• Published 31st May 2013
  • 6,835 Views, 230 Comments

Censorship Pending - Kiroberos



The uncut versions of various chapters from the 'Pending' universe.

Comments ( 18 )

That ending..... Wow

they all claim to have perfectly understood a 'Gotcha!' as it rang out through space.

This amuses me greatly in ways no one else will probably get. I blame it all on my love of Yu-Gi-Oh GX. :rainbowlaugh:

I am both giddy and sad with this. It was a wonderful ending and wrapped everything up well, but now I won't be able to look forward to anymore updates...

Marvelous story, it was a very enjoyable ride. :heart::pinkiehappy::heart:

So if you pick this ending, all three endings are technically true. I love time travel.

Amazing. It was definitely worth the wait. A fitting end, but hopefully not the last we'll see of Mender.

And so it comes to a close. I've been with this series since shortly after the first story ended, and it's hard to believe how long it's been since then. I think it's safe to say this is my preferred ending out of the three, and that we now know who the mysterious voice in the other two endings belongs to. I look forward to seeing any other work you make in the future, regardless of whether or not it's writing or MLP related.

Also, this shit was meta as hell and I love it.

Well, now the picture's a whole thing... Thanks for the memories, I guess?
I'm looking forward to reading your future works.

One question what ever happend to the key?

Nooooooo i dont want a the end i want it to go on. Mender is the best char i ever seen.:fluttercry:

I like this one and the one with that got sent into the other dimension and live for 200 years the other one I didn't like so much so good job keep it up

Dude, loved it. Gonna miss this though. Excellent read

-You're artificial alicorn, SilentStorm

Sublime. Perfect. 5/7

This is it. This is the ending right here.

It's been a long, multi-year ride, Kiroberos. The pre-writing, the one-chapter-a-week release schedule, and then even more time when that backlog ran out. And what a result it's been: a whopping 1 million+ word story all wrapped up.

Well done, sir.:twilightsmile:

So, what's next?:derpytongue2:

What happened to the whatever acronym that was after Mender? I thought we were going to meet that pony Mender saw talking to Snapshot,

I stand corrected. THIS is now my favourite ending.
Especially considering it's the True Ending.

That was cheeky, having the chapters as seperate different endings when they were actually different outcomes that would lead up to this True Ending
As a side note; Purdue OP MVP hacker

So, there doesn't appear to be anything left open for another story. Is this the end?

I mean, I wouldn't mind if the story went either way; continuing or staying as it is. Though I'll be sad if it doesn't continue.

Whoah, all 3 endings are cannon. I've only seen that in one other story, and it was only 2 endings.

Well, that was quite a fun read. I was still in high school when I started. Now I'm not. It took a while, but it was well worth it. There's still some loose ends though, mainly that key. Regardless, I hope you keep writing great stories.

One word: Perfect. I've been reading this story since near its beginning, and I'm glad to see that it found such an ideal end. Thank you, Kiroberos, for one of the best stories I've ever had the pleasure of reading on fimfiction. I cannot wait to see what you might come up with next.

Easily the best fic I've read. Thanks for this great read, Kiro. Whatever you chose to do from here, I'll be behind you every step of the way.
:yay:

Login or register to comment