special!)

Craftia, Nether - Castle Herobrine

3rd Person Perv.

It was not a good day for Herobrine. He finally had the time to have a meeting with the Mob Leaders and there are already complications. Apparently, his Mobs aren't as loyal as they were before. The Ender, Slime, and Zombie Leaders refused to be apart of his plan. The only ones that accepted to join him was the Wither, Spider, and Skeleton Leaders. There are Creepers too, but they don't really have any life values. Just place them near a Minecrafter and they're gone. They might be loyal, but they are stupid. Right now, Herobrine was sitting on his throne, watching some of the local Minecrafters doing their everyday activities.

"I have to admit, they have changed since the last I've seen them." Herobrine said to himself.

"Sir?"

Herobrine turns to see his two of his Skeleton guards. (Courtesy of Princess Dry Bones)

"What is it?" He asks annoyed.

"We came to report that six of the villages in the SouthEast of the Sand Biome have been destroyed."

"Exellent, anything else?"

The two guards looked at each other uneasy.

"Well?" Herobrine was getting impatient.

"Well... our Spy Bats have reports of the dragon you spawned."

"Oh yes," Herobrine smiled. "Has it done it's duty and destroyed that Enderman?"

The guards were getting really nervous.

"I... I'm afraid not, Sir."

Herobrine's face turned from a smile to a scowl.

"...What...?"

"W-We have some re-reports that it was defeated by a green Pegasus and a tall Unicorn minutes after it arriv-."

BOOM!

The guard didn't finished his report as he now lays down on the ground wheezing puffs a smoke.

"This is unacceptable!" The dark troller said with a TNT in one hand. "I gave that stupid reptile one job and it didn't even lasted an hour!"

"We also have reports that when it came through the Midnight Zone, a small white Unicorn arrived with it." The other guard said now scared.

Herobrine then turned confused.

"What?"

"Our spies have reports of an a small Unicorn came through the portal. Its history are unknown."

This was something Herobrine wasn't expecting.

"Is it a threat to our plans?"

"I don't think so. The dragon and the Unicorn were the only ones that got through."

"Hmm... very well. Send a message to King Dead Eye. I need his men to capture two targets."

Herobrine floated down from his throne and handed a picture to the guard.

"Yes, Sir."

As the guard left, Herobrine turned and stared at the horizon of the Nether.

'If you want things done right, then you got to do it yourself.' He thought as he disappears from sight.


Equestria, Ponyville - Ponyville General Hospital

Shadow's Perv.

This was a crazy day so far. A dragon goes on a rampage in the Everfree Forest, another Mob comes out of nowhere, and a filly who has no idea where she is. I wonder what will come next.

"Ow!"

Oh yeah, forgot to mention that I'm in the infirmary getting my cuts and gashes bandaged by Nurse Redheart.

"Is this going to be a thing for now on? You're coming here more faster than Rainbow Dash." Redheart smirked.

"It's not my fault. Danger seems to come around when I'm near." I countered.

"You have to be more careful, Shadow."

"I'll try."

I really need to improve on my fighting skills. I can't always rely on my rage. I need to do things quick and clean. Which reminds me.

"How is Short Fuse doing?"

"She is going to make a full recovery." Redheard smiled. "She just needs to rest for a couple of days."

That's good to hear. Though, there is still that filly.

"What about the filly?"

"We still don't know anything about her. When we try to ask her questions, she wouldn't respond and gets scared. Poor, Dear."

"Can I see her? She seemed to look a bit calmer around me."

"I don't see why not." She smiled. "She is down the hall to the 4th door."

"Thank you."

After Redheart was done bandaging me, I walked out of my room and followed the directions I was given. It was actually quiet today. All I saw along the way a couple of security ponies and some doctors and nurses.

"Shadow?"

I stopped and turned to see my all of my friends and Mobs.

"Oh, hey guys." I said.

"Hi guys?!" Cherry yelled. "You gotten slashed and half roasted by a dragon and you say 'Hi guys.' ?!"

"It's not like I haven't seen one before, Cherry." I said bemused. "I was raised by one."

"What happened to you, dude?" Long Shot asked.

"She just said it, Shot."

"What was a dragon doing in the Everfree?" Applejack asked.

"I don't know. I was just minding my own business when I heard a lot of loud noises. I went to check and I see the dragon uprooting trees and burning everything around it. At first, I didn't what was it doing, but I soon found out it was going after a filly."

"Oh! Is she alright?" Fluttershy asked concerned.

"Yeah, she's fine. Just a bit timid at the moment. I was about to head over and check on her."

"Man, you took down a full grown dragon!" Spike said excited. "I wish we could of seen."

"And I wish we could of been there sooner." Twilight said sadly. "We are so sorry for no helping."

It really hurts me to see Twilight sad. I leaned forward and kissed her forehead.

"It's alright. You guys didn't know. Plus, I did got help."

This got there attention.

"Somepony else was there too?"

"Yeah, right when that thing was going to roast me and the filly, a Pegasus mare named, Short Fuse swooped down and saved us."

"You mean it was HER who made that explosion?!" Pinkie asked. "Just wait until Rainbow finds out about this!"

"How can she do that? She's not even a Unicorn?!" Twilight asked.

"Well, believe it or not, she's actually another Mob."

This shocked everybody in the hall.

"You mean there's another fellow Mob here?!" Yo asked excited. "Which kind?!"

"Short Fuse is a Creeper. Well, Creeper Pony now I guess... that can fly?"

They were already scary enough when they come from behind, now they can fly? Welp, you Minecrafters out there are doomed.

"This is amazing! We have another Mob in the team!"

"Easy there, Yo. You don't want to cause a mess with your slime. This is a hospital."

"Sorry." Yo blushed.

"Well, if you guys want, you can check on Short Fuse. She should be around here somewhere."

"I'm going to stay with you, Shadow. I want to check on that filly." Twilight said as Spike hops on her.

"Me too," Cherry joined also. "I think one of my candies will cheer her up."

I nodded as the four of us went to the filly's room while everypony else went to check on Short Fuse. When we got the room, a doctor came out of the room, but he looked a bit down.

"Something wrong?" I asked.

"Just dealing with another patient like usual."He said with a tired smile. "Say, aren't that fella that saved that filly?"

"Yeah, I came to see if I could talk to her."

"Well, your welcome to, but be careful though. She's a bit startled."

"We will."

He nodded as he walks off to do other doctor stuff. I look back at the others and they nodded. My horn glowed as I slowly opened the door. What I saw made my heart drop. I see that same filly form earlier, hiding under the covers of the hospital bed with her head slightly sticking out. I slowly approached the filly.

"Hey there..." I said quietly. "How are you feeling?"

"G-Good..." She whispered.

"That's good. I'm here to talk to you."

She only nodded as a response.

"Let's start with names. My name is Shadow, and I'm an Enderpony." I gesture to the others. "These are my friends, Twilight, Spike and Cherry Bomb."

The filly looked a bit nervous with others.

"Hey there, sweetie." Cherry said in a kind voice. "Would you like some of my candy?"

The filly nodded with a small smile. Cherry went over and gave her... chocolate? Hm, I always thought she was the sour type. Anyway, I just smile as the small filly nibbles on the piece of candy a bit before looking back at me.

"Shadow," She said quietly. "I'm scared." Sher starts to tear up.

I walked besides her and put my hoof on hers.

"It's okay," I said softly. "Everything is going to be alright. Nothing bad is going to happen to you anymore."

She smiles as she grabs and hugs my hoof tightly.

"Thank you, Shadow."

"Your welcome...say, I don't we gotten your name yet." I smiled.

"Oh, sorry." She blushed. "My name is Penny Griffon."

"Hmm, that's a strange name. Then again, I have a non-pony name, so I shouldn't judge." I chuckled.

Penny giggled. "Oh! Thanks Miss Cherry for the chocolate."

I didn't hear a response. I look at Cherry and for some reason, she had a shocked look on her face. I was confused. It kind of had the expression like she seen something get slaughtered in front of her.

"Cherry?" I asked. "Are you alright?"

"Huh? Oh! Yeah." Cherry snapped out of it. "I just... Twilight? Can I borrow Spike for a bit?"

"Why? Is there something wrong?" Twi asked.

"You could say that. I need to send a message to Writer Page."

"But any messages Spike sends will only go to Princess Celestia."

"Writer was planning on having a meeting both her and Luna today anyway. I'll just ask her to pass it on to him in the message."

"Well, okay. Spike, do you mind if you can help, Cherry?"

"No problem." Spike said with a thumbs up.

"Oh thank you!" Cherry cheered. "As a thank you, I'll make you some of my delicious sapphire cupcakes."

"With real sapphire?!" Spike gasped.

"Yes, with real sapphire." Cherry giggled.

"Alright!"

It was always funny to see Spike get excited over rubies and other minerals. Though, while those two were gone, it was just me, Twilight, and Penny.

"So... Penny... it's getting late. Do you have a place to stay for the night?"

"No, I got no one to got to." She said sadly.

"Well, how would you like to sleepover with me and my daughter?"

"Really?"

"Of course. I would like to have you stay over with us." I smiled.

Suddenly, there was a knock at the door. It opened to reveal the same doctor from earlier.

"Sorry to interrupt, but the results came back and it looks like our patient is-"

"Penny, her name is Penny Griffon." I corrected.

"Okay..." He said writing something down on his clipboard. Probably her name. "Penny, is ready to go."

"Thanks, Doc."

With everything out of the way, we all head out of the hospital with the others. Though, for some reason as I trotted my way home with Penny, I get the funny feeling that I'm being watched.


Back at Canterlot

Writer Page's Perv.

I was happy to finally meet the princesses. The maid I met earlier was really nice. It turns out that her name was Wind Rider. Apparently, she was just filling in for her sick mother. Her normal job is actually keeping check in the weather in Canterlot. Just like Rainbow Dash in Ponyville. Either way, she wanted me to have dinner with her sometime when I get the chance, which I agreed to. Anyway, after we said our goodbyes, I was just outside the door to throne room. It turns out that the guards were either on break or in the training hall. Something about improving their skill in combat. My best guess would be from the wedding incident. They really need to step up their game. Anyway, I waited for a few minutes before a guard approached me.

"The princesses are ready to speak to you."

"Thank you." I replied.

Soon the two large doors opened. The room looked amazing. I really like the design in this place. Right up ahead of me was to my excitement was Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. The looked so beautiful.

"You may come forth." Luna said.

I nodded as I trotted my way to the powerful rulers. I got to admit, I'm really nervous, but I kept my composer.

"It is an honor your highnesses." I say as I bowed a bit.

"You may rise."

I got up and looked into the eyes of the princesses.

"What brings you here this evening my little pony." Celestia said with a smile.

"Hello, my name is Writer Page, and I came all this way to discuss important matters."

"Oh? What is important that you need to discuss with us?"

"I've come to warn you of am upcoming disaster."

"Disaster? Explain yourself." Luna demanded.

"The disaster I speak of is an upcoming war with a powerful being known as Herobrine."

This was not looking good. Considering that Luna looked at me like a threat and Celestia lost her smile and replaced it with a serious expression.

"How do you know of this?" Celestia asked.

"That answer... it's kind of hard to believe."

"Speak truthfully."

"Alright... I know this because... I'm not from here."

"You are not from Equestria?" Luna asked.

"No, in fact. I'm not from this world, period."

"How is Thou not from this world? Where did Thou come from then?"

"I am from a planet called, Earth. I wasn't always a Unicorn. I was a being known as a human."

The two seemed to be mildly shock.

"How could that be? Humans were nothing but urban legends."

I raised an eyebrow.

"You know about humans?"

"Not much, it was said that they were a highly advanced civilization. That they were able to build so many things and structures higher than our own. Though, it was never proven that they existed."

"Well, I'm going to say that it's all true." I smiled.

"If you say is the truth, then how did you come to our land?" Celestia asked curiously.

"It's a long story, but to be short, I was just relaxing in my home when Herobrine busted in and somehow sent me to this world. Though, when I got here, I was in an alleyway in Manehatten as a colt."

"How were you a colt when you are stallion now." Luna asked.

"I was sent here many years ago in 1995. I lived in the city for years before I was able to take care of myself."

"I'm sorry you had to go through so much." Celesita said with sympathy.

"There's no need to be sorry. It was way out of both our controls." I smiled.

"Nevertheless, We are happy to assist in returning thou home."

My smile disappears and I became nervous.

"Well... I'm not the only one who came here."

"Oh?"

"Yes, so far, it was just me, my marefriend, Cherry Bomb, my cousin, Thunder Driller, and my best friend, GOE."

For some reason, both sisters looked shocked.

"Did you say... GOE?" Celestia asked.

"Uh... yeah. He came with us to this world a lot earlier than all three of us. You knew him?"

"He was our closest friend." Celestia said with a sad smile. "He would tell us stories of his adventures in the stars. He shared the same interests as Luna and me."

"He was with us for a while before he disappeared when I became-"

Luna stopped and just hung her head. I feel bad for them. Though, I am still shocked to hear that GOE was with them when he was around. But that will have to wait.

"I don't want to be a mood killer, but we still have important matters to discuss."

"Of course, so, can you tell us more about this Herobrine?" Celestia asked.

Right when I was about to explain, a scroll appeared in front of Celestia.

"Another friendship report from Twilight?" I asked.

"It could be- hold on." Crap! "How do you know about my student?"

"Well... there's more to the story than meets the eye." I chuckled nervously. "But in all seriousness, I will tell you everything."

Celestia seemed to take my word for it as she opens, but she suddenly looked surprised before looking at me.

"This seems to be for you."

"What?" What?

"It's from somepony named Cherry Bomb. She's the one who came with you, right?"

"Yeah?"

"Well, she wrote this message for you." Celestia levitated the scroll to me.

I took it in my grasp as I read through it. Though, what I read, I was starting to become more and more shocked. And my face as showing it.

"Is there something wrong, Writer?" Luna asked.

"You could say that."

"What do you mean?"

"Remember when I said that there was just me and my friends that came here?"

"Yes?"

"Well..." I looked up to the Royal Sisters. "Someone else came along the ride."


Ponyville, Shadow's Mansion

3rd Person

Shadow was ready for bed. After having a talk with Mirror Coat about Penny staying with them, they both ran off to their room to do what they want. Though, it won't last that long. Knowing how old they are, they will fall asleep in a little while. In the meantime, Shadow can finally rest after today's event.

"Finally, some relaxation." Shadow said to himself.

Though, it didn't last long as a voice echoed in his head.

'Shadow'

"Herobrine? Hey! How's it going?"

'Good, how about you?'

"I could of been better. Had a run in with this huge dragon, but another Mob came in and defeated that overgrown reptile."

'How interesting. Say, I need you to do me a favor.'

"Sure, what do you need?"

'Meet me at the fields outside of Ponyville. I have some things to discuss.'

"Right now? Could it wait till morning?"

'No this is important.'

"Ugh... fine, just let me tell my daughter that I have to go."

'Very well. Just hurry.'

With that, Shadow got out of bed to his annoyance, and went to inform Mirror and Penny of his sudden outing. Though, he still wonders what's so important that Herobrine needs him.


In the Outer Atmosphere

"Trixie, if you are going to improve, you got to focus."

"And Trixie -er... I keep telling you that it isn't possible. How am I to know when they are coming after me if I can't even see?!"

"You have to rely on using your other senses. Vision will not always be around to help you."

Right know, GOE was with Trixie in the combat training hall with a couple of other soldiers and nearby medic droids. So far, Trixie have been improving in her strength and speed, but still lacked of using her senses to GOE dismay. To make it worse, she just can't stop complaining.

"Look, why don't you take a break and head over to the dining hall with the others. I think you done enough for today anyway." GOE said.

"Finally!" Trixie said as she trots through the sliding doors.

"That mare." GOE muttered. "I swear she's more childish than Writer."

"Sir!"

GOE turn to see a guard galloping towards him.

"What is it, Comet?" GOE asked.

"We are receiving an emergency distress call from, Thunder Driller!"

This sounded serious.

"Patch him through!" GOE ordered.

The guard saluted as he ordered a nearby droid the same order. GOE charged his horn and they both teleported to the control room where a his men were putting up the message online. Soon, a hologram appeared showing what looked like Driller struggling.

"What's the situation?!" GOE yelled.

"We're getting our flanks bit, shot, and poisoned over here!" Driller said as he nearly got shot with an arrow in the background. "There are so many Mobs here!"

"Mobs? What kind?!"

"There are Spiders, and both normal and Wither Skeletons!" Driller got tackled by a spider before stabbing it in the face with his hidden blade. "We are getting many casualties fast! We need back up!"

GOE growled as he turns to a droid.

"Get the troopers ready! Bring a couple of battle droids with them too! I want those Mobs captured and neutralized!

"Yes, sir!"

GOE turned back to the hologram.

"What is your status?"

Driller got back up.

"There are over 6 Spiders, 10 Skeletons, and 3 Wither Skeletons!" Driller said, dodging a sword before shooting with his crossbow. "We have lost 13 stallions and counting. There's only 14 of us left!"

"How did they found you? Weren't they in the radar?"

"I don't know. Our radar picked up one target. So, I've sent a couple of my men to capture. Before we knew it, we were ambushed. Some of my men barely had any time to get their weapons."

"One target? Where was it last located?"

"It was spotted near Ponyville. Though, when we tried to enhances it's image, the screen start to go static before powering down."

GOE flinched. That was not a good sign.

"Sir." A mare sitting in her spot spoke. "Our troops are ready for transport."

GOE nodded before turning back to brown Earth pony.

"Driller, hang in there! Back up is on the way!"

"Thank you, now hurry! We can't-"

The screen suddenly went static.

"What the? Wendy, what's going on? Get us back online!" GOE ordered.

"I don't no. Something is interfering the connection."

"That something is me~"

Everypony looked at the returning screen. To, GOE's surprise, it was Herobrine with his trademark smirk.

"Herobrine!" GOE growled. "What is the meaning of this?!"

"Oh nothing, just getting rid of a couple of 'glitches' that keep 'lagging' my plans."

"Really? Puns, how mature." GOE said unimpressed.

"I don't care. Though, I'm sure you would like to know that your little friend's star creation is about to meet his demise." Herobrine smiled.

"You will not succeed! My highly trained soldiers are on their way. Your Mobs will not get to Ponyville!"

Herobrine chuckled.

"You mean these men~?"

Herobrine then summoned a chest before opening it and revealing to GOE's shock and the other's horror a pile of broken helmets. The clean white shine they showed before was now replaced with dents and blood.

"Really, GOE?" Herobrine chuckled as he shakes his head. "Sending others to do your work? I thought you were suppose to stay close to your allies."

"I am going to personally delete your coding when I get my hooves on you! One digit, at a time!!" GOE snarled.

"I like to see you try." Herobrine smirked. "Now if you excuse me, I got a final meeting with a certain Enderpony I must attend to. Till then, have a good night~"

The screen went static again before returning online.

"Driller?! Driller! Do you read me?!" GOE yelled.

Nothing made a sound until a quite static sounded off before it revealed a familiar well-dressed demon.

"I'm afraid your friend is not well at the moment."

"Slender!" GOE growled. "Where is he?! What did you do to him?!"

"He's alive, but not for much longer."

Slender then held Driller up by his throat with his black slithering tentacle.

"Driller!"

"G-GOE..." Driller coughed a bit of blood. "How's it g-going?"

"Wow, just when you're about to die, you still act like nothing happens." Slender said mildly amused.

"Well, I try." Driller chuckled before couching up more blood.

"Let him go, Slender!!" GOE was furious.

"That won't be possible, but I should warn you that this isn't over. Soon, you and the rest of your friends will join the underworld along with these pitiful lowlives." Slender purred.

"I will drag you along with me if I have to!"

"I like to see you try." The screen was now starting to turn static. "Well, it was nice talking to you, GOE, but I must take my leave. Men, dispose this dirty carcass. It made my suit dirty."

Before the screen fade way, Driller took one last look.

"F-Farewell... my old friend."

Soon, the hologram turned off and marked as 'offline'. The control room was quiet. Nopony said a thing.

"...Mary..." GOE broke the silence.

"Y-Yes, Sir?"

"...Bring me my shield..."

With that, the mare rushed out and did as she was told. GOE will not let this stand.


Outside of Ponyville

Shadow's Perv.

Man, this is sure a beautiful night. After I told the girls I had to go out, I instantly teleported to the spot Herobrine wanted me to be. The only problem is that he hasn't showed up. I thought it would be something exciting I can do for a spare time, but this was a complete opposite. Though, I guess couldn't complain. I do get to have a full view of the stars and the moon. Princess Luna really put a lot of effort tonight.

"Sorry if I'm late."

I turned around and I finally see Herobrine.

"It's about time. What were you doing? I thought you said you were in a hurry."

"I had some 'loose ends' I needed to tie up."

"Uh, ok? So, what did you need?"

"It's not what I need, it's more of what I don't need."

"What? I don't get what you're saying."

"Hmm, how can I put this." Herobrine looked into my eyes. "What do you think of the Minecrafters?"

"What do I think?" I said confused.

"Yes, what do you think of them?"

"Well, I really don't care to tell you the truth. I was never treated with any respect when I was growing up."

"I feel your pain my loyal creation. They have done nothing but destroy the land you all rightfully deserve."

"Well, there's nothing much we can do about it." I said as I look back at the stars.

"Actually... that's where you're wrong."

This got my attention as I look back at him.

"You may not know it, but I'm planning on retaking Craftia."

"You really are going to do the same plan?" Is he serious? "You got beaten by your brother, Notch once. He can still do it again. Not only that, but these days, those Minecrafters have gotten better over the years. Especially those famous ones that keep doing those Youtube things. I still don't know what that is."

"Oh, I know. I've been watching." He said as he gets closer. "But I have been gaining allies since my release. Not only that, but ever since I discovered the Midnight Zone, I was able to come in contact with so many other villains."

"The Midnight Zone? You mean that dimensional barrier thing. Notch told me about it when I came to this place. He said that whatever comes through will never be seen from their own dimensions again. Basically, a one way path only."

"Once again, your wrong. It turns out that the barrier is suppose to trap those with darkness in their hearts."

"Wait, does this mean?"

"Yes, you can come back to Craftia." He said as he puts out a hoof. "Come on, Shadow. You can join me and be my top soldier. I can already see that you are rather tougher than you were before. Not like the rest I created. Not to mention, you have magic on your side. This will give us the upper hand in defeating my brother."

This was insane, though, I do like the idea of getting rid of those stupid Minecrafters from the land, but I seriously don't want to fight. I finally gotten everything I ever wanted. Huff... I know the answer.

"Herobrine, as much as I like the idea of taking back the land. I'm happy where I am. So, no. I can't join you."

Though, as I waited for a response. I gotten the feeling that something wasn't right. I look back at Herobrine to see him not looking to happy as his white eyes glowed brighter.

"Uh, are you okay-"

"Silence!" He interrupted. "I just had enough of you, Shadow. I tried to reason with you, but you had to be difficult!"

"What-"

"You just couldn't give up! You just had to 'survive'."

"What are you talking about?!" I was getting annoyed.

"Remember when you found that enchantment book? I planted that there."

"What?!"

"That's right. I had everything planned from the start. The Mobs, the Witches, EVERYTHING!!"

I couldn't believe this. I got sent to this place all because of him! Just as I was about to teleport out of here. I was getting the feeling of being lifted. I was then put in midair as the previous ruler of Craftia looks straight at me.

"If I can't rid of you here, then someone else will." He said as a portal opens up behind him.

"Let me go!" I said as I struggled.

"With pleasure." He smiled.

"NO!!"

Just as was about to be thrown in, a voice called out. Soon, I see this pony in some weird robes. Who was this pony?

"Stop right there, Herobrine!" The new pony said.

"You're too late, GOE!"Herobrine yelled as he tightens his grip on me. "I will take over both kingdoms and there is nothing you can do about it now!!"

With that said, Herobrine then turned around and threw me in to the portal. The last thing I heard was that mystery pony yelling my name before something hit the back of my head and I blacked out.


3rd person

Everything went silent as GOE's mouth was agape. This wasn't suppose to...

"Where is he?! Where did you send him?!" GOE yelled.

"Oh, nowhere in particular." Herobrine chuckled. "But it won't matter, he'll be running out of 'time' pretty soon."

"No..." GOE whispered.

"Yes, now with him out of the way, my plans for domination can continue without that pest interfering."

GOE was so angry. He just lost some of his men, his friend was probably Mob food by now, and now the key to saving every worlds out there is gone to who knows where. Just when GOE was about pull our his lightsaber, he noticed that the houses in Ponyville were lighting and ponies were coming out.

"As much as I like to fight you, I think it's time to make a retreat." Herobrine said as he disappears with his laugh echoing to nothingness.

GOE cursed under his breath as he retreats to an alleyway before anypony would notice him. When he was out of sight, he couldn't help but feel more troubled than he was before. This was suppose to be an easy mission and stopping another war like he did in the past, but somehow, Herobrine is changing everything. As if he new this was going to happen.

'I need to tell the others.' GOE thought.

With that, his horn glowed as he turned into his disguise, Black Ender and made his way to Writer Page and Cherry Bomb's apartment. Hopefully, his friends are still safe.


Canterlot Castle, Gardens

(Just a reminder, sorry if I can't get Luna's speech right.)

It was really stressful for Writer Page. He couldn't just catch a break. It was bad enough worry about a possible war coming up, but now he has to worry about another human coming to this world. When he found out who it was, he was shocked to know that his sister's friend, Penny came to this world. How did she came here in the first place? Could it be Herobrine? Maybe not, for one thing he knows, Herobrine does roll like that.

Right now, Writer was in the gardens of the castle late at night. Celestia said he could sleep in their castle for a couple of days. She needed to summon the Mane 6, along with Shining and Cadence. Speaking of Celestia, she was really surprised that to find out that their world was based off from the show My Little Pony after some explaining. Though, she was relieved that they weren't being seen all the time, but just for the girl's adventures. Although, they both know that the others will possibly see it differently.

Anyway, Writer was just trying to get his head straight. There so many things happening at once that he could barely catch up.

"If only I finished the story, then this would be easier." Writer mutter to himself.

Writer just kept staring out in the star covered sky as the moon shines so brightly.

"Beautiful."

"Thank you, Sir Writer."

Writer was startled a bit when he heard somepony, but it was just Luna.

"Oh, hey Luna. What brings you out here?"

"We wanted to check if thou is alright. Thou seemed troubled" Luna said as she lays near him.

"Thanks, Luna. It's just... all I really wanted was to live a normal life and keep doing the thing I love, writing. Though, all that went away when that troller came in and killed me."

"Don't thou like it here? Thou claimed thee as a 'Brony'."

"It's not that I don't like it here. Quite the opposite really, it's just that I'm worried that I won't see my family again." Writer said as he stares into the sky. "I really hoped that timelines between our worlds are different like some of the FIM-Fictions say they are. That it's longer in this world, and it's short back in my world."

"But thou mentioned that this, Penny was still young. Surely it was that long."

"That may be true, but she could of been sent here days, weeks, or even months since I've disappeared. If that was the case, then they most likely sent a search party and/or presumed that I'm dead at this point."

"If that was true, thou still had a good time in your stay?"

"Well, I did lived a hard life in Manehatten when I came to this place, but I guess I can't really complain." Writer smiled a bit. "I get to live as a boy- er... colt again. I made even more friends with other people than I did before. Though, the best part, the really best part of it was I get to fall in love with Cherry Bomb all over again when she was a filly."

"Thou must of been frightened when thou arrived to Our land."

"I'm not going to lie. I was scared when I came to this place. I barely survived one day before my best friend, GOE saved my life. Though, I had no idea who he was before years later when he showed himself as me and Cherry turned back into our adulthood. Without him, not only I wouldn't be alive today, but to be able to create my best story I've ever wrote."

"Thou keep speaking of a story. What are thy story is about?" Luna said curiously.

"Well, it's pretty much the adventures of Shadow the Enderman turned pony."

"Do thou mean that thou brought Sir Shadow here in this world?"

"Well, yes and no. Before I came to this place, I always thought that it wasn't real. But since I'm wrong as you can tell, I believe that there are different alternate dimension for every FIM-Fictions us Bronies and Pegisisters create. Kind of like a small rope of connect dots in a bigger game of connect dots."

"We believe We heard of the dimensional theory similar to Star Swirl the Bearded's."

"Well, if he was still alive, then I would say he was right." Writer chuckled.

There was moment of silence before Writer spoke again.

"Luna?"

"Yes, Sir Writer?"

"I know that this question might be personal, and feel free to not answer, but... are you scared of turning back to Nightmare Moon?"

That might of been the wrong thing to ask when Luna winched.

"I mean, like I said. If you don't want to, then you don't have to answer-"

"No..." Luna put a hoof up. "It's alright, though, that's not what I'm scared of." Luna said losing her previous language.

"Then what are you scared of?" Writer asks with sympathy.

"What really scares me... is seeing Equis again." Luna hung here head.


When I was still banished to the moon, I would have a full view of the entire planet of Equis. Every time I look at it, it would always remind me of the monster I've become. To know that I was corrupted because nopony would watch my nights. But the worst part of it all... it will always remind me that I nearly took my very own sister's life. All just for pity jealously.


Luna was now just looking up to her moon as tears were now falling freely.

"I-I know I said sorry to my sister...but I still feel like she still doesn't forgive me." Luna hung her head. "I keep thinking to myself that if would of been best if I stay were I belonged."

Writer felt terrible. He didn't mean to make her cry. He was even feeling himself tearing up. Writer narrowed his eyes as he gets up and trots over to Luna.

"Luna..."

"Yes, Sir- GASP*"

Luna was interrupted by a surprised hug from Writer.

"Don't ever think about yourself like that. You are an amazing mare. You are the pony that puts beauty into something ponies were once scared of. You are the mare of night that shields every ponies' fears when they sleep."

Luna was blushing as she stares into Writers eyes.

"You are a very special pony, Luna. We love you. I love you." Writer smiled

Luna was feeling so many emotion; happy, sad, and relief. Soon, she was hugging back as she cried into Writer's shoulder, dampening his suit a bit.

"Writer, that was the nicest thing nopony has ever said to me." Luna smiled.

Before Writer could respond, Luna went in and kiss him in the lips. This really surprised Writer as Luna pulled out.

"...Luna... I-" Writer stuttered.

"It's alright, Writer." Luna smiled. "Consider this as a small thank you gift from me to you as a friend. Nothing more."

Writer was relieved as he too smiled.

"Thank you, Luna."

"Now come, we can celebrate with Moon Pies in the kitchen!"

"Don't mind if I do." Writer chuckled.

The two of them got up and made their way back to the castle. Although, Luna couldn't help but chuckle as Writer Page was too late realize that his spot he was sitting in was covered in a small bed of Poison Joke.

"What is it, Luna?" Writer asked.

"Oh, nothing, just thinking of something funny."

Writer was confused before he just shrugged. Tomorrow morning was going to be so hilarious.

Author's Note:

Hello everypony, it's me Writer Page. Also known as The Enderpony Master.

I just wanted to say thank you all for the 115 likes and I like to say Happy Anniversary for the story of Minecraft Beginnings. I couldn't make it this far without you readers out there and the help of my associates.

Speaking of associates, I have come to say that when you all read the scene when Thunder Driller dies... well, I'm sorry to say, but he will not be with us anymore. Both in the story and in real life. He has recently planned on moving from me and Cherry's hometown. So he will not be around to help edit. Meaning that the chapters will probably take longer if I can't find anypony else. I'm the writer; Cherry is the illustrator; and GOE or Galaxy of Equestria is my top advisers. I need an editor. But do not worry, I'm sure I can find someone.

Anyway, I hope you like the chapter and we will all see you next time on Minecraft Beginnings!!

Thunder Driller
2015-2016

PreviousChapters Next