• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend 3-2

From my house, we marched the half-mile to the campus, which was more of an unorganized bramble of us walking down the street rather than a synchronized unit.. Sunday mornings had the rare driver, so we even walked on the streets. Jenna, Josh, and Nassir were in front of the crowd, leading the way. I was behind them with the girls and Spike while everyone else was behind us.

When we arrived, we crowded around the main door.

"Locked," Jenna grunted as she tugged on the door handles.

"Should I find a brick?" Joshua asked.

"Not really, I snatched a spare key," The superintendent's nephew said. He fished his jean pockets for the key and slid it into the door. "Oh, and I disabled the cameras last night, so we don't have anything to worry about."

The doors swung open and the plan went into action. As soon as everyone inside Jenna ordered that the door be locked.

"Alright, let's run by the plan one more time! We find the closet, and lead a small group in the bunker, everyone else sticks around out here and makes sure shit doesn't go south. Once we find the portal and a way to transport it, everyone goes to the home team dugout on the baseball field, find the door in there and wait for us to come out of it. We move it to our house, order pizza, and party like there's no tomorrow!"

Everyone left to their positions while Jenna led the small group down to the library.

"Can you read this?" Jenna asked the nephew while he was reading the blueprint as he went.

"Yes. From the looks of things the door is in a janitor's supply closet between the library and the gym," he replied.

We arrived and opened the nearly empty supply closet. We had our flashlights and a few of us went in.

"I don't see a door," Nassir said.

"All I see is the place where I lost my virginity," some girl replied.

Nice


"It's here. Just feel around the walls," Jenna said in determination. We began to knock on the walls, hoping to hear something.

Applejack let out a squeal. "Ah found it! Ah found it!"

Jenna scrambled to her and saw that a part of the drywall was just a piece of paper, Applejack's fingers poked through. Jenna pulled on the handle inside and the drywall gave way, which turned out to be glued to a steel door.It swung open to reveal another door: a strong looking, blast-resistant bulkhead door.

Everyone cheered as Jenna radioed to everyone waiting outside "Now hear this: We found the blast door. Commence Phase Two, and please keep me updated on what's happening out there.”

***

When the blast door was opened, the lights went on. It was a fair amount of light, but Jenna didn't like taking chances.

"Flashlights, people."

Everyone had a flashlight and turned them on. Some (like myself) had small led keychain ones while Jenna pulled out the heavy, black ones. The hallway was enough for four people to walk through, so the small group was in fact needed.

" I can't wait to tell the princess all that we learned," Twilight said.

"Oh yeah? And what's that?" I asked.

"Well, it’s for me to know and you to find out," she said with a wink.

"Oh boy, don't know if I should be excited or scared."

Behind us, Applejack and Nassir were talking as well.

"Well Nas, I hope you can take a gander at my farm if it is here," she said.

"Would love to see your farm and your fam."

"I think you and mah older brother would get along mighty dandy,"

Nassir went silent. It sounded like he was sweating a little. "Y-you have an older brother?"

At the end of the walkway was stairs, which we walked down slowly in case the metal there would give way by chance. After that was a few feet to another blast door. That was opened with no problem by Jenna and on the other side of the door stood a large room, as big as the library itself. We poured in and looked on in wonder.

All the stuff was 50's era disaster supplies. crates of food, purified water, and blankets. Old desks were in a pile in one corner while the teacher’s desks were in a pile in another corner. We walked in and looked around. It took us a few minutes, but we saw it: At the end of the room towards the back and right in front of the concrete wall was a mirror that was a brilliant purple. The rim was encrusted with jewels, and the mirror did not look solid, but fluid. The girls rushed to it and so did we.

"We found it! we found it!" The girls and Spike cried out in joy, huddled together in a jumping group hug.

"We can go home!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, but we’re not out of the woods yet. We need to move it to my house."

"Right. And we wait on the other side while you move it."

"Yes," Jenna said as she reached to her radio. "Now hear this: We found the objective. Change of plan, though. Chain all the doors, get into defensive positions, and get ready."

"What?" I asked Jenna as she began to walk away from me. "We found it, so why are we not taking it out of here?"

"Oh brother. How stupid can you be?"

"What are you talking about, Jenna?"

She lifted the side of her shirt and pulled Bob out. "You know I chose who came with us down here, right?" Jenna asked.

"Yeah, because -"

"Because I didn't want any snags. So, then who is he?" she asked, walking to some freshman kid from the anime club. He began to get nervous. "So, what do your friends think of this?" she asked him

"I have no idea what you are -"

She swung bob down the kid’s chest, slicing his yellow shirt off. He fell backwards, and his chest was exposed. Taped on his chest was a box with a microphone on top.

"Of fucking course the conclusion to this tale has to have some fucking drama! Well, fuck me!" Jenna bellowed in frustration.

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next