• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,538 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,538

PreviousChapters Next
Birds, Bees, and Bob

Night time took a heavy toll early for the girls, and sent all of them but Twilight to their new beds early, even for a Sunday night before school. Jenna, Twilight, and myself were in the Living Room, relieved that the day was over and exhausted over the work we did. it wasn't easy. It wasn't fun. But, as a team we all worked together and got the job done. All I had to do for the rest of the evening was get my body ready for the beating it will take tomorrow for the tryouts.

Actually, it was just Twilight and I watching television while Jenna was in the downstairs bathroom. It was a trippy cartoon about a guy and his rubbery, yellow, dog on random adventures. I forgot the name of the show, I think it was "Time for Adventure".

"Well, that was a good piss," Jenna said in relief as she joined us on the couch. I wanted to say something, but decided against it because I valued the way my face was shaped.

"What is that?," Twilight asked

"When you pee from your... you know," Jenna answered. Twilight gave her a blank stare, which caused Jenna to widen her eyes in surprise.

"Wait. so you or any of the girls never...?" Jenna asked again.

"Now that you mentioned it: They never used the restroom other than to take a shower this whole timed," I replied. I never noticed it until now, and the more I thought about it the more it was weird.

"Well, only one way to settle it then. Twilight, come with me," Jenna said as she grabbed a confused Twilight out of her seat on the couch and began to drag her to the bathroom.

"Wait. What are you going to do?" I asked.

"Quick physical. Gonna see what's up down there," Jenna said with a laugh as she led Twilight to the downstairs bathroom .

***

"Well, that was interesting" Jenna said as she entered the kitchen, taking off her disposable latex gloves in the process. I heard the door close upstairs, which only meant that the exhaustion finally took down Twilight.

"hmm?" I answered while washing down a can of soda.

"It seems that they have normal female parts: female breasts, anus, vaginas. Problem is it looks like they don't use it to expel waste. Question now is: where does their food waste go? If their bodies don't know how to digest food, that means all of their food that have eaten is just sitting there and they would be in big trouble. There is no way in hell all the food they had since day one can just disappear like that."

I wonder if they can get pregnant? well it doesn't hurt to try.

"I wonder if they can get pregnant?" I asked "I don't think it would hurt to try."

Jenna smiled as she continued. "Funny you should mention it: Twilight has her hymen. Rainbow Dash and Applejack might not due to their athleticism but...."

Jenna's smile turned to anger as she grabbed me and slammed me against the wall. "They have mouths to talk."

Jenna always wore a loose shirt at all times, mostly to conceal "Bob". Everyone laughs when Jenna shows off Bob: A KBar knife with a poorly engraved eyes and smile on the handle of the knife. Jenna had it since she was a little girl, and had evaded every attempt to have it confiscated from our parents, teachers, authority figures, etc. As a teenage girl with a obviously short temper, Bob evolved from 'pull first, ask questions later' to a 'ace in the hole for her bidding', or in this case to make a demand.

Her forearm was pushing down my throat, with Bob's blade above it pushing the cold blade on my neck. Jenna spoke as I gasped for the air she was denying me.

"Now baby brother: The girls are virgins in this world. I would like to keep it that way. Me and Bob will perform a impromptu castration if I find out you had your way with them. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded with whatever strength that wasn't sapped from the shortness of breath.

"Good," Jenna said as she let go, causing me to collapse in front of her.

"Anyway baby brother," She said as she got on her knees to kiss me on the forehead. "Ill see you tomorrow!" She merrily said as she made her way out the door.

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next