• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
What's in a name?

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

For the life of me, it had seemed like it did not take very long for things to settle down around here.

I kindly observed that when Spike and Gloria were napping together on the pile of towels that Spike called home for the last several days. Gloria used to love sleeping on towels when she was a pup, and finding another dog who loved the otherwise itchy sheets made her happier.

It was about maybe two to three o'clock in the afternoon, and after a few hours of trying to keep Nas on the proverbial leash over the girls, I was laying on the couch, ready to have a quick nap, until.....

"Alright everyone! Group meeting!" Jenna yelled as she rolled out a whiteboard with a wooden frame on wheels into the living room. It brought back memories of last year, when Jenna would lead twenty to thirty person study sessions in the living room, usually before big tests.

So much for that nap.

Because of the lack of seating space in the living room, I had to sit up, rather than lay down like I wanted to. I really wanted to nap. Still rather worth it if you knew the I'm giving up my long awaited rest for.

"So girls, I noticed that you all have... unique names. The problem is that we want you all to blend in for the short time you will be here. So, my plan is to use the names you have now, and find alternatives. Once we find them, I'll make a call and we can get you set up with your new names," Jenna said with an educational tone.

"So," she said, as she wrote all their names on the board "Let's see who is first."

"Fluttershy," she said as she wrote Flutter/Shy= FS on the board.

Jenna and I gave a good look at her, figuring out what name starting with an "F" would suit her. Fluttershy had a young, innocent face. Pink hair that went down to her upper back and curled at the ends, and a bust that was bigger than the rest of the girls, but nothing too spectacular.

F...F...F

Fuckable.

Quiet!

"Faith," I said.

"Perfect!' Jenna said as she wrote it down. "And, I thought of the last name... Summers."

Flutter/Shy = FS = Faith Summers.

Fluttershy was okay with it. Then again, we could have called her stupid MC stupid and she would have taken it with grace.

Pinkie Pie was a whole nother story. Cute, cheerful, and a handful could describe her personally, as well as her curly, pink, hair that flowed to her lower back. She was petite. It didn't take long to think of something fun and random for her.

Pinkie/Pie=PP= Paulina Pettifer.

Applejack was a toughie. She was meatier, but not fat by a long shot. Her long, blond, hair reached down to her mid back, and her bust was the second-biggest the group, behind Fluttershy.

Apple/Jack=AJ=

We didn't want to give her a redneck name, but nothing too ordinary.

"Amelia Jems?" I asked unsurely. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't country.

"Good enough for me!" Jenna announce as she wrote on the whiteboard.

Apple/Jack=AJ=Amelia Jems.

"Alright, that's good enough for me," Applejack answered nonchalantly.

Rainbow Dash. Oh, Rainbow Dash. She was petite, the smallest in the group when it comes to bust and height. Her hair was, of course, Rainbow colored and reached down to her lower upper shoulder. Even if she was the smallest, she was the biggest eater, which was kind of interesting.

"I always liked the name Roxy Dodgers, so it's now my headcanon," Jenna said.

Rainbow Dash= RD= Roxy Dodgers

"That doesn't sound cool," Rainbow Dash objected.

"Shut up, Roxy," Jenna said.

The rest of the girls laughed, causing Rainbow to blush in embarrassment.

Rarity was difficult, seeing how it was all one word.

Rarity=R?=

It was going to be fancy and sophisticated, just like her and her figure. Her hair was fashionably curly and went down to her lower back. She was tall and thin, she had a figure in this world and intended to keep it

"Rowellina," I said, hoping that would work.

"Perfect" Jenny replied.

"But what about a last name?" Rarity asked.

"Oh, I was thinking of just one name, like Seal or something," Jenna replied.

"how about Beattie?" I asked.

"Eh, I'll go with that," Jenna answered as she wrote on the board.

Rarity=R?=Rowellina Beattie

Twilight Sparkle. Nothing unusual about her. Her long, purple hair reached her mid back, and average height and figure.

Twilight/Sparkle=TS=

"How about Tara Strong?" Jenna asked with a mischievous grin.

"NO!" I screamed.

The girls woke up a little from the outburst. I cleared my throat and offered a suggestion.

"Trisha Smith."

"I'll go with it," Jenna said as she wrote it on the board.

Twilight/Sparkle=TS=Trisha Smith

The girls were excited about their new names and tried it among themselves. I instantly became worried that they might forget their own names if they stuck around longer than I wanted to, so I offered a suggestion:

"Hey Girls: Remember this is just for the outside world. When we all are together, it's okay to use your real names. Alright?"

The girls had nodded before Jenna spoke as well.

"Well, before I make dinner: Tomorrow we are going to fix the house around a bit to have you all stay in here. So we are going to be very busy, so get some rest," she said with a smile.

The rest of the night involved watching TV and ended with Jenna sleeping on the second couch, and Rainbow Dash cuddling with me again that evening.

Next Chapter: Home

PreviousChapters Next