• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend Day 1-10

Oh yeah, that.

"Wait, what?" Twilight asked. Everyone was curious as well.

"He told me that he would date one of us, and he would say it when we came back home," Rainbow answered.

I forgot all about that when the mess started. I forgot tonight was the night I was going to tell her.

"Well?" she pressed again.

Well, here goes nothing.

I powered my shoulders enough for her to let go, and I began to caress her cheek.

"C mon Dash you didn't notice it this entire time?"

Rainbow Dash had a blush to her, the reddest that I've ever seen. She began to smile and giggle as I did the same.

"Do we have to do this in front of the gals? Fine, I-I like you too, egghead."

The rest of the girls let out an "Aww" before my forehead met with hers. We drowned out the audible squeals of joy from her friends; we drowned out the light; we drowned out everything else but us. Our eyes were closed, our lips were anticipating their first touch

I moved my lips closer to hers, and she began to do the same.

*Bam!*

The sound of the front door shot Dash and I back to reality and staring at the front door. Through the windows were multiple flashes of flashlights peering into the house. The sound of them were loud. Most had mousy or mousey voices, all of them seemed angry.

Oh no....

"Safe room! Safe room!" I ordered. The girls couldn't move. They were like deer caught in headlights. We had practice this since they came to this world. They knew the drill; they knew how to get there. They now knew why we practiced this, other than saying 'home invasion robberies.' It only happened one once before: back with the feds. We had time to get them in there; we did it quietly. This time it was immediate and in your face. They were not prepared.

"Now!" I screamed. Giving each a push to each to snap them back to reality. They began to scramble to the safe compartment. The intruders were banging harder and harder on the steel-reinforced door. It was only a matter of time before it gave in, but I was hoping enough time to hide them.

It was too late.

The sound of the wood inside the door snapping was like a dagger to my stomach. Everyone was inside except for Rainbow Dash; it would be too late to hide them. I reached into the closet that they were in and pulled out the broom and stepped on the part where the handle and the brush met, snapping it off.

"Give us the girls!" The crowd of over fifty or so men screamed out.

If it were Jenna: fifty men would be child's play. But, Jenna was not here, and I was not Jenna.

They backed off as I swung the stick, keeping in the narrow hallway so that numbers would not matter. Every time someone would get to close into the hallway, they would be pelted with jabs from the stick until they backed off. I didn't stand a chance against them; I just needed to buy enough time for Jenna to arrive, whenever that may be.

One person charged with a 2x4. I gave him my jabs, but it all landed on wood. I finally met my limit when he used his wood to jab me in my stomach. I bent over in pain, giving him the opportunity to break it over the back of my head. I fell on my knees; my vision suddenly became fuzzy.

"Hello there, girls," the guy said. I remembered him being the guy I confronted at the mall.

"It's a shame it had to come to this.. I didn't want to hurt your friend," he said as he gave me an extra kick to my side.

"Y-you fucking cunt," I said with a cough.

"C'mon boys! We have a convention to get too!"

The crowd flooded the hallway and the safe room and began to drag the girls by their wrist one by one.

"Let go of me you heathens!" Rarity screamed, clawing and biting any piece of skin that was within striking distance.

"Why I oughta knock you all senseless!" Applejack hollered, swinging and punching at anything.

"P-please stop!" Fluttershy pleaded. She tried to wiggle her wrist away, but it was all in vain.

"Let go of me!" Twilight yelled.

"Help us!" Pinkie screamed.

"Girls!" I screamed. I tried to get up in one last ditch effort to save them but was rewarded with another strike from the 2x4. The air escaped from my chest, and I keeled over in pain. Outside, the girls were screaming for help while the crowd began to sing the theme from the show in cheer.

"Egghead!" Rainbow screamed as she try to reach for my hand, even if she was near the door and I was on the floor around fifteen feet away.

"D-Dash!" I yelled as I reached out with my hand to her, even if I knew she was way too far for my grasp.

The guy from the mall walked back over to me, a sinister grin well planted on his face. "Like I said, I didn't want it to have to come to this." He kicked me in the face, and I finally stopped moving, the ceiling above me going in circles. "See ya later, prick."

I knew I was about to blackout, but something was bothering me, I felt the ooze of a liquid coming from the side of my head. With what straight I had left, I dabbed the side of the back of my head and lifted the arm in front of me. It was my blood.

Ow, the edge.

My arm went limp into the tile floor as I faded out to consciousness.

I had heard one last voice before I slipped into the black.

"Brother?! Brother?!"

End of Day 1

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next