• Published 9th Jun 2013
  • 44,677 Views, 678 Comments

Going Bump in the Night - Fuggmann



Have you ever wondered what having women fight over you is like? Of course you have. Ever imagine what it would be over? It probably wasn't this...

Comments ( 61 )

Wait, is orchid a new OC? Or was she in an previous chapter? I haven't read this in a while.

The dialogue feels really stunted and unnatural. Still, glad to see you're back at it.

Uh, mate? I believe you skipped a chapter.

9173866
So I did. Fixed.

Almost one year to the day, but it lives!

A very heart felt Welcome Back!

Wow, its been an interesting week. Some of the best and creative stories stories have been revived by their Authors, This one included.

Great to see it back

The Monk

No no tease only give
;_;
Here's hoping for a faster update in any case xD

Oh wow, it's that time of year again.

WHOOO HOOOO!!! I am happy, and i thank you for not letting this die. :moustache:

This was my first M rated story that I read on this sight, (I think.) Happy to see it has life once again.

glad to have you back dude. hope you continue to enjoy making the series.

JackRipper
Moderator

Holy shit, this story is still being written?

9174156
What chapters are the lewd ones? Just so I know.

JackRipper
Moderator

9174205
I honestly don’t think there’s much of that other than some raunchy humor and some intimate sequences.

OMG ITS ALIIIIVVEEEEE!!!


EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEÈEEEEEEEEEeeeeeEeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Loved it! Cant wait for more!

It's alive
!ALIVE!

Aww come on! I was so happy for a new chapter, then it turns out to be a teaser :fluttercry:

tease, eh?
Well, you got me interested but I'll wait for the full chapter.

366 days waiting and guess what I'm not disappointed at all. CAUSE NOW I'M GOING TO REREAD THE STUFFING OUT OF THIS!!!!!!!!

Oh excuse me for leering! :)

I remember nothing! :yay:

Good shit good shit

That was a pleasant surprise. And oh my Luna, we finally get to meet her... I'm happy to see that one not forgotten. I look forward to more.

I've read, and can say,

HOLY FUCK THIS STUFF IS GREAT

Yay update!

Glad you got a new job!

I just wanted to say I enjoyed your story, and I look forward to more.

9173850
She was mentioned briefly back in chapter five. Orchid's the mare who replaced Umbra as the head of her company after Umbra became Anon's full time bodyguard and is a distant relative to the captain of the Lunar Guard. For whatever reason, Anon interests Orchid, because she's been stalking him as early as chapter three.

I barely remember the story, lol

Comment posted by Anon123456789 deleted Sep 20th, 2018

Good story but you really suck at updating

YESSS.. ITS UPDATED! HAHAHAH!

Just marathoned the whole thing, I need moar.

Seriously though, it's nice to see this thing's still going even after two rather long hiatuses. Just as funny as I remember too, so I hope you keep it coming.

Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next installment!

Please tell me this story is still going. I really want to see where it goes! And, this new batmare oc is making her way to my top favorite characters list.

More to cum? MORE TO CUM? WHAT THE FUCK!

Glad to see this being continued ^^

Can’t wait to see more of this

More please

Please more:raritycry:

I regret seeing this last updated a whole year ago, I hope that changes sooner rather than later.

Just read the whole thing in one sitting. This is bloody amazing! And now I really want an update... Pls b0ss

That was a awesome read.

Soooooo.... are we waiting till the anniversary of the release of the last chapter to get another or has this story been abandoned.... I really hope it hasn't, it is one of my all time favourites.

9584970
Agreed.

I love this story quite a bit! I really want to see it completed someday. Not quickly, mind you. Just more chapters.

I read this so long ago and just saw it on the updated list. Glad to see this hasn’t been abandoned. Although the rate of updated chapters is something left to be desired, real life tends to keep most people from updating so I can’t judge.

Login or register to comment