• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend Day 2-7

My adrenaline began to wind down after leaving the main hall, enough to notice that Rainbow Dash had clasped my hand so tightly that was tingling from the lack of circulation. I wiggled my hand free from her grip and nursed my dead hand.

"Too much?" Dash asked.

"Worth it, though," I replied, sharing a quick kiss under the shadow of the storm that was about to bear down on us.

On the other side of the room, Page Pusher's anger was written all over his face, eyeing our hand holding and kiss with jealousy and disdain.

"L-Last chance, thiefs! Turn over the girls or else we will not be so love and tolerable. Our brohooves will be for pain, and not for fun." He demanded.

His mob cheered with his words, ready to fight for what was rightfully Page's. That demand was met with smirks, giggles, and witty comebacks shared between our group.

"Fat chance, jackass. You think your spaghetti squad can stop us? Everyone knows not even a hundred betas can beat an alpha." Captain replied, with a shit-eating grin on his face. With that defiant comment from his rival, Page Pusher charged with a blood-curdling yell. Behind him was the large mass of his supporters following him and charging right at us, like a wall of flesh and fat coming right for us.

"Here we go!" Jenna screamed as she charged, everyone in our group following behind. I stayed behind and looked for a place to hide the girls from the upcoming battle. Next to the charging group was a larger vendor booth for shirts, and decided I had to hide the girls there. The charging groups met in the middle and the battle began. Fists were flying, people were thrown through tables.

* * *

As much as I wanted to join the fight and have some revenge for what happened the night before, my biggest worry was the girls. That was why I hid under the table from the fight, along with Nassir. Outside the stall, I saw the carnage of the fight that was all over the place. What was once stands filled with merchandise were now broken on the floor, the many fragile wares smashed in the confusion. As I looked on, watching the community rip itself apart over the girls they had come to literally worship, the actual girls were hiding to save themselves from the carnage. While I watched on, the girls were looking at the shirts strewn all over the floor, their pony selves staring back at them like a bad case of the existentialist crisis.

"Is this why we exist? To entertain them?" Twilight asked.

Dosent help that 'them' were in an all out brawl for their future.

"No! Girls, you have a purpose. The doesn't matter what happens here, you girls are important back home.” I sighed, “I know that was a weak one, but trust me, you ladies are important."

"Thanks, egghead." Rainbow said as she kissed me on the cheek. Jenna and Joshua arrived, sweaty but satisfied with the amount of ass they just kicked. Behind them was The Captain.

"Hey guys, I think we can make a break for it," he said. "We can shove our way to the parking lot. Ready?"

The rest of the girls got on their knees and waited for the signal. "Alright, 3…

…2

…1

Go!"

* * *

We were surrounded by our group and made a line for the exit. They were pushing, punching, and shoving people on their way to our salvation. We held our own until our entire right side got ran over by a large man in a black trenchcoat and cargo shorts. In one swoop he broke through our guard, snatched Applejack, and ran over the other side.

"Let go of me, you varmint!"Sshe hollered, punching and clawing in an attempt to escape, only meeting the man's heavy leather coat. My heart began to sank, I had to choose between saving the girls or risking it all for Applejack.

"I'm getting AJ! Meet you at the parking lot! " Nassir declared as he hurdled over some of our guys trying to get up.

***

Was I scared? Hell yeah. That was my hot mamma being taken by some doggyknobber. Was I angry? Hell yea. All I remember was running down the bitch and AJ down the hall. The fucker can run for a fat ass with the lady on his shoulder. He found the elevators and went inside. I ran as fast as I could, but I was too slow.

"Catch you later, nigger!" His pasty white ass said as the door closed in front of me. Now here's the thing with that word. If I know you and call me that, it's all cool. Now, when some random motherfucker says it. He is tasting his own blood.

This mother-


Well, Applejack was taken. That was the bad news. Good news, the elevator announced he was going on the fifth floor. I turned and booked it up the emergency stairs next to me. I skipped every other step, hoping I was fast enough to catch up to him. When I arrived at the fifth floor, the elevator had just arrived.

Shit, time to do this.

I didn't know what was gonna happen, didn't even know who I was gonna hit. All I knew was I wanted to save my girl, fuck up the motherfucker, and tell Applejack what I wanted to tell her since I first laid my eyes on that white goddess: I wanted to smash on that perfect ass.

I leaped feet first, and was in the air as the door fully opened. Applejack and the fuck boy were staring at me as I sailed into the elevator and….

He hit the back of his head against the wood wall when my feet landed on his chest. He dropped AJ and went down holding his head and chest in pain. I got up and kicked him in his ribs, so he would stay down for a cool minute. Applejack was still on the ground as I got up. "Fancy seeing you again, Nas," Applejack said as she tried to get up. I scooped her up and carried her instead. "I can walk, ya know,"

"Yeah, yeah. Let me take you home, shorty," I said, walking out of the elevator with her in my arms. We let the hotel and into the parking structure, where a van pulled up in front of us.

Josh always had perfect timing.

My brotha already had the sliding door opened for us, so it wasn't no trouble getting in and speeding away out of the parking lot, through the Vegas streets, and to the southbound Fifteen back home.

PreviousChapters Next