• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend 2-10

"Well, what now?" Nassir asked. Everyone had left to prepare for tomorrow, which included rounding up their team's members and grabbing what they needed to do for their end of the plan.

"Well, it could very well be our last day as a group… And after what happened, I think the mall is out of the question," I said.

"Don't think that way. I'm sure things will turn out just right." Twilight chimed in.

I looked at the other girls, and their eyes were telling me the same thing. I wanted to be positive about the whole thing, but in the back of my mind, there was that nagging thought that it would not end well. It usually never does.

I sighed deeply.

"Alright, but I still want to spend today with you girls, just as if it is our last. So, let us have a day of fun!."

"I would actually like that," Rainbow answered, her body latched onto my side and arms around my waist.

"How about you guys?"

The rest of the girls had no objections, a day of hanging out and fun was better than fighting for their freedom in a different city.

"Well, I'll get the video games and order the pizza."

***

We had a few fun-filled days between them arriving and that day, but our 'last' day together was hands down the most fun we’ve had. I guess there was a mishap at the pizza place, our large order was an hour late. We didn't care, especially when the video games were our first thing to do. I made sure that it was one that everyone could play.

Once the girls got bored, we moved on to the next game. It lasted for hours, and by the end of it, they had grins that looked like it hurt.

"Wowzie, we went through all these games!? What's next?!" Pinkie asked as we were finishing up the pizza we had ordered earlier.

Applejack had the answer "Actually, I might have an idea. Now they have them episodes about us. Anypony feel like walking down memory lane?"

Holy shit Applejack, why didn't I think of it earlier.

"You mean watch us? That might be fun," Rarity chimed in.

"Oh man, it's going to be embarrassing!" Twilight replied.

They did it. They ran a few random episodes, and the laughs and faces of embarrassment kept rolling. The one episode that had the most was from the first Grand Galloping Gala.

"I remember him! You sure know how to pick ‘em, Rarity." Applejack snickered.

"Do you still talk to Prince Blueblood?" I asked.

"I dropped him like a bad habit," Rarity huffed in response.

I guess one episode turned to ten and it ended up becoming a pony marathon. I still couldn't believe they actually agreed to do that. It lasted deep into the day and towards the night, where, against our better judgement, we busted out the alcohol.

"Didn’t you say that we’re not allowed to drink this stuff?" Fluttershy asked.

"Well outside the house, yeah. At least in the house you guys are not in any danger.” I explained to her, as well as the rest of them. “So, who wants some?"

They had some, we had some, and we all were in varying stages of intoxication. I had a nice buzz going, Pinkie was shitfaced from drinking too much as well as Fluttershy, for being a lightweight. Rainbow was drunk and a lot more affectionate; she would sit on my lap and join in the marathon, sharing kisses between breaks. By the time it was midnight, everyone was drunk, everyone was laughing, and everyone was happy. Applejack had her arms around Nassir and was fast asleep. Jenna was using Joshua's lap as a pillow; those two had gotten lost in their own conversation and were more open to each other. Our parents stopped by earlier and joined us for some drinks as well. They wanted to check up on us because they heard what happened and were worried. They left one last tearful goodbye to the girls before they left for some dinner party. Richard informed them that they were more than welcome to stay if they wanted to.

For one night, all of my friends, even my family, were happy. I didn't want it to end.

Unfortunately, it had to.

"Looks like everyone is almost out," Jenna commented at the aftermath.

"Yeah..."

"You know, we should probably get them to bed. It’s been a long night."

***

"I'll take Applejack," I said. I really wished she could’ve at least stayed up so we could chill some more, but the alcohol tho. She woke up as I was carrying her to her room.

"I fell asleep, Nas, didn't I?"

"Yeah."

"Aw shucks..."

"It's cool, girl. the party was ending anyway."

When we got in the room, I set her down. She wobbled a bit and placed her hand on a drawer that kept her from eating shit on the floor.

"Nas?"

"Yeah, girl?"

"C-can you help me change?"

"Dayum."

She giggled. "C'mon partner, ya saw me in a bikini. Underwear ain't no different,"

Ya know, fam: I never thought of it that way. The girl is smart.

"Alright, I'll help."

She stood there as I unbuttoned her shirt, she was biting her lip as if she was enjoying either me taking her clothes off or the buzz that was getting her all tipsy.

I helped her as the shirt came off, her soft looking titties concealed by a snug salmon pink bra. Then was her skirt. It slid off effortlessly and if it wasn't for the thin cotton concealing everything, I would have just said ‘fuck it’ and fucked her like no tomorrow.

But, I didn't want no castration from Jenna.

I helped her into her blue onesie before I laid her down on her bed, I even tucked her in.

"Thanks, Nas, yall are the best," She said

How cute, she even got the draw wrong.

"It's nothin, girl. Though…"

"What’s eating you, Nassir?"

Now or never.

"We knew each other for a cool minute, and you know we have a connection, so I was wondering if-"

"Nas, I like ya, but I ain't the relationship kinda gal," Applejack interrupted.

"Wait? You mean boyfriend and girlfriend? Na girl, I just wanted to see if you were down to smash sometime."

A relationship? Hell na! I just wanted a piece of that appleicious pie.

I guessed I sobered her up a bit. She gave me one hard look, like she was reading my eyes or something. Then she smiled.

"Now we're talking. Tell ya what, everything comes up roses tomorrow and I can stay, you can show me how you guys do it on this side of the portal."

***

"Alright, brother: you may want to lay Dash to sleep and get some shut eye," Jenna said. "Josh, I guess you can sleep with me tonight..."

"Really?!"

"Yeah, but keep your snake in the cage if you don't want it sliced off."

"R-Right," he said as he followed her out.

I lifted Rainbow Dash gingerly and carried her up the stairs. I turned the corner and tried to get into the girl’s room, but something was stopping us from entering.

It was Rainbow's foot.

"L-let me stay the night with you," she groaned, probably using whatever energy she had left.

"Dash, I can't-"

She interrupted my reply with a kiss. She had won me over with that.

"Alright," I sighed softly. "You win."

I carried her to my room across the hallway and closed the door behind us with my foot. as soon as I laid her on my bed she scrambled to get under the sheets.

"Join me, egghead."

"what?"

"Just!"

I hopped under the sheets and my mouth was immediately met with deep kiss, the strong smell of whiskey on her breath. I brought her up slowly and stared at her beautiful magenta eyes, illuminated by the moonlight seeping in. She reached down to my waist and tugged on my shirt, trying to take it off. I helped her with that as we continued to kiss, only stopping to pull the shirt over my head, and for her to pull hers off as well.

Woah, we just dated. This is too fast.

Don't even stop this, ya rat bastard.

We continued to kiss as she slid my pants down. I decided to play her little game and slid her jeans down, bringing her kiss closer as she made small moans of excitement.

We took a break in our passionate kissing as we cuddled and giggled under the sheets.

"If this is going to be our last night, we might as well make it last," Dash said with a warm, loving, smile.

"I'm holding out hope that things will turn out well in the end."

"I don't want to lose you, egghead."

"I don't want to lose you either."

She brought me again for another deep kiss.

I guess I was so busy with showing her my love that I failed to realize she took her bra off. She pinned me down and jumped on me, her small, perky chest meeting the skin of my chest.

She stopped kissing and laid on my upper chest, both naked minus our bottom 'wears. There was a nagging voice in my head that wanted more. I reached down to her bottom and grabbed two handfuls of her firm, toned bottom.

"Hey dash, you wanna… Go all the way?"

No answer.

"Dash?"

I peeked under the covers to see that she had fallen asleep.

She’s always cute when she’s asleep.

I lifted her off of me and laid her on her side of the bed. I wrapped her body in my arms and got close to her before giving her one last kiss on the forehead.

"Night, Dash."

Author's Note:

We are now on the last day. Oh boy

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next