• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,490 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,490

PreviousChapters Next
Baby Naz

Gloria kept barking at the dark figure, who just stood there and looked down at the barking dog. The figure got on one knee as Gloria rolled on her back and gave off a "pay attention to me!" whine, Inviting the character to give her a belly rub.

The figure gave her a quick, but through belly rub before standing up and revealing himself from the dark shade of the willow tree: He was a young black male, around 6 feet, muscular, and black dreadlocks down to his shoulder.

There was only one guy in the world that I knew looked like that.

My nigga.

While Gloria dragged an exhausted Spike inside, Jenna was out of her seat before I was, and ran to him. I just walked to him, because I knew he was gonna have his hands full with Jenna.

"About fucking time you came back, Nas!" Jenna screamed as she jumped on him. It was common knowledge that Jenna can jump for being 5'4, but the fact she jumped on Nas's chest was still surprising.

"How ya doin', baby girl?" Nas said with a grin while holding Jenna.

"Just thinking about you! What gave you the right to go back to Georgia for the summer without my permission?!" she said as she gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Shit, you know: family n' shit," he replied with that grin that made a lot of the women in the school just melt.

Jenna got off of him by the time I arrived and went back to her seat, and he was happy to see me too. We bro hugged, and didn't waste any time to get down to business: "ey, when does tryout start?"

"Got lucky, man," I replied. "They start Monday."

"Ah, fo sho," he said with a laugh. I was kinda waiting for him to notice. Actually, the fact he didn't see the girls right off the bat was kinda making me question if he-

He noticed the second he looked at the house. He would have casually made his way to my porch if it were one or two girls. But, since it was six white women, he didn't even have the common courtesy to not shove me out of his way.

It wasn't hard to notice when he "turned his swag on", as he called it. When he walked over to any girl, and these girls, in particular, he straightened himself up, popped his unzipped hoodie to keep it loose on him, and went to work.

The girls were curious about the man, who was apparently dressed and spoke funnily in their eyes.

"Sup, ladies," he said in a sly tone.

All of them had given a confused "Hi?" before he continued. "I don't know if ya boy talked about me, but ma name is Nassir Mohammed. But y' all can call be 'babby nas', or daddy if you want," He said with that lady-killer grin of his.

"Wait, why would we call you daddy? I don't think you are our fathers," Twilight observed.

"Na, not like that baby gir-"

"And we are not babies," Rainbow Dash chimed in.

"Heh, tough crowd," He said in defeat. "Brotha, my shit would usually work, what's up with these girls?" He whispered.

I gave him an assuring hand on his shoulder. "They are not from around here, Nas."

"I getcha. So they from Cincinnati or somethin?" He asked.

"Yeaaaa, sure," I assured him.

"Speaking of which," I said as I sat by Rainbow Dash and placed my arm around her. " Her name is Rainbow Dash, and she is trying out for the team."

Baby Nas began to laugh. "Yea right, man. Now that's pretty funny,"

His demeanor changed when he realized I wasn't joking.

"Bro talk. Now," he said as he dragged me to a distance away from everyone's ear.

"You know what you are getting her into, right?" Nas asked.

"She can handle it, I sure," I replied.

"Look: I know you want the pussy n' all, but getting her into the team won't help it. You know coach don't like women on the team."

"She can take whatever we, or whoever we play, can dish out," I responded.

He took a sigh before looking at her "I guess so though Rainbow Dash seems like a weird name though. Kinda reminds me of that little pony toy my cousin Lashawna had when we were littleer."

shit.

Fuck, good thing he didn't put two and two together, he probably wouldn't of believed me. Anyway, the girls need new aliases.

Phhhsh, why not forge every document they need and train them to use their new names?

....

...

That has to be the best Idea you've ever thought up of in this entire ordeal.

I have my moments.

I reminded myself to bring that idea with Jenna, because, between her and I, she would probably know how to get them. At that exact moment, Jenna actually came up to us, more precisely to Nasser

"Yo Nas, How much do you love me?" she asked in a manipulative tone.

Next Chapter: Whats in a Name?

Author's Note:

I'm have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next