• Published 2nd Jun 2015
  • 7,985 Views, 349 Comments

Minecraft Beginnings - The EnderPony Master



An Enderman gets sucked into a land of multi-colored ponies and must learn the meaning of Friendship if he's to make peace to those who fear him.

  • ...
52
 349
 7,985

PreviousChapters Next
Chapter 8 - A Cold Day In The Nether (Part 2)


Crystal Empire Main Streets


The group was walking down the streets with a certain dragon in tow. They were really shock to know that Shadow saved Shining Armor's life, and Shining was very grateful that he made it out of there alive. Although, it was disappointing to know that they left the scene with a catch. It turns out that before their escape, King Sombra placed a curse on Shining's horn. Now, he can't use any magic to help out with the barrier.

"...and that's how I ended up here in this place." Shadow was telling Shining Armor about his arrival to Equestria.

"Wow, that's was some story you got there." Shining replied. "So, what are you planning to do after this whole thing blows over?"

"Well... I still got to go back to work on my community service." Shadow replied.

Shining Armor was now confused. "Community Service, why do you have to do that?"

"I may have... attacked the royal sisters... and beaten one of them."

Shining Armor was now shocked.

"You did what?! First off, what did you do anger them? And second, what gave you the right to attack them?"

"Hey, they attacked first and called me a monster. I just... got carried away is all."

"Well, needless to say, I'm really surprise that you took one of them out."

"I just got them by surprise on that one. I think they would of beaten me if they new about my kind."

"What are you called again? A Slenderpony or what?"

"Close, my kind is called Endermans, or in this case, Enderpony. Although, there is a legend about Slenderman, but I'll tell you some other time."

The gang were just right at the front doors. As they went, Shadow was awed at how much crystal are there. There were crystals for walls, ceilings, floors, they're all over the place!

'This is amazing,' Shadow thought. 'Every Minecrafter would kill to get a place like this.'

As they approach, Shadow noticed a pink Alicorn sitting in her throne, and she was looking like she hasn't slept for a while.

"Cadance!" Twilight yelled.

"Twilight..." Cadance barley yelled.

The two mares came together did a weird dance that Shadow couldn't really understand.

"Um... hello?

Twilight turns. "Oh, how rude of me. Cadance, this is Shadow the Enderpony."

"It's an honor to be in your presence." Shadow says as he bow. "I got to say, that you and your husband Shining over there really got a nice place you got here. Well, despite the evil returning shadow king that's trying to reclaim his empire."

"Thank you," Cadance replied. "Also, Twilight, one of these days, we really need to get together when Equestria isn't hanging in the balance."

For just one split second, Cadance's horn flickered and the sky turned from darkness and back. This got Shadow's attention.

"Uh, Cadance? I don't want to sound mean or anything, but you don't look so good. Also, what just happened to the sky a second ago?" Shadow says as ha trots up to the mares.

Shining Armor spoke. "Cadance's magic provides light and love. That's what seems to be protecting the empire. I would be helping too, but King Sombra cursed me and took away my magic."

"I'm fine." Cadance countered.

"She's not fine. She hasn't slept for days and barely eats. She can't keep this up forever." Shining says as he tries to comfort his wife.

All Shadow could do is feel sorry for Cadance. Not only is their empire is in trouble, but it seem that they are running out of time. It's only a matter of time when Mr. Dark-and-Furious gets through and gets back to the throne.

'Light...'

Shadow was cut from his train of thought when a mysterious voice whispered.

'What was that?'

'Love...'

'Who's saying that?'

'...Heart'

'Okay, who's talking, and what do you mean heart? Hello...hello?'

It was no use, the voice seized in volume, leaving a confused Enderpony. That's when something clicked in him.

"Hey girls," Shadow getting their attention. "I'm going to go and investigate something, I'll catch up to you guys later."

"Alright, but be careful sugercube." Applejack replied.

With that, Shadow turned and teleported back to the main streets. Apon arrival, the crystal ponies turned the gaze from Shadow and back with little interest. Shadow didn't know what to do. He just heard a mysterious voice and now he's out in the streets.

''Okay, so what to do?" Shadow muttered. "There's got to be a connection with that voice. It mentioned something about light, love, and a heart. I get why it mention the first two, but what does a heart have to do with anything."

Frankly, Shadow had no idea of what to do. He heard a voice and now he's outside. What is it that he could do out here?

"Maybe these ponies might know something. I mean they were enslave by that tyrant."

Shadow looked around and spotted a Earth pony mare with white coat and candy cane mane and tail walking down the street with her head hanging.

'Okay, this is just depressing. Show a little grin or something for Herobrine's sake.'

"Excuse me miss." Shadow greeted. "I was wondering if you know anything about you formal ruler, King Sombra."

All of a sudden, everything went totally silent and every crystal pony in earshot stopped and looked at Shadow with terror in their eyes. This confused Shadow as the shaking mare in front of him started stepping back slowly, not taking her eyes off of him. Shadow looked around and saw more ponies either backing a way or muttering to each other.

Shadow stepped forward to another crystal pony mare, only for her to run away completely. This was starting to get really annoying for the pony turned Enderman. With a scowl on his face, Shadow turned and left the scene as ponies moved quickly out his way. He may know that they're still scared of Mr. He-Who-Shall-Not-Be-Named, but it's still irritating for people ,or in this case ponies, to look at him like a monster. Well... he really is a monster, but that's not point!

Anyway, our Ender-friend here continued walking around the street asking pony to pony about the same matter for the last 2 hours. So far, he made absolute no progress what-so-ever! Even if he asked with out mentioning 'his' name!

"Oh come on!" Shadow yelled to no one. "There's got to be someone in this bucking place that knows anything about their ruler! For the love of Herobrine, they might of been vanish for a thousands years or something outside of the empire, but to them, they were gone for one day! There's gotta be someone that knows something about anything!"

Shadow then turned his venomous glare that'll scare off a Hydra at the staring group of crystal ponies.

"...AND WOULD EVERYPONY BUCKING STOP STARING AT ME!!"

That little outburst sent nearby ponies to look away or run off. Shadow was not making any progress and he knows it. What he didn't know was a cloak figure was looking at him from a hidden distance.

"I'm not the only one here?"


Shadow's Prov

This has been the most stressful hours of my life. First, I nearly get killed by an ancient shadow king, then I get strange looks and scare off anypony I come to contact with, and now a pony wearing a black cloak is spying on me. Wait, What?

I turn my gaze at the now discovered figure, only for him or her to turn and run that rivals Applejack. Something's off with that pony, and there could be a lead of some sort. So, I turn around and chased after the cloaked figure.

"Hey!" I yelled. "Wait a minute! I just want to talk to you for a bit!"

The mystery pony wasn't listening and I was starting to lose him or her. I had to deal with run away ponies! This one is not getting away this time! With a quick thinking, I teleported in front of my prey target, but what I didn't realize is that what if he or she is heavy? Apparently, my theory was correct because this mare (I felt the slim tone of her body. I bit too slim if you ask me.) crashes into me and with a loud thud, we tumbled and crash right into a alley.

I was a little dazed at first but with one final heave, I pushed myself back onto my hooves.

"Alright you, I don't know what was you deal spying on me back there, but now, you're gonna give me some answeeeerrrrrr-"

I expected my captured spy to be another pony of some sort, but what I didn't expected was to see a skeleton. Not only a skeleton, but a living and familiar skeleton... a Mob!

Author's Note:

What a shock huh?:pinkiegasp::pinkiehappy:

Anyway, Hello everypony, It's me, The Enderpony Master.:twilightsmile:

I know I've been taking a bit too long on making this chapter, but ever since school started. I've been working for hours on school work just to get some free time to write this chapter and will possibly the same with the next ones, hopefully not.:twilightsheepish::facehoof: Here are some updates I would like to announce.

Update 1:
I will be making the chapters during the week and will post 1 or 2 chapters each weekend. Depending on how much free time I have.

Update 2:
If anypony would be interested in making me a wallpaper for my story cover. It's not that I don't like it, I created it myself anyway, but I just want to hold a mini contest on who will make the best wallpaper. The rules is that the picture can be sketched by hand or by computer; it has to be Shadow's and an Enderman's face put together in halves; and it is due by the end of October. The winner will have his or her name on one of the chapters. Take your time, I'm not in a hurry.:twilightsmile:

Well, that's it for now. I'll hear you my fellow Bronies and Pegisisters next time on Minecraft Beginnings!!!:pinkiehappy::derpytongue2:

PreviousChapters Next