• Published 3rd Apr 2015
  • 1,116 Views, 65 Comments

Sassy Coco and Equestria’s Worst Boss - Justice3442



Coco Pommel has two problems. A horrible boss and a dark, vulgar side of her just crying out to take over the mare’s life and try to solve all her problems with cussing and violence.

Comments ( 18 )

Sassy Coco's lines are still gold. Totally worth the wait.

Very nice to see this back. :pinkiehappy:

Though I was half-waiting for Oddjob to tell Coco that the cake she had was the one thing in the restaurant that didn't have extra ingredients, as a concession to those who might not be into that kind of things but were there with other ponies. I thought there might have been another reason the description of it was glossed over. Given the rest of Coco's day, it just seems like something to rub a little more salt into the wounds.

Isnt Oddjob an assasin in the Bond movies?

So.. she's a trained killer that just so happens to work in places where almost everyone get sick? :trixieshiftright:

And a sassy Coco that has half of ..her.. be really willing (and the know-how) to go on a murder spree.

Clearly, they are meant for eachother.

I'm telling you, murder is the only solution.

I bet there was shit in that chocolate cake.

We’re off to see the jizzer~

:rainbowderp:

We hear there’s a biz of putting jizz all up in a fucking cake!

:pinkiegasp:

Is...is his name Buck?

‘Goo: A little bit of us inside every bite!’

:pinkiesick:

yellow walls, and tiled yellow floor

That's a warning sign right there.

A plaid glow began to envelop his horn

...how does that even WORK? :rainbowhuh:

6535126 I'm more inclined to think it's marecum.

We hear there’s a biz of putting jizz all up in a fucking cake!

Oh mistress, why? :pinkiesick:

Finally her eyes settled on a dark, dark chocolate cake. It had already been sliced into, and the insides looked moist and inviting, like a cave that promised a wonderful mystery.

:raritydespair: Don't do it, you have so much to live for

She braced herself for a wave of disgust as the gooey item touched her tongue, but instead she was treated to a gooey texture of deliciously sweet flavor balanced by chocolate the hint of something salty that seemed to melt on contact.

tse1.mm.bing.net/th?&id=OIP.M70784118a4d60dbac5aa999943d3612co0&w=307&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0

“I saw you run off just as I was getting off—erm— getting out of the backroom.”

wut? :rainbowderp: Are we just gonna ignore that?

6535363 I think we are going to ignore it. But Sassy Coco seems to ship it. Of course she is being a sarcastic dick waffle atm.

While I realize the bakery in this chapter is being played for laughs, I just can't help but feel sorry for the employees. Producing the volume of miscellaneous ingredients required by what is apparently a busy establishment would be a painful experience.

If Oddjob and Coco have sex, would it technically be a threesome?

I deeply regret letting this story fall by the wayside for a while, and I am very glad I caught up. My happiness is the exact negative of Coco's regret.

6545508
I don't think so. Sassy is another side of Coco in this wotld, not a separate person. But I am not 100% certain of this.

6535264 It's Hipsterdouche. What did you expect?

I think this is one of those pieces where the only thing you can do is like due to sheer confusion and outrageousness.

Breathe, damn you! BREATHE!

This needs more.

Also I fully expect some point for Coco Pommel to have to fight Coco Pummel.

And no. That was not a typo.

I really hope this continues just to see if Coco ever goes medieval on Hipsterdouche.

That was surprisingly enjoyable. I'm not a fan of characters that constantly cuss, but the disparity between Coco and the voice in her head is fun, plus your humor is generally spot on.

I do wonder if there isn't more to Sassy, though. I noticed she's the only character to use human curses. Coco doesn't curse at all, but even characters who you would think curse-like homeless ponies who fart for minutes at a time in public-don't curse/use thinks like "Buck off" instead. Makes me wonder if the voice is a human merged with Coco at some point in her life. Not really much evidence of that here, but it's interesting to think about.

Login or register to comment