• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
Gloria

Generally, I wouldn't laugh at the agony of others.

This time, however, I couldn't help but chuckle.

It started around a hour ago, as our incredibly awkward breakfast with my Mom was raging on. The talk with Richard still was fresh on my mind. I mean: it's not everyday your parents allow six beautiful girls to stay with you in the household. It also didn't help that Mom was asking the twenty-one questions about the girls.

"It looks like we are adding another girl to the family today," Mom announced, as she spotted a rusted pickup truck pulling in front of the house. To Jenna and I's excitement, The owner of the truck opened the tailgate and out came a familiar Australian Shepard.

"Gloria!" we both screamed. We were like little kids on Christmas morning, running outside to meet with our faithful dog for years. The second she saw us running out the door, Gloria wrestled away the man's grip on her collar and dashed towards us barking. Suddenly a problem arose: Gloria stopped in front of us, unsure of who to go to first. She looked to me, and then to Jenna before laying on her belly with her tail wagging.

Gloria was met with a barrage of scratches of behind the ear and rubs up and down her back, which caused her leg to move uncontrollably.

The rancher explained that his Shepard "Diego" somehow couldn't get her pregnant. Sadly, Diego was impotent. We led her inside and she went straight for the food. The only reason she stopped was the six unrecognizable girls sitting down staring at her.

Like normal dogs, she would bark at anyone she didn't recognize. But, the fact the girls had food in their possession basically made them her best friends. Fluttershy of course was the first one to introduce herself to the dog, but Gloria was more interested in her stack of pancakes.

This is where laughing at the agony part came in: After finishing breakfast and maybe slipping some pancakes to Gloria for her to eat, everyone went outside to enjoy the warm morning. Using the dog door that was for Gloria, Spike made his way out. Gloria and Spike made eye contact. It felt like forever, but in reality it was only a few seconds.

Gloria barked and charged at poor Spike, who only had the instinct to run.

They had been going at it for a few minutes: Spike screaming for help, being chased by Gloria.

The rest of us were hanging around the porch with cups and a pitcher of semi-sweet tea. Rainbow Dash and I were laughing at Spike's misery together. Fluttershy was watching too: but she was fixated on the beautiful creature that was Gloria.

Applejack was napping with Pinkie Pie on one of the outdoor couches, and Rarity and Twilight were talking with Jenna on the outdoor table and chair set.

"Aww, Gloria is in love," Jenna said emotionally. "She is turning into a full-grown bitch."

"Anyway," Jenna continued. "How and why did you all decide to come here?"

"Ask Rainbow Dash. We all were sent after her," Twilight said annoyed. All eyes were on Rainbow Dash.

"I dunno. Twilight went through a portal once and she seemed to have a fun time over there."

Everyone groaned.

Really?!

"Moving on," Jenna replied. "How did you all run into my brother?"

"It was all happenstance. But, he somehow managed to bring us together as if he knew who we were," Twilight answered.

All eyes were on me now while I was slowly drinking my tea, thinking of a response.

"I'm as just as surprised as all of you," I responded.

Perfect.

"I think the portal is somewhere in the school. We tried to find it last night, but were chased out by the janitor," Twilight added.

"Wait. Brother. You attempted to sneak in without taking care of Scruffy first?" Jenna asked shocked.

"Yes. I wanted to get in, get them home, and get out," I replied.

"Terrible strategy. I guess it wouldn't hurt to try again. Maybe a date when he would be caught off guard," Jenna said.

"Speaking of home: I don't think how you all stay currently is going to work out. I'm going to make some calls and try to re-arrange this house so you all could live comfortably, if you all are here for the long haul."

"Wow, Jenna" Rarity said. "You are very generous. No wonder your brother said all those nice things about you."

"That's because he knows what happens if he says anything but nice things about me," Jenna said with a laugh.

At this point Spike was laying on the grass tired out, and grossed out the fact Gloria was on top of him and licking his face with her tongue. Gloria would also nipped him in the back legs once in a while. Inviting him to chase her.

All that activity stopped when Gloria noticed and ran towards the black guy standing next to the main house.

Next Chapter: Short: Baby Naz

Author's Note:

I'm have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next