• Published 21st Feb 2015
  • 5,927 Views, 312 Comments

Prince of true blue blood - RoyalUnicornJohn1994



For as long as everypony can remember, Blueblood is a jerk. But one day, something between two beings changes everything.

Comments ( 35 )

I survived Hurricane Irma in North East Florida.

Also great chapter.

8423867
Go ahead and start making shirts!! SHIIIIRTS!!!

Also, thanks for reading it.

Glad to hear of you and congrats, on becoming an engineer. Hope that things get easier soon and yeah lets hope this disaster soon end.
Like the chapter although it was sad that the first meeting he had with Cadence and Flurry was, with annoyance, tiredness and fear, but hey we all have to start with something.

Hope later he can meet those two in a more civil matter and with his magic under control, he can counter Flurry one, and they can get along just fine, it will be adorable if she start calling him uncle.

Also wow, what image of Celestia in the end, I bet the very next day she will be as red as a tomato in embarrassment, thanking him for not make the situation awkward and not ruining cake for him and that they can start their magic lessons, if possible with Cadence who wants to know his new and improve cousin.

As always, hope things get better and good luck in your new career. For now paperwork are more boring than hard right?

...so, luna wanted to check out her little nephews "equipment" huh? .......kinky. i approve. i also approve of naked, cake-lusting celestia. just curious....will anything happen between luna, celestia, and mark?

8424283
Its always more boring than hard, and i dont know why. ITS JUST PAPERS, FOR HEAVENS SAKE!!!
Up to this day, i still dont understand why ot takes so long.

8424296
………you have being watching Game of Thrones have you? :ajbemused:
If something happen I will be force to refer to Mark as Show and the princess as Caliseses

8424298
Well, now you have a new found respect to Celestia and Luna right? Paperwork is 3/4 of their daily basis, and its mountains upon mountains, you have to solve what? one mountain?

8424326
Actually, its 2.
1, the whole bunch of paperwork for the engineer degree and 2, the paperwork for the end of project.

And no, I actually dont like GoT. Due to me having a little sister, im still stuck with series like we bare bears, and others like that.

8424333
Good then its all good, and my point still stand, you deal with 2, for the moment and only them for now, Celestia and Luna deal with infinity mountains

8424333
Now that I think about it has being a bit long, since I last read it, so Nightmare Moon is living in the mansion but she didn't appear, so that mean she is force to go to school again, or despite her looks we should consider her an adult that just decided to crash in Mark couch for some days?

I'm still suffering due to Irma...

8425547
Be sure that you have our full support, as well as those around you. In these times of need, its when humanity resurfaces, and the best of us shows up. Just have mind, what you give is what you receive.

It's time likes that I am really. Really. REALLY grateful for living in Brazil. The peaple who live in here may be full of shit. But at least mother nature isn't going her way to make it a living hell to live here

8426200
Thats what you say now. But lets ser in a couple of years when planet goes caput.

8426316
Yeah. But at that point the whole planet will be hell. Not just a few countries

Yay a new chapter! I'm so happy because I thought you might of forgotter this story. Well hopefully everything goes well in your life so far.:pinkiehappy:

9232825
YES!!!!!! Thank you, thank you, thank you. I love this story.

OAAHHHH MA GOD, OAAHHHHH MA GAD, HOLY S@*$ HOLY S&@#, I FOUND THE F@*$@# STORY!! *Jumps with joy*

My Reason: This guy found the story, the story 2 years ago, and a random moment later tried to remember the story due to interest. two months has passed he finally found the story after a a long delirious search. And Literally jumped in joy by All the updates

Well damn...I was enjoying this an now time to find something else to read an hope this ain’t dead.

9370505
IT'S NOT DEAD!! Just have been busy with other stuff.

9368396
... wow... thanks for that. I fon't really know how to describe tje feeling of someone enjoying my work thst much.

9371800 Ah well nice to know stories that are usually incomplete with last chapter being posted a year ago usually means the story has died off. Hope to see more soon then!

It's a cool idea, It definitely caught my attention. Sadly I don't read anthro fics, there's just something about anthro ponies that's just plain wrong. :fluttershyouch:

9793327
Wow, nice to respond to.a near four year old post! But hey, you have your issues and I would want those issues.

Doeseth this story be dead

Um... whens the next chapter coming up?

One of the best Blue blood stories on here, I wish for updates but after 3 years of nothing it looks like its entered the graveyard of unfinished stories.

9371801
Its 2022 now. How much of the next chapter is finished?

11276765
Yeah this story is not coming back

11458069
Yeah, I guess you're right on that.

Login or register to comment