• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
Home

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

It's a crime against humanity to be up this early on a Sunday, but I suppose if it was for a good reason...

Well, Rainbow Dash can't cuddle and awkwardly bump into me anymore, so I can't see how this is a 'good reason'.

I guess?

It was around eight in the morning, and to be honest I would have rather been in bed with Rainbow than up at this time on a Sunday morning.

but...

With a cup of coffee in my hand, I watched Joshua back his truck through the pavement and right in front of the back house. His cargo was six large boxes of build-it-yourself wooden twin beds. As I was directing him with one hand where to go, the girls and Naz were carrying Jenna's things inside the main house that was under siege of the smell of cooking bacon, eggs, and waffles. Everyone was hungry and were working double time to finish the first step of the move to get the food.

Nas, however, was also hunting for meat other than what was going to be on his plate.

"So where you girls from?" He asked while carrying a mess of Jenna's clothes.

"We are not allowed to say," Twilight answered.

"Aww, don't let em' tell you what to do. Heck, I'll say where I'm from. Was born in Georgia-"

"Where is that?" Rainbow asked as the girls took a stop on the grass to rest their arms from carrying Jenna's mattresses.

"Y'all don't know where Georgia is? He was right when he said ya ain't from around. Georgia is in the south, where it's hot and humid. Grew up on a peanut farm with my grandparents."

The second she heard 'farm', applejack's ears perked up. "You a farmer too, I reckon."

"As a matter of fact pretty little white girl, I am."

The rest of the girls groaned. I couldn't blame them. The AJ I knew would go for hours about farming and apples. Nassir was the same about Peanuts. Heck, he even told me that his favorite person growing up was George Washington Carver.

After moving Jenna's items to her room and having breakfast, The task began to move the boxes of wooden bed frames up the flight of stairs.
.
"You guys seriously want to carry them upstairs? You guys have to think sometimes," Joshua said as he looked at the indoor balcony. "I think... If we use the hook up there as a pulley, we can have all of them up there faster."

Turns out he was right. Using the long abandoned hook, we used it to effortlessly pull it up the balcony using 3 people to pull it while the rest placed them on the second floor and untied them. What would have taken a few hours took us less than an hour

The day continued on, and the work got more intense. Jenna's room was a complete mess of cardboard, cellophane, and wood.

That was solved with Twilight's organizing skills.

Pinkie Pie kept us all entertained when the work dragged on.

Aj and Naz kept talking about farming as they got the frames built.

Rainbow Dash kept talking to me as we moved the mattresses.

Fluttershy kept Gloria from dry humping a still confused Spike.

Rarity didn't do much.

As we awaited Joshua to come back with various stuff for the room, my step-dad came by to get what people wanted for a BBQ when we were done.

"Lots of ribs and side stuff!" Naz said.

"I like your taste kid," Richard said as he left

Joshua came back later with cabinets and lampposts for each girl. Because it wasn't as heavy as the beds, the cabinets were carried by each person effortlessly up the stairs.

***

By the time mid-afternoon rolled around, the last of what needed to be done was completed and all nine of us were hanging at the room tired, but relieved it was over.

Everyone wanted to take a nap, and the newly made beds didn't help either.

Even so, the smell of cooking meats outside give us the urge to use our tired bodies one last time, well at least four of us anyway.

"Ey, What about the girls? Ya told me they were vega-ta-tarians," Naz asked.

"Don't have to worry about them. Look around," I answered. The girls were asleep in each bed. For the rest of us, that meant one thing: more meat for us.

"That settles it, let's eat," Joshua announced.

"Gotta agree with Josh," Jenna added as she got off of the ground next to Rarity's bed.

As we left, Naz asked a question "Ya still gotta tell me where you met these girls,"

"It will be a hell of a story, believe me. For now, I'm fucking hungry."

***

"Yo Rainbow-"

"Roxy"

"Roxy. How much football do you play?" Nas asked, scarfing down his third rack of ribs with coleslaw and mashed potatoes.

"Not much, just watched a game a few days back," Rainbow answered, still groggy from waking up from the nap the girls all had. They all didn't eat. They just sat on the table inside, just enjoying everyone's company.

Naz can only laugh at me. "Boy, you are in big trouble."

"You know, I was going to show her some things after the BBQ if you are down to join," I added.

"Ehh I see why not," Nassir said as he finished his ribs.

Everyone made their way to the porch to watch when I brought out the football from the closet. Naz began when we reached the grass and I spaced my way a good distance from him and Dash. "The key to catching a football is to grab the ball and guide it to your chest. NEVER DROP THE BALL!"

"Okay," Rainbow said enthusiastically.

Naz stepped out of the way as Rainbow Dash waited for me to throw the ball. As the logic would go, I threw it at her throat, so by the time it reached her, it would of landed straight to her delicious b-cup chest. The first few times resulted in fumbling the ball, but in the end she managed to catch it and secure it to her chest. Everyone watching cheered every time she achieved it.

"Good," Naz said. "Now, let's see you run routes."

Armed with a pencil and notepad, he drew all the different routes for Rainbow Dash. By the time he was done, she had memorized the routes and was ready. Again, she wobbled the ball at first, but over the span of maybe ten to fifteen throws she was catching them with ease, even ones where I over or underthrew the ball.

Even Naz was impressed.

"What do you think, Naz?" I asked.

"I think she is ready for prime time," Naz said with a smile.

Next Chapter: "Birds, Bees, and Bob"

PreviousChapters Next