• Published 7th Jan 2014
  • 4,960 Views, 59 Comments

Balloon Tales - Kaidan



Ponies like balloons for different reasons. Perhaps they keep them afloat while playing in the pool, or liven up a party. Perhaps they have other uses, discussed behind closed doors. For some ponies, a balloon becomes a prison.

  • ...
14
 59
 4,960

8. Ciderbarrel's Christmas Present

"Take one vial with a beverage to give your special somepony a gift they won't forget." Cider emptied the blue vial into his tea.

"Well, here goes nothing." He tilted his head back and gulped the tea down. "Woowee! That had quite a kick."

He looked down at the instructions, reading it out loud. "Take one vial... the bottle contains four vials worth. Do not exceed one vial as measured in the included measuring cup. Exceeding dose may make change permanent."

Cider turned the box the potion had came in over, and a smaller glass vial fell out. He had taken a whole bottle, not a vial.

He wasn't sure what to do, and by the time he turned around to find help, his legs collapsed beneath him. They had turned to air-filled plastic, along with his stomach.

He stretched out, trying to reach for the door. Cider felt a chill run down his spine, and realized he could no longer move. Pressure on his backside and in his throat caught his attention, lengthening out.

Cider had used a spell to turn himself into a sex doll for his special somepony! He really hoped it hadn't become permanent, but he had no control over that now.

A rigid ring formed around his open smile, forming a nice little slow for his lover. He felt a similiar ring form near his flanks.

Cider heard a door swing open.

"Well, what have we here?" you ask. "Cider, you did this for me?"

He is unable to respond.

"Heh, I guess a sex doll potion would make it hard to talk." You take a red strip of cloth that matches his now-shiny bandana and tie his forelegs together. "Alright, sexy, time to break you in."


Comments ( 24 )

Cute
:heart:
Where's my needles?
:trollestia:

3760435
if you get an OC, I'll balloon you. Otherwise, I could just write you a tribute chapter without a photo. A little tale of a Dashie balloon, that flies too high, popping in the upper atmosphere...

3760435
if you get an OC, I'll balloon you. Otherwise, I could just write you a tribute chapter without a photo. A little tale of a Dashie balloon, that flies too high, popping in the upper atmosphere...

3760447
I'll be busy making one up today..:pinkiecrazy:

But the real question is how to channel all my insanity into one being! :derpyderp2:
when does Dawn see his/her turn?:duck:

3760456
As soon as I have a more final OC. I have a really nice version of him from Jaestring, but then I wanted to get him 100% perfect... and have been a tad stuck on colors ever since.

3760435
Found them!
*pop*:trollestia:

--Sollace

Suddenly, second person! :trollestia:

Came as a bit of a surprise. :twilightsmile:

If and when my chapter appears, please don't make me a douche bag, sex addict, or any of the such.(unless you manage to pair a similar Griffin oc, then the sexy one is fine)

Soooo, out of "most idle curiosity", how do you choose your OC victi...er, "volenteers"?... :pinkiesmile:

3815520
By how good the art looks mostly, if it looks nice I'm more likely to shade it because the result will look nice. If it's pony creator, well, it'll look like shiny pony creator. I haven't done one in a while sadly, ran out of OC's and motivation.

3819396
If you want, I can give you a few of my OCs. I have one rule if you decide to use a particular OC of mine.
I have a pegasus filly OC. Do not make her a sex toy.

This story has become one of my guilty pleasures.
(Not in the way the word "pleasure" implies.)

I've never seen a ballon pony.... You're so creative....

I still and I repeat, STILL find these stories interesting, and they're making me scared to be in Equestria...*Shudders* ;; Great stories to read though!:D

Comment posted by Baritone deleted Apr 3rd, 2014

I found the soundtrack to this story! Came on whilst I was shuffling through my music library and just had a :pinkiegasp: moment!

4177291 Dammit, can't get link to work! Song is Marmaduke Duke - Rubber Lover

Yes more please yes

4195439
Also, I really feel each story should have a part two, like in the future, even if it is really short

I can't believe I read this. I can't believe I liked it.
,,,I would try to distract myself from a deep internal ethical debate by grammar-policing this story, but I promised I wouldn't do that anymore...

Sleep time! :ajsleepy:

I enjoyed this waay too much, keep it up :P

3760447 ... Would you do this even if you didn't have a pic?:rainbowderp:

This is still fun to read :) Thanks Kaidan senpai :3

Login or register to comment