• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend Day 1-4

"No ma'am you can't buy candy with dust line." The store clerk said. She didn't acted or sounded very nice. What a meanie!

"Aww! why not?" I asked. They let me back in Ponyville, but not here! I had to get to the bottom of it! I wanted that candy because it looked soo good!

"Because you buy it with money."

"But I don't have any money!"

"Not my problem."

I just stood there. Crabby lady had a point. If I wanted candy, I would have to down dashie's boyfriend.

He has money, I can ask him!

"Ill be right back!" I yelled, trying to find him. He could be anywhere at this point. But I wanted candy, and candy wants Pinkie Pie! Now, to find him I had to be like him, but that wont work because he is always staring at our behind all the time! But, I'll have to find him!

***

Back at school, when I wasn't with my friends, I was at the library. I know it was so of me, but the art, music, and books (oh Celestia the books!) had me interested. Even more so the expression of this world than anything else. Which was why I was in the only book store in the place. It seemed like it was rare for someone in my demographic to be here, because the lady at the counter said 'It's rare for someone like you to come in here' to me.

Classics.

Oh the classics!

Homer, Virgil, Austen, Plato, Shakespeare, Shelly (Note, do not read that after dark!), Orwell, Aristotle, Dickens, Twain. All of them were my personal favorites, and all of them I had in a bookcase in the living room. I was in the hunt for one that was recommended to me by that cute boy in my Advanced Placement English Class. He said it was a personal favorite of his. About a young girl being raised in the american south.


I looked in the classics, I had read most of these stories, all of them were amazing. This world was capable of bad, okay. But it was so beautiful at the same time, like back home. He said it showed how evil, yet at the same time how beautiful humanity can be.

To Kill a Mockingbird.

"Aha!" I screamed as I opened the book and began to give it a quick read before I was to buy it.

When he was nearly thirteen, my brother Jem got his arm badly broken...

Flashes of pink was obstructing my attention, so I looked up to see Pink Blog racing thought the part of the mall I was in, there could only had been one person...

"Pinkie?"

***

I gotta admit: The city can be quite pretty sometimes, and where he had taken us was just that. Problem was that none of the fancy shops round here were any interesting at all.

At least that was what I thought when I saw a movie store in out yonder.

I wonder if they got any more of them Eastwood movies in there.

I went into the store, straight to the 'westerns'

***

"Aww! You're adorable!" I said to the cute Labrador puppy in one of the display cages. Her little tail was waggling hard the second she looked at me, and I knew she wanted to go home with me, her cute eyes said so. I still didn't know why you have to pay to bring a dog home, but I thought even I could afford it, so I took a look at the price tag.

"Only $699.00!"

"Oh, I don't have that much money!" I pouted.

But, I had a idea. I knew someone with that much money.

"I'll be right back, little one." I said as I started to look for him... and his wallet too.

***

"Oh these just look fabulous! The stitching on these are flawless!" I said as I went through almost every individual item of clothing for women at the store. All I needed was someone to carry the two carts full of the finest fashion this "PennyJC" had to offer, and the matching shoes. Don't forget the shoes!

Well, It wasn't pretty or fun, but I had to get them to the counter.

"After this I quit," the cashier said,as he began to scan everything and bag them himself. He was such a gentleman! It took him around twenty minutes, but he did it.

"That'll be $2,386.35"

To my embarrassment, I realized I forgot all my money back home. Even so, it was way over my allowance. But, I know who did.

"I've seem to have misplaced my bits, I'll be riiight back, good sir," I said as I ran out to find him, not before hearing the cashier saying "Scratch that, killing myself."

***

Dash and I made our way to the sporting goods store. On my list was a football to throw around, since the season was coming up, and thanks to almost every starter coming back this year: we were on the radar for not just a leauge title, but a section title and a state playoff berth as well. Basically we had the spotlight on us this year. We did look like of jocks in our matching varsity lettermen jackets. We threw the football around in the isle for a few minutes, talking about next season. We were ready to win it all.

"You know, they have hoof- I mean football teams back where I'm from."

"Oh yea? Maybe I should play for them," I said with a smile. "Really don't wan't to leave you girls, you all are too much fun."

"Just admit it: you like one of us."

"Lips are sealed."

"C'mon egghead, of us girls: who would you date?" she said with a light blush, was kinda cute.

"I'll tell you tonight, how about it?"

"I'll hold you to it, you know that right?"

"I look forward to it."

***

"Ooh I like this one," I said as I looked at the back.

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

Good thing I had some spare cash with me. Granny always taught me that to always have cash on hand for things. I made my way to the counter to pay, the guy was large and pretty shady with his greasy ponytail.

Took one look at me and it was like he saw Celestia or somethin'

"What y'all lookin' at partner?"

"Great cosplay!"

"Come again?"

"Cosplay, you're outfit is so awesome!"

"The heck is a cosplay?"

The cashier screamed something mighty fierce.

"Are you the REAL applejack?"

"H-How did you know mah name.." I said in a cold, stern, tone. Something was strange round' here, and I was not going to let anyone stop me from finding out.

"Come with me I want to show your something!" the man said has he grabbed my had rather forcefully and dragged me out into the mall.

"What the!? Where in tarnation are we going!?"

"You never been to Hot Topic?"

Author's Note:

I'm starting a skype group for fans, pre-readers, proofreaders, editors and people who can help me and everyone else in the chat become better in writing. If you want to join this group (and skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is my skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next