• Published 22nd Feb 2015
  • 5,633 Views, 446 Comments

Fall of Starfleet, Rebirth of Friendship - Legendbringer



The peaceful years of Starfleet are forever shattered by the arrival of one of the darkest monsters to come from the multiverse.

Comments ( 36 )

8860998
Hm, guess I didn't think of it like that sorry.

8860987
8860998 Kinda karmic, given what he tried to pull with Fluttershy. And he's probably not getting babies outta Ball-n-Chain, for... a myriad of reasons, shall we say.

8861020 And he can't use his rhyming-magic shtick anymore, either. Meaning he cannot control Ball, even if he had means of coercion, unless she was into that sort of thing.

I imagine his time in bed with her being... radically different from what he's used to. And that much more humiliating.

8861061
yeah, that would not be pleasant for him alright i get how its worse then killing him

8861070 SEVERAL BROKEN BEDS IN HIS BACKYARD. :pinkiecrazy:

Comment posted by themetavoorhes deleted Apr 13th, 2018
Comment posted by themetavoorhes deleted Apr 13th, 2018

8861106 I've written nastier as a grimdark author.

8861161 Oh... I dunno... edgelord fics?

8861005
karmic yet proportional....imagine if she likes his rhymes

8862739

I wanted to keep it to mains when it came to female badasses. The only reason why all three Rayearth girls were there was because I cannot see a world where they do not stand as one.

Comment posted by ImOnTheFifthPeak deleted Sep 28th, 2020

8888043

P.S. : How did Lyra + Bon Bon and Dash + Fluttershy get their child? Adoption? Sperm transfer? Magic?

Flutterdash: They got their first child through sperm donner, (Soarin) while their second baby was because they adopted her.

Lyra and Bon Bon also had a similar thing. A part of me wants to call her Rocky Road to match both mothers.

I wonder, having read the epilogue (or at least, got the general gist) if we the reader are reading this story, does this mean that Twilight somehow managed to find a way to reach this world? Does this mean then that Dark Conquest could actually manifest here? (probably brought over by Satan's fanfics of God and humanity).

Ahudders* Scary thought. I wonder what we would in this world have that would be potent enough kindness and positivity that could stop that.

That also brings up another question: if what I say above is true, then why post it through Legendbringer's account? In the context of this universe, maybe Legendbringer is a immigrant from a different Equestria who has made it his life's goal to find all the stories to tell

Yes, that is kind of the backstory I had set up for Legendbringer actually. He runs a book store where he has all of these books and stories from different worlds that he reads to people who would listen.

Finally, now that Dark Conquest's form in this world has been killed, which villain from this series will appear in Evolution, as you stated? An escaped Rhymey, who has found new powers?

Heh, let's just wait and see...

P.S.S.. : Is RWBY really that hated? Or did you just discover what new show Mykan has found to hate?

Well, not so much hated as I know that somewhere, out there, there is someone out there who hates the series with every fiber of his being. He despises it and wants it gone. Somewhere, that person is sitting in front of his laptop ant typing away at his keyboard, trying to show off his hate. He is angry at the show for some reason and his only way to let it all out is by bashing the show. It's happened with Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Naruto, and so many others and it will always happen. But...that's why we are here isn't it?

P.S.S.S : Dark Conquest is voiced by the person who did Abridged Nappa? Now, I can only imagine him being tormented by Nappa's Ghost, until he eventually stops thinking. Also,a fitting end theme for the fanfic, I think it especially fits for Twilight's resurrection.

And Cell.

Wow, this post is long! For reading all of this, you deserve acongratulations!

*Bows. Then looks at the cast. Invites all of them to come in and bows*

Comment posted by ImOnTheFifthPeak deleted Sep 28th, 2020

So question about Dark Conquest. Would he be able to manifest in darkened worlds that the original author created and warped to spite the way it was?

8889113

Yes, After all, the author is doing it not out of love or to further the story, but out of hatred and spite.


A distant dimension, a world of RWBY. Somewhere, a person is before his keyboard, growling, “I hate RWBY! I’ll show them, I’ll mess with Jaune’s life and then prove that I am the better writer. I’ll show them. I’ll bash the living hell out of the world!”

I hadn't actually seen any RWBY when I first read this, but now I have and I have to say: I don't care if this guy summons Dark Conquest, provided he saves Best Girl Pyrrha he will be the better writer in my book!

9032106

Sunstar is a jojo reference by the fact that Hamon comes from the sun and the Jo STAR family. The Athestic B cameo is where Pinkie says goodbye to a mr Athestic


9031895

I always thoguth that quoting onlyh a few bits is ok.

Comment posted by ImOnTheFifthPeak deleted Sep 28th, 2020
Comment posted by heavens-champion deleted Feb 16th, 2019

i would have let trixie have one victory against twillight. She deserve that much and have the capability

9271820

Hey, anything I can do to highlight some of my fvorite tracks

Comment posted by heavens-champion deleted Dec 24th, 2018

So now that season 9 premiered, I'd like to point something out.
In this story, the Necromancer/Grogar and Dark Conquest form a villain team composed of defeated villains to try and take over Equestria.
In season 9, Grogar forms a villain team composed of defeated villains to try and take over Equestria.

... Are you a wizard, or what? :derpyderp1:

Comment posted by ImOnTheFifthPeak deleted Sep 28th, 2020
Eldorado
Moderator

11159649
I am a FIMfiction moderator.

So before I read I'm apprehensive about the anthro tag. Can you describe how much anthro we're talking about here?

11280967

Humanoid bodies, human hands and feet, but pony like features in other locations.

Vulcan chuckled, “Why do you think we are attacking today? Those six are right now on a diplomatic mission on the planet of El. They will be gone for a day at least, wich will give us plenty of time to plunder this town and the other areas. Now come and-” the rest of his speech was intterupted by a swift kick in the head, followed by a bunch of his men falling before him. “Who would dare?!”

I'm guessing that that's Darth Vulcan of RealityCheck's The Rise of Darth Vulcan. In which case I say: it's about TIME! That fic is almost as bad as Starfleet!

EDIT: As it turns out, it's the villain from Mykan's Power Rangers/Starfleet fic. Well, almost as pretentious as RealityCheck's Vulcan, but in a different way.

I really do love this fic, but I have one minor gripe and that would be with the villain. Don't get me wrong, Dark Ignatius Conquest is hilarious, intimidating, powerful, and truly the villain this fic deserves. However, the whole "Four Horsemen" theme with him just doesn't make sense for me. He's supposed to be the horseman of Conquest (duh), but his goals just don't hit that for me. He has no actual desire to conquer, as to conquer means to rule. Dark Conquest doesn't want to rule, he just wants to destroy things and soak up hatred. I would think it would make more sense for him to be the horseman of War. Correct me if there's something I missed.

Login or register to comment