• Published 11th Jul 2013
  • 12,488 Views, 275 Comments

The Girls - Chelis



When the main six find themselves in our world, it is up to one high school student to protect them from forces that want to exploit them and the portal to Equestria for their own ambitions.

  • ...
62
 275
 12,488

PreviousChapters Next
The Last Weekend 3-1

I woke up to a bright sunny morning flooding my room. Somehow, I felt it as ominous, or the beginning of the best day ever. Not only that, I was waking up to a near naked Rainbow Dash in my bed, which was something I had hoped to wake up to for a long, long time. The problem was that she was not in the bed with me when I reached behind me to feel her soft skin.

Probably went down stairs.

I flopped over and sat on the foot of the bed and rubbed my eyes and tried to get my vision to stop being all blurry. When I finally focused, I saw that I wasn't alone in the room. Rainbow Dash was a few feet from me, her body covered by the pillow, her hips were sticking out and were covered by the cyan blue boy shorts.

"Charge!" She bellowed as she ran at me and jumped at the last second. I was still groggy, but I knew she was there and what she was doing but not really reacting to it. That caused a face full of pillow to hit me hard and flung me back on the bed, dazed and confused.

Before I can get it all together, Rainbow’s tongue rammed itself past my lips and into my mouth, her tongue playing with mine for a few seconds.

"Wakey wakey!" She said it an innocent giggle.

"Morning?"

"So, ready for today?" she asked. Her body was perpendicular to mine, our faces inches apart.

"I would rather just stay in bed with you all day."

"Yeah speaking of that… Why did we… Well, you know.."

"Do what?" I asked. I had a feeling of what she wanted but wanted her to say it because seeing her embarrassed was cute.

"F-fuck."

"Oh! Right! You fell asleep before we got to!" I said as I ruffled her hair.

"Oh, I'm sorry," she said as she laid her head on my chest.

"It’s fine, I bet we’ll get to tonight maybe."

"H-how about right now?" she said as I felt her hand slowly slither down my belly

I caught her hand before it went down my boxers. "As much as I would love to, we got things to do"

"Fine" she groaned as she got up. I followed her and got up, looking for some clothes to put on. I got on shorts and a tank top while Rainbow was looking around for her clothes. Seeing her body, nearly naked minus her panties gave me an idea. I ran to my closet and pulled it out of my hanger and tossed it to her.

"Wear this"

"You know I have my own jersey, right?" She asked. In her hands was the black and gold football jersey we wore together.

"Yes, but you look much sexier in mine," I said as I helped her into it. It really worked out as a really short dress as it went as low as her mid thighs.

"dayum"

"T-thanks egghead," she said as she went on her toes to give me another tender kiss.

"So, ready for breakfast?" I asked.

"Alright!" she said as she took my hand.

We walked down the hallway and the stairs holding hands, taking our time to get there. When we reached the bottom of the stairs we saw that Nassir was asleep on the couch, covered from his foot to his lower chest with the green apple print blanket. Popping out of the blanket and laying on his chest was the head of Applejack, her long blond hair was up, and all over Nassir's face.

"They're not…"

"I think they should" I replied. We walked to the kitchen without a sound, Rainbow took a seat on the stools in front of the cabinet island as I went to work. I pulled out the bowls, the eggs, the milk, the pancake mix, the cups and plates. The rest of the girls arrived as I was about to start pouring the mix into the skillet, and their eyes were first on the two sleeping on the couch.

"I'm not cleaning that up," Rarity said.

"I don't think there was any mess at all," I said as the rest of them were gigging.

"I guess no one is cleaning your mess?" Pinkie said smugly.

"W-we didn't do anything!" Rainbow Dash blushed.

"Then why are you wearing his jersey?" Fluttershy asked.

Checkmate, dash.

"J-just shut up!" Dash huffed.

The girls surrounded her, curious about it, how it felt, and did it hurt.

"Ladies, we didn't do anything, sadly,"

The girls giggled as Rainbow Dash stuck her tongue at me, her face a bright red.

The four girls' tour of burn was not done when Nassir woke up. He opened his eyes and looked down

"If this is a dream don't wake me up," he said, looking down at the beauty that was using his chest as a pillow.

Applejack woke up with a small groan and took a look down to see her friends stare at her.

"I regret nothing," she said as she was shuffling to get up

"Uh aj, I think you’re gonna touch-"

Nassir's warning was too late. Her eyes shot out and she stood still, and from her hands, she was touching what I thought she was touching,

"Nassir, is that ya-"

"Yes, ma'am"

She didn't say another word, she slipped out of the couch and laid the blanket down on Nas

"Wow, that… That's going to hurt," she said with a wink.

She walked over to join us as the pancakes were stacking up. Jenna and Joshua arrived in the clothes they wore yesterday, and joined on the stools, followed by Nassir. We had breakfast together. Many laughs happened and we all felt a connection to each other. Spike and Gloria even joined us from the doghouse, not Spike's decision because Gloria knew what she wanted.

It was a perfect Saturday morning.

***

By the time we were dressed and ready, the backyard was filled with 100 bodies, relaxing, getting ready, for what was to happened. Everyone was in regular clothes, save the paintball/airsoft club where were in their full battle gear.

Nassir, Jenna, and Josh were outside, as I was in the living room with the girls. We were all in a tight circle.

"Look girls, in case -"

"Won't happen," Twilight interrupted.

"I'm hoping this isn't the last day together, believe me. But, we must be prepared for the worst case scenario. anyway, just want to let you all know that this past year was the best year of my life, the adventures, the fun. Even those days when nothing happened and we all said how boring it was, I enjoyed every second. I just want you to let you all know that no matter what happens. I love you all and I hope we can have many more adventures together."

"We love you too, egghead," Twilight said with a wink. They got close and brought me into a hug. Nobody was crying, no tears. We all kept that notion that everything was going to be okay. as we broke the hug, Twilight picked up spike, with the crying protest of Gloria.

"Well, Spike. It's time."

Twilight let spike down, only to see him licked all over my the bitch

"Okay, okay! I think you're great too Gloria. I'll be back. I promise!"

Twilight picked him up again as we walked outside.

In the madhouse, I saw Jenna walk up to the cheerleader coach and talk to her. It was quick, and when she was done, the cheerleader captain handed Jenna a bullhorn from her duffle bag. Jenna walked to the deck and stopped on top of a the marble bench

"Good morning" Her voice echoed from the bullhorn throughout the crowd

"In an hour or so, we will be heading back to school, to help the equestrian 6 return back home. These girls, amazing in their own right are together one of the greatest group of individuals we have met, and I doubt anyone standing here can deny that. We have a plan, we have our backups, and we have our everything. Trust me when I say we got this in the motherfucking bag. But, doesn't mean we have to be ready for anything. I know I'm rambling and I'm sorry, but all I have to say is: for everything they have done for us, for Lake Forest High, they deserve our due diligence to bring them back home!

Let's get them home!"

Claps and cheers erupted from the audience as Jenna stood in front of them, everyone was fired up. Everyone was confident.

"Enough with the preambles, let's go!"

Author's Note:

Don't mind me, just trying out a new scheduling format!

I have a Skype group for fans of my work, pre-readers, proofreaders, and editors. If you want to join this group (and Skype is free to get and register btw) add me (louisros1990 is mine skype) and tell me you want to join the group.

PreviousChapters Next