• Published 21st May 2014
  • 23,019 Views, 105 Comments

My Overbearing Aunt: The Nightmare Gambit - Naughty_Ranko



Princess Luna and her human nephew Marcus have a very special pre-Nightmare Night celebration.

  • ...
33
 105
 23,019
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 35 )

That was just too sweetly romantic. D'aww!

So, is this it, or do you have more planned? Cause if this is the end, the incomplete status may be misleading.

Is that really the end? or is just a tease until the next one come up? Because there is still the deal with Honey Pot, and probably Rarity and Octavia, wouldn't Luna will feel a bit jealous if mares start to flirt with him too?

4471405 4471415
Oh, forgot to change the status back to complete. Thanks.

I don't have any plans to continue this story any further at this point, but that doesn't mean it couldn't happen down the line. That depends in part on Sketchy Changeling, who commissioned this alternate take on his story. I'm not gonna do anything without his input.

And then they fucked.

Nice work :pinkiesmile:

You should totally continue this one, the shock of the nobles learning of Luna and Marcus' relationship, possibly a surprise child! It'd be mayhem in the streets! LOL

Wait, wha-? Another chapter? I was not expecting this ...awesome! :rainbowkiss:

Well, this chapter was pretty awesome. :moustache:

Is this the actual conclusion to the story?

I came. I saw and I came again.

4485470
As I said earlier, it's not just up to me. I wrote the chapter with the intent of providing a satisfactory conclusion, which I think it did. But if Sketchy Changeling were to commission more, I might be open to the possibility.

Right now I've got other commissions and stories to work on, though.

Noooooo!!!! not the end more:flutterrage:

I beleive the proper term is face-HOOF:moustache:

4539888
Anthropomorphic equines my friend,
they have hands.

You should've done something similar between Marcus and Octavia. Am I the only one? Really? Okay... :fluttershbad:

Is there going to be some more?

4733935
Not for this story. But I'm working on another project for Sketchy Changeling based on one of his other stories right now.

4733962 well that makes me sad so be it.

4808457 Better put in on the interent for all of Equestria to see.:rainbowlaugh:

5478579 I am a marine of Princess Luna's chosen sons, the Lunar Templars, So long as my Empress is happy then we of the Lunar Templars chapter are only going to keep a watchful eye on the one she beds with.

I liked this just as much, if not better than, the real way it went. Sorry I suck at explaining things and stuff.

I prefer this ending to the original.

A nice alt. Universe. You ever thought of doing a What-If story between Honey Pot and Marcus?

8233038
Thought about it, sure. But I don't think it would make for a good story.

What makes Marcus and Luna work so well is their chemistry in the original story, which he doesn't have with Honey Pot. I think that's why so many people wanted to see this alternate path and why Sketchy requested me to write it.

8233672
Understandable. I was just wondering since Honey Pot is one of my favorite characters in that story.

8234008
Don't get me wrong. Honey Pot was a great comic relief character for that story. But what made that work was Marcus' discomfort at her advances. So if they did get together, that would ruin the whole dynamic. That's why I think it wouldn't make a very interesting story.

8234165
Got it. Understandable.

I won't read it, but could I try and make a "What-If" between Marcus and Honey Pot? I can try, but I admit I suck at sex scenes.

8897003
You'd have to ask Sketchy about this. They're his characters, after all.

Whew lad! That was a very, very good AU story. While I like how the original ended; I find this one certainly plausible. I'd like to think they'd be able to deal with the "politics" and allow them to openly have a future together. Thanks for creating and sharing.

Login or register to comment