• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend Day 2-8

It was around eleven in the morning when we passed Primm and made our way back into California. The van's air conditioning was putting up a good fight against the pockets of relentless heat that the sun was creating through the windows. The girls were asleep; been that way even before we entered the freeway. They had probably been awake since the night before, too afraid to even close their eyes, afraid of the people who in control of them for those brief hours.

Applejack, Rarity, Pinkie, and Twilight were asleep in the back row, all sleeping on top of each other like a pack of fallen dominos, with Fluttershy being the last domino and propping all of them up with her upper body resting on the plastic body of the van.

Joshua was behind the wheel, cruising a quick eighty miles per hour, either from trying to get as far from Vegas as possible or the massive stretches between cars on the freeways that were a few miles wide was enticing him to go faster. The radio was playing some pop tune that I assumed no one was listening to, or even caring about. Jenna was asleep on the passenger seat, slumped over against the door and a sweater covering her upper body to shield against the sun's rays.

Nassir was on his phone, listening to music through his headphones and 'decompressing.' He always did that after high-pressure games. He needed an hour or two to 'calm his body down.' He would take small breaks from his ritual to look back to Applejack, give off a grin, and close his eyes again to continue.

Rainbow Dash was asleep as well. She was using my as a body pillow, resting her upper body on my chest while my back was to the van, our legs resting on the mid row of seats next to Nassir. Her arms were around my lower back and even in sleep was holding on tightly. Through the entire trip, I just stared at my girl and ran my fingers through her rainbow coloured hair. What happened between over twelve hours and a few hours ago was a giant rush to the head, one that I hoped to never repeat.

Jenna woke up somewhere between Barstow and Victorville and fished her right pocket for her cell phone. That text was a long one from the sound of the keyboard click sound my sister's phone used. It took her a minute to send the text. Once she sent it out to the unknown recipients, she looked back to see who was awake. The only ones at that time were herself, Joshua at the wheel, and myself. Nassir went to sleep after we left Barstow.

"Well, Brother. You know what we have to do now. It's not safe for them anymore. They never belonged in this world, and they must go home."

My heart sank, and my mind became blank. I clutched Rainbow Dash and held on to her a little harder. I knew it would have to come down to them going home. But not like that, the girls were too good for a "Get the fuck out of here” signed, sealed, and delivered by our world.

"I can see that long face, mister! Chillax! We will know where it is and they can come back and forth anytime if all goes well!"

"And if it doesn't, if we lose them forever... Then what?!"

"Oh calm down, you'll wake them up!" Jenna commanded.

I guess I let my selfishness take hold because I just stood silent and pout like a kid who was told 'no.'

Jenna knew it and just smiled.

"Look, no one will tell you that you don't deserve to know the girls, especially after what you did before and especially hours ago. No one is going to tell you that you are unfit to take care of them. And I know that no one is going to say that you don't deserve to be with Rainbow Dash. You have done so much for them and for Page Pusher to claim so is why he got his teeth kicked in by me during the fight. But right now it’s too dangerous for them. Maybe sometime in the future they can come and stay for a bit. You are their friend, brother. And they won't abandon a friend because the distances are too great. Besides, the girls are safer in their home, I mean we all were there at the beach party."

"Yea, I guess."

"Hey, look on the bright side," Joshua added " At least we- I mean you can go to Equestria anytime you like if we do find it."

The idea made me chuckle. "Alright, I won't lie that sounds like a fun idea. But how can we find the portal? Didn't work the first time, right?"

"That's why I texted just now. I told all the club leaders and the popular kids of the school to meet us at the house. If we are going to do this, we are going to have to as a team."

"Great, now get some sleep, we are still a few hours away," Joshua said

***

Jenna passed out as soon as the conversation ended, and it was only Joshua and I who were awake.

Well, I thought we were.

I felt the body that was occupying the bottom half of my chest move around, so I looked down to see a groggy Rainbow Dash looking up at me, her beautiful magenta eyes were wavering with exhaustion, but with love as well.

"Morning, sleepyhead," I said

"Hey, egghead. Where are we?"

"We still a few hours , just get some sleep."

"No, I want to…"

"Want to what?" I asked

"Well, we never got to do anything… Couple-y."

"Oh? And what should we do that is couple-y?"

"Make out."

Wait, what?

I looked to Josh, who was the only one awake at the time. With a chuckle he moved the rear view mirror pointing away from us.

"So, you want to make out?" She asked. She didn't even give me time to respond. She climbed up further up my body and pressed her lips against mine, her tongue wedging my lips apart to meet my tongue inside my mouth.

I could get used to this!

Author's Note:

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

As for the word count

PreviousChapters Next