• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend Day 1-8

Behind us was a small armada of cheap cars, most from the early 90's-80's, with a few modern Priuses and hybrids in the mix. Every single one of them had a pony, furry, Doctor Who, and even a Zelda sticker on their bodies. They were all blaring their horns, trying to get the girls attention.

Do these fucks ever give up? I thought I was done with them.

"I'm sorry, Rainbow Dash, but this talk has to wait," I said, concentrating on trying to get away from the mob.

They looked behind them and saw the crowd of cars chasing us. One did manage to get close enough for one of the drivers to try to throw something through one of the rolled down windows, but didn’t hear it hit anything inside the car, so I assumed that whatever he threw missed by a mile.

"Why are they chasing us?" Twilight asked in concern.

"Dunno, but they won't be for long. Hang on!"

My engine roared as I entered the on-ramp of the elevated highway. Traffic was picking up, so if I couldn't beat the mob by speed, I would by maneuvering the infamous and hair-pulling City of the Angels traffic. I went down the 110 highway, with only seconds to cross into lanes that were moving faster than the rest of the freeway like a game of frogger. Behind me, the mob was trickling through the traffic, getting caught up in some of it. I held a grateful sigh when I saw some pull to the off ramp and end their chase.

"That should hold them off for now. We still have to make it home," I said with a sense of relief.

It took me the better part of twenty minutes to hit the ramp to the much more open 105 freeway, and I took off like a bat out of hell. I was going around ninety miles per hour, with no cop in sight. I was hoping for them to pull me over so I could at least explain what the hell was happening.

"These guys are the worse kind of people; I will NOT let them get their hands on you girls," I said out loud, trying to convince myself to keep driving; to keep them away from the girls.

They still had no idea what was going on. They kept looking back at our pursuers, which were slowly losing us in their chase. I took an off ramp to the city streets. I also drove recklessly in them, passing red lights and stop signs, to ensure that they were gone. By the time I felt like I had fully lost them, I found the entrance to the 91 freeway, with a hop onto the five freeway a few miles away that would send us all home.

I returned to normal speed as we continued, my mind racing on what to tell them. Which wouldn't sound bad except there was the whole “I'm driving” part that nearly got me into a fender bender or two. Still, there was no way to avoid the fact that I had to tell them everything. There was no telling how would they react. Out of the many ways, it could go, all but two, either they would understand, or they would know, then a massive harem orgy happens.I was not betting on either being the outcome.

"You're making me worried." Rainbow pouted, not happy with the fact that she was not in the loop of things.

"Why are them people follow'n us?!" Applejack demanded. She also wanted answers.

"Something just doesn't add up," Twilight commented, trying to connect the dots.

I took a deep breath.

"I-I'm sorry," I said, trying to keep myself from choking up.

"Sorry for what!" Rainbow exclaimed in concern.

"There's no easy way to say this.."

I took a deep breath, there was no turning back now.

"But half the world knows who you girls are."

They all were silent for a moment, and began to let what I just said sink in...

"H-how is that even possible?" Twilight asked, confused by what I just said

I took one last look at Dash, and lowered my head in guilt.

I just hope the universe doesn't implode for doing this..

"I guess it's time tell you girls everything, it'll have to wait until we get home, though."

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next