• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend day 1-1

Within weeks of the beach house incident, Rarity was slowly getting back to normal. The two guys were arrested for indecent exposure and basically had to plead guilty, or else a small investigation work would of gotten them slapped with a harder crime. She was way more cautious than before, and always was checking her surroundings, even when it was just her friends around, both this world and her Equestrian friends.

Either way: It was the last weekend.

Monday was the first day of school, and the beginning of our last year in high school. So, for that we did the best thing we can do facing down one last year of that together, which was watch movies all day, or at least that was the plan. It was one of those old westerns where the good cowboy has the save the daughter of the rich rancher from the band of bandits, lead by a guy wearing all black and sporting a soul patch.

Jenna and Joshua were set to leave in two weeks, so they were spending their time mostly in the City of the Angels during the day to prepare for the semester. They had almost finished the move, but was still spending time back home, I guess to live in the nostalgia of suburban living one last time. I felt they were getting really close to becoming a real couple, but I guess no one wanted to make the first move because Joshua was nervous and Jenna was more traditional in that sort of sense. They were gone that day, and planned to come back that night so we all can hang out as much as we could.

Nas was also out attending a late summer family reunion, and would come back that night as well to join us in our Thursday night get-together. He said he was finally gonna ask AJ on a date that night, but he had been saying it for weeks but always backed down last minute due to the butterflies. She was totally oblivious to his feelings, but I knew she found him cute and charming, which at least which was not a surprise since both are basically influenced by the South.

We were only into a hour of the marathon, and so far the only one who was into the western was (surprise! surprise!) Applejack. She looked like a little kid watching the Saturday morning cartoons or something like that; she was that into it. Twilight was observing the movie too, but was observing and asking questions about the cinematography, which every time she asked she received a "I dunno" shrug from me. Pinkie and Fluttershy were on the kitchen table playing poker behind us, but yet managed to join in every conversation we had, which was mostly random small talk and the traditional question of "what's for lunch?" from Rainbow Dash. Rarity was sitting with us. I guess she was quite smitten with the tall, strong, blond hero with the cold blue eyes of steel, and I believed she was in her mind pretending she was the damsel in distress, waiting for her gallant white knight to save her. Rainbow Dash was basically buried into my side the entire time, watching on in complete boredom, minus the shootouts where the hero somehow fended off everyone with only a six shooter.

It was a Thursday to end all Thursdays.

Ha, kidding. It sucked. But, there was some place I always wanted to show them for a long time. it seemed like that Thursday might of been the day, because why the fuck not?

"Say girls, why don't we do something fun today?"

"Fun?! Ooooh~ I love fun!" Cried out Pinkie. The outburst startled Fluttershy a bit, but she was into the surprise I had in store as well. The rest of the girls were in agreement that maybe going outside might be a good idea too.

"So it's settled then. Alright girls, get changed to some decent clothes. I'll do the same," I said as I got up and began to walk to my room. The rest of the girls also made their way to their room to change. I was the first to get changed and made my way outside to whistle for Spike, which was unnecessary since he was sleeping next to the door with Gloria cuddled with him.

Looking at them two was cute but It made me a bit sad as well. I didn't know if Spike and Gloria did the dirty. Maybe because he was naive to such matters, or worst case scenario: they couldn't have puppies. If that was true, and people from this world couldn't reproduce with people from this and the girl's world, then that would lead to a lot of heartbreak with the men who would eventually be their husbands, myself might of been included. But, I decided to ignore it and save it for another day, we had a mall to get to.

"Whats going on?" he asked.

"We are going out, and you will get to tag along!"

"About time!"

The girls were behind me, as I pulled out the keys to the van in my pocket, and prepared to set out for fun filled day of fun. With the exception of the always-stylish Rarity, the girls were dressed in tops, and either skirts or jeans.

First stop: The Mall of the Angels.

"Where are we going first?" Twilight asked.

"It's a surprise," I answered with a mysterious tone.

"I like surprises!" Pinkie screamed.

Author's Note:

I'm starting a skype group for fans, pre-readers, proofreaders, editors and people who can help me and everyone else in the chat become better in writing. If you want to join this group (and skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is my skype) and tell me you want to join the group

PreviousChapters Next