• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
Roofity

It took us a few minutes to pack the things away. The chairs, the portable canopy, and dumping the sand on the bonfire. As soon as we had everything finished, we hopped on the truck and took the minute drive up the street. The driveway was gravel, and the sound of the moving pebbles announced our arrival. We all got out and I gave the girls the customary prep talk: don't accept drinks from strangers, no alcohol, and find us if anyone gives you problems.

With that, Jenna knocked on the door and we all were assaulted with a barrage of "hello" and "welcome". The party was loud, fun, and talkative. The girls usually tried to stay together, but friends from their different clubs were all over the place and slowly they became separated. Dash stayed by my side, mostly because we were hanging with the jocks. I kept a eye on the girls every so often, and observed that they were in their groups, and occasionally invited one of their friends over to introduce their equestrian friends to their earth friends.

The magic of friendship is contagious. Heh.

The party went for hours, and the amount of alcohol in the room was just too much at that point. It seemed that everyone who went to the beach were the only ones who were sober. Or, I thought I was sober because I must of been counting wrong.

Lets see: AJ, PP, RD right next to me, FS, TS.....

No Rarity.

I excused myself from the jocks and made my way through the party to find Rarity. Nothing. I decided to check the downstairs restrooms. Nothing. Upstairs bedrooms: Nothing. It was strange, but I began to worry for her. I was on the way to alert Jenna and Nas when I was tapped on the shoulders. I turned around and saw Rarity's friend from the fashion club.

"Rowellina is in danger."


***

According to her friend: The two guys slipped something in her bottled water, and dragged her into the garage, and from the garage they plan to take her to their van, or at least that's what he overheard in the conversation as they dragged her in there.

We waited, and planned a impromptu ambush. Jenna and Nas were awaiting in the tree above their blue windowless van. I was waiting in the bushes by the back door of the van. Joshua was waiting behind his truck, which was parked right next to the van, wrapping boxing tape around his hand, and recanting the boxers prayer in Spanish.

"Y si por casualidad , me pisos y el lienzo i debe cumplir como Simón de Cirene, por favor me ayude a ponerme de pie. entonces debe un poco de gloria de alguna manera caer sobre mí por favor ayúdame a recordar que todo se lo debo a ti"

All went silent when the small garage door swung open. The two men were carrying Rarity from her arms and legs and were arguing in whispers over who had the right to have her first. I wanted to go up to them and tear their balls out, but I knew I had a job to do, which was more important than taking down the guys.

We waited for Nas and Jenna's signal to attack, and I adjusted myself with the ocean winds to hide my presence in the bush.

Here.... We.....Go!

Jenna and Nas jumped from the branch in front of the men. They were spooked and dropped Rarity. I leaped from the buses; ignoring the stings and the cuts from the bush and sharp gravel and caught Rarity's head before it landed on the jagged and blunt pebbles of the driveway. The men raised their fists ready to fight, but was attacked on their side by Joshua instead. They tried to block and swing, but were to slow for Joshua's lighting fists. It took three shots each to take each man down. Dazed and confused, that lead to phase two of the plan.

I checked Rarity's pulse.

"She's still breathing!" I yelled as the entire party scrambled out to the driveway after hearing the commotion. They looked on as Nas handcuffed them with plastic cable ties. He eventually took his position next to the storm drain for the next step.

The next step had Jenna brandishing Bob.

"So, you fuckheads were gonna do that to my friend, huh? Well, it's bad enough to cross me, but to go after someone I consider family? Oooooh I'm gonna so enjoy making an example out of you two."

Jenna used Bob to cut their clothes off to their underwear. The clothes were thrown to Nas, who in turn dumped them in the storm drain. Next was their cell phones (which Nas 'accidentally' smashed on the asphalt before kicking what was left into the drain, and then the keys to the van, then their shoes were tied up: A new set of trophies for Jenna and I. With every item down the storm drain the crowd only cheered. As soon as that was done, Jenna invited to crowd to dump their alcohol on the guys, which they did with glee.

"Where are you two fucks from, anyway?"

"Laguna."

"That's one hell of a drive to there... It's a shame you will be walking there in your skivvies," Jenna said as she cut the cable ties with her knife. "Now, get the hell out of here."

The guys bolted past the crowd, who were pelted by beer cans and glass bottles, and down the beach towards their hometown.

The attention immediately went towards Rarity and I. "We need to get her home, sorry to cut the party so short."

***

From the truck I carried Rarity to my bed. I turned around as the girls stripped her of her bikini and into her sleeping gown. I took a seat bedside, and awaited her to wake up.

"Why did they try to do that to Rarity?" Twilight asked. "She never did anything to them."

"Remember that first day when I told you that this world was dangerous? Well, here was an example. Good news is that we didn't learn it in the worst possible way. Anyway, you all should get some sleep."

I stayed up all night by Rarity's side, beating myself up in thought about how I allowed it to happen. I was so careful up until then. I knew I began to slip on their security and It nearly ended in disaster.

***

She woke an hour after dawn. She was screaming, fighting, trying to escape from the monster that was not there. I had to restrain her and tell her she was in no danger.

She latched on to me in tears and did not want to let go, she was scared from what happened the night before. According to her, the guys told her about how they spiked the water and what they planned to do to her once she was out. She tried to find me but before she could of the drug kicked in.

I assured her we stopped them before they carried it out, and that the rest of the girls were safe as well, who stormed my room when she started to yell.

"I'm sorry I wasn't there to stop them before they did that, Rare. I promised to protect you all and I nearly slipped," I said as I kissed her forehead. "I'll be better at this, I promise. Now, What do you all say we take the day off from doing anything. Pizza and movie marathon?"

The girls agreed and that settled it, although Rarity would stay in bed until I finished fixing a laying spot in the living room couch for her.

I walked out and felt a cold sweat cover my body. Somehow, someway, I felt things were gonna take a downturn in the coming weeks.

End of Act II: "The Life and Times of Faith, Paulina, Amelia, Roxy, Rowellina, and Trisha."
Final Act: "Love and Tolerance"
Next Chapter: The Last Weekend day 1-1

Author's Note:

With the end of ACT II: It's time to acknowledge that the end of the story is fast approaching.

The song I linked should give at least a small sneak peak on what kind of act we are walking into.

Also: I'm starting a skype group for fans, pre-readers, proofreaders, editors and people who can help be become better in writing. If you want to join this group (and skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is my skype) and tell me you want to join the group

Anyway, Thank you for reading, supporting, and commenting :3

PreviousChapters Next