• Published 10th Feb 2014
  • 2,743 Views, 42 Comments

Him - Zytharros



Twilight Sparkle is the last creature alive, floating endlessly through a frosty void. She is not alone.

  • ...
12
 42
 2,743

~ V ~

V


HARMONY held my soul in HIS hoof. HE continued smiling as HE absorbed it and sent it heavenward.

You will be remembered in this universe, Twilight. You will be called Mother Nature. Songs and stories will be written about your sacrifice. Your spirit and the spirit of all your friends will ride the waves of history. Your names will not be forgotten, and, when the race I shall create reaches proper age, your story will be told.

HE disappeared into the void, only to re-emerge as a pair of disembodied hands surrounded by a powerful aura.



Let there be light.

Comments ( 35 )

Dark, depressing, yet hopeful. Good job!

“N-n-nuh…”
Best line 11/10

Actually I think I would agree with this representation of Christianity.:twilightsmile:

3925837
3925725
3925609
3925505
Thank you kindly! I'm glad I pleased you.

This will be a religion, I guarantee it.:moustache:

3926142
That wasn't my goal. I hope no one adds this to a religion... :unsuresweetie:

"N-n-nuh..." - Twilight Sparkle

Most accurate quote when meeting God EVER. :rainbowlaugh: Could you imagine if that was in the Bible? "And lo, Mother Nature greeted the Father with praise and admiration." Or something. ...pfft. :trollestia: I'd read that.

But honestly, this was very well done. (Plus I wish that Christianity came from ponies. How cool would that be?)

Amazing. Just friggin amazing!

Interesting. You took a big, big risk with involving the Christian God, but I think you pulled it off rather well, even addressing the thorny issue of "why free will?"

Certainly an interesting take on the end of one world and the beginning of another. My only real issue is that no actual progress seemed to be made over the course of those countless eons before the, heh, twilight of the ponies. No attempts to go beyond what was, to reach for the stars, or at least get the planet to stop shaking so much. Yes, there's the matter of inviolate divine will, but they could've at least tried.

Ah, but I ramble and nitpick at the same time. In any case, thank you for this. :twilightsmile:

3990881
You would not believe how much I prayed over this story. I was so concerned. Now I have no regrets. This was the story I was to write, so I wrote it.
Thank you for your analysis.

4101479
All input I receive I consider helpful. Thank you for your insight!

While I don't agree with religion, this was a very beautiful story.
I did read the story you based this off of. I like these stories where the author either goes:
"There's fucking NOTHING after death!"
or
"There's a higher order...higher than we will ever understand!"
It really makes my gear's turn for hours on end.
oh yea...critique!
Over all 10/10:moustache:
didn't find any errors that detracted me from the story so good job and definitely keep writing!
Also...............:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright::trixieshiftleft:........................:heart:

I give this story :yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay::yay: out of ten.

This story is... Wow. It's philosophically epic, poetically wowing, and overall is terrifying and beautiful at the same time. :pinkiesad2: Take a thumb and a fave to the face xD

4204618
OW! Those things are sharp! And heavy! Geez, I hope I don't have a concussion or something! :rainbowlaugh:

4205297 >:D Your stories are great, I are iz following you nao :D

4205302
Sweet! I got a Mochi! I got a Mochi!
Wait... you're asking for one.
Nerts! The search continues!

This is beautiful

4270968
TL:DR... you like it?
:twilightsmile: Thanks.

Wow... that was really really amazing... it gave me goose bumps there at the end. I was out right blown away when I realized what HE was doing... Very very amazing. Well done... I usually tell writers that they get points for different parts of their stories and the characters get kudos for being amazing. There isn't a number high enough to represent the number of points this story should get and HE has earned a number of kudos far in excess of the nearly limitless imagination of all mankind. Very well done sir.

Good Very Good Epic Story Of All Time.:rainbowkiss: 1000/1000 Would Read Again.:twilightblush: Like If You Cry Every Time.:fluttercry:

Only sixty likes. Why? This story is a quick, fantastic read.

4692256
Word-of-mouth can get this story a greater amount of Likes. It's just a suggestion... :yay:

This...this is beautiful. Such an amazing way of seeing things that I never had before, even though I've believed my whole life. God is good! :twilightsmile: I applaud you!

This, is fucking BEAUTIFUL! This is the best story I have ever read. TAKE ALL MY LIKES!

You know those people who read a story, and when it mildly evokes some emotion in them, they say 'Oh my gosh, I CRIED." :raritycry:?
Well, this genuinely brought some tears to my eyes. I'm glad fanfics like this exist to debunk the idea that all fanfiction consists of porn and sappy contrived romances.

Very creative and articulate. I really liked this. :twilightsmile:

Wow... What a beautiful story. :fluttercry:
That last sentence..... :twilightsmile:
Thank you for writing this story!

I love this story!!
Although, I've got some questions about the ending... If these ponies came before us, as well as the magic, then, in your headcanon... what did the magic manifest as? And what was the gospel that was preached, since Jesus didn't die as a pony (in this story), he was born and died as human?

8079318
why the buck cant actual 'priests' explain the why of evil this well
that evil itself is literaly just that 'a nessiary evil' because in the end without the choice, without knowing that temptation...you can never truely have said to have been good.
without being sad, you never truely know what joy is
without the truth of death...can one ever have really said they 'lived'

also yer reading too deep into it!

Login or register to comment