• Published 16th May 2013
  • 15,607 Views, 578 Comments

Raising a Human Daughter - unleashedtwilight



My faithful student, Twilight. I ask that you please come to Canterlot immediately. I have an important task for you to take. This task will help us get a better understanding of species other than pony kind. Your teacher, Princess Celestia.

  • ...
47
 578
 15,607

Mountain Glenn

Everyone just continued staring at Oobleck Silently before Weiss was finally the one to speak up. "Professor Oobleck…?"

Oobleck just started pacing back and forth before starting to speak in a quick pace. "Yes, I'm afraid those bags won't be necessary, girls, seeing as you've opted to shadow a Huntsman on what is now essentially a reconnaissance mission. I can assure you, we will not be establishing a single base of operations; rather, we will be traversing several miles of hazardous wasteland and making camp in any defendable locations we may stumble upon. I packed all of our essentials myself, plotted our air course, and readied the airship. And…" He paused before going up to Weiss's face. "It's Doctor Oobleck." He said sternly. "I didn't earn the PhD for fun, thank you very much!"

Weiss just looks over at Blake Belladonna, who is equally disturbed… then looking over at the two girls dressed as Yang and Ruby, she took notice of them trying to contain their own laughter. "Uh…" Weiss started as she looked at the two.

"Come now, children" Doctor Oobleck interrupted. "According to my schedule, we are already three minutes behind… schedule!" He exclaimed before zipping ahead.

Twilight just stared wide-eyed at the man who moved at incredible speeds. "How in the world does he walk like that on two feet…?"

"Yeah I got a better question; Why do you two look like you're about to burst out laughing?" Weiss asked the Ruby and Yang clones.

"Well…" Lexi started. "We kind of already knew the huntsman you were going to get… Like Becky here said, we pretty much know what's gonna happen."

"Wait." Yang started. "Becky?... I thought her name was Crystal."

"Yeah, that's what Weiss told me." Ruby added.

Weiss looked over at Ruby in confusion. "I didn't tell you that."

"O-Oh… right" Ruby blushed looking at Diamond Tiara. "She was the one that told me."

"So what's your real name?" Yang asked. "Becky or Crystal?"

"It's… both." I answered, rubbing the back of my head. The four team members just looked at her with confused expressions on their faces. "Look, my name's not really important… we should probably get going." I said smiling nervously.

The four girls just looked at each other before turning their attention back to their zipping professor, sharing looks of uncertainty.

Ruby looked to her team and half smiled. "Well, alright, then! Looks like we're going to save the world with Doctor Oooobleck-- okay yeah when you say it out loud it sounds worse." Ruby sighed before turning to me. "Does this have to happen…?" I just nod smiling awkwardly in response. "I was afraid you'd say that…"

"Save the world!?!?" Exclaimed Nora who was walking next to Pinkie Pie and followed by the rest of Team JNPR. "You're going on world-saving missions without us? I'm hurt... sad!" She said before her stomach started grumbling. "Maybe a little hungry… That last one isn't your fault though!"

"Oh! Here!" Pinkie exclaimed, pulling out a cupcake from her hair. "I had this with me when I came here!"

Nora just took the cupcake looking at it curiously. "Looks good enough to me!" She exclaimed before devouring the cupcake. "Thanks sis!... At least someone cares!" Nora said to Ren who just sighed holding his head in response.

The red headed amazon looking woman looked over at Team RWBY… and the other smaller members who were with them. Although, upon scanning the group, she could see a girl dressed like Ruby who was shaking when the Amazon woman looked at her. "Um…" Pyrrha started. "Are these… friends of yours?"

"It's a long story…" Weiss answered.

"Well…" Jaune started. "We have a little time."

I just took a deep breath and nervously walked to the center of everyone… most of the people in JNPR were mostly surprised at how young I looked. "Hey… everyone… My name's Crystal."

"Hi Crystal!" Pinkie beamed.

I just looked at Pinkie closely and giggled a bit. "Hey, Pinkie Pie."

"Oh!" Pyrrha smiled slightly. "You're acquainted then?"

"Yeah." I smiled back. "Pinkie actually came from where we're from." After that, I introduced my other friends and mom and pretty much told them everything that Twilight told Professor Ozpin… What shocked everyone the most was when I mentioned the fall of Beacon. I made sure to say that quietly.

"Y-...you're joking… right?" Jaune asked with a terrified look.

"I wish I was…" I sighed. "But… I promise that all of us will do the best we can to stop it from happening!"

"...This is just… insane…" Ren commented. Even Nora looked at me with concern.

"Thank you for letting us know this information Crystal…" Pyrrha started. "We'll be sure to prepare ourselves… But a question; when do these events begin to occur?"

Lexi and I just looked at each other before I answered. "Around the time of the Vytal Festival…"

Both teams just looked at me in shock. "That's… not that far off…" Weiss spoke.

"Most of you will be prepared by then…" I said rubbing the back of my head.

A few of the girls just looked over at Jaune as soon as I said 'most'. "W-what?? Why are you all looking at me!?" Jaune asked.

"No it's not Jaune…" I sighed looking down. "It's better I don't say yet…"

"Come along girls!!" Oobleck announced. "We musn't delay any further!"

"We better get going…" Twilight said looking at Doctor Oobleck. "He seems to really be in a hurry."

"Well… alright." Pyrrha nodded. "Be safe all of you!" She said with a smile before all of us, aside from JNPPR (Jaune, Nora, Pinkie, Pyrrha, and Ren), went into the craft with Oobleck.

"This day seriously couldn't get any weirder…" Diamond Tiara huffed.

"I mean… I'm sure it can…" Lexi responded. "A few crazy things happen in this chapter."

"Yeah?" Yang asked, turning her head to Lexi. "Like what?"

"Spoilers." Lexi chuckled.

"Oh! Oh!" Ruby exclaimed covering her ears. "Don't say it then!" Weiss just face palmed in response.

~~~~~~~~~~

On the aircraft with Team RWBY and Oobleck…


Mom just stood straight up, holding onto the bar above, fidgeting a bit as she looked down outside. "T-this thing is… safe… right, sweetie…?" She asked me as I sat next to her.

"Trust me, Mom… this isn't the part you have to worry about." I said thinking for a moment.

"Whew…" Mom huffed. "...wait… I'll have to worry later?"

"Just… don't get far behind and you'll be fine." I smiled nervously in an unsure tone.

"Can you at least tell us one of the things we have to worry about?" Weiss asked.

"Well…" I said thinking for a moment. "If I remember correctly… there will be some grimm nearby when we land."

"Psst…" Diamond Tiara whispered coming over to me. "You mentioned something about grimm before… what exactly are they?"

"Well… people know them as creatures of destruction…" I started. "They're basically monsters that don't have aura who are also drawn by negative emotions." I explained. "Like envy… sadness… loneliness… hate…" I stopped to see Diamond Tiara giving me a worried look. "...What?"

"A lot of those emotions… seem to be pretty common with you." Diamond Tiara deadpanned. "Are you going to be alright with this?"

"I feel fine now!" I snapped. "It's not like I'm constantly a depressed mess or something." I said before looking down. "But… I am worried about the crusaders…"

"I'm sure they'll be fine…" Silver Spoon cut in. "Takes them a while before they give up on something… no matter how embarrassing…" She muttered the last part.

I just giggled a bit. "Yeah, you're right. I just wonder where they could've gone… I mean, they might not even be at Beacon."

"Where else would they be?" Ruby asked.

I thought for a moment. "Hopefully not too far, like Atlas or something…"

"Atlas?..." Twilight asked. "Where's that?"

"It's where I'm from… as well as my family's company." Weiss answered overhearing the conversation.

"I think I need to carry around a notebook for all this information…" Twilight said before a notebook and pen got tossed to her by Oobleck. "Wha?"

"There you go Miss. Sparkle!" Oobleck announced. "Take all the notes you need!"

"Uh… T-thanks…" Twilight said, still looking concerned as she picked up the pen and notebook.

"What's wrong?" I whisper to her.

"I have the hoof-writing of a foal when I'm human!" Twilight whispered back.

I just groaned a bit before taking the notebook and pen. "First of all, it's handwriting. Second, I'll write out what you need to know and what's going to happen…" I whispered starting to write the events that play out until the end of volume 3. "Just… try to make sure nobody outside our group sees this." I whisper to Mom. I didn't notice it at the time, but Blake was looking at us curiously… even though we were whispering, she could still make out what we were saying. Even so, she didn't say anything to us yet. Eventually after a little while of writing, I was finished and I handed the notebook back to mom. "When you're done reading that, make sure to give it to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon." I whispered.

"What about Alexis…?" Mom asked as she took the notebook.

"She would know everything already… probably even more than I do." I answered.

Mom nodded and proceeded to read through the notes I wrote.

Yang just looked back at Oobleck for a moment. "Sorry about the confusion before by the way… I guess I just didn't really see you as a fighter."

"I admit I fancy myself more of an intellectual, but I can assure you, as a Huntsman, I've had my fair share of tussles." Oobleck answered.

"Like the Mushroom?" Ruby asked, tilting her head.

"Those are truffles." Blake said, leaning in.

"Like the sprout…?" Ruby asked, scratching her head.

"Those are brussels." Yang answered.

"Besides." Oobleck continued "Given my expertise in the field of history as well as my dabblings in the archaeological surveys, our dear headmaster saw fit to assign me to this particular assignment!"

"What does history have to do with this?" Weiss asked.

Doctor Oobleck turned to Weiss sharply before speaking. "Why, what a preposterous question, you silly girl! Why, history is the backbone of our very society! And the liver! Probably the kidneys, if I were to wager."

"And… what does that mean?" Silver Spoon asked.

"The southeast quadrant outside of Vale is home to wild forests and deep caves, but it is also the location to one of the kingdom's greatest failures!" Oobleck answered.

"Mountain Glenn…" Ruby answered.

"That's right!" Yang nodded "It was an expansion of Vale... but in the end it was overrun by Grimm and fenced off from the rest of the city."

"Correct!" Oobleck nodded. "And now it stands abandoned as a dark reminder."

"And a likely place for a hideout…" Blake added.

Oobleck just adjusted his glasses and smiled. "Precisely."

"What!?!?" Mom exclaimed looking through the notes I made, drawing everyone's attention. She blushed red, closing the notebook slowly. "Eheheh… l-let's do our best out there!" Mom exclaimed nervously.

After a few hours of waiting in the aircraft, we all landed at Mountain Glenn. The door opened and we all walked outside slowly; looking around for any possible grimm. The four main RWBY team members readied their weapons. Ruby looked at me curiously since I basically pulled out a second Crescent Rose. "So… wait a second. Do all of you have a copy of our weapons?"

"Looks like it…" Diamond Tiara said looking at her Rapier and then Weiss's.

Lexi smirked as she held up her hands. "This is gonna be so awesome!"

"Y-yeah…" Silver Spoon said as she hesitantly took her Blake weapon out.

Blake took notice of this and walked over to Silver Spoon. "What's wrong?"

"W-well…" Silver Spoon stammered. "Last time I had this thing out, I accidentally shot a window and shattered it…"

"You… don't know how to use it?" Blake asked before looking at the rest of us. "Do… any of you know how to use our weapons that you got?"

"Uhh…" Diamond Tiara let out.

"Well…" Lexi added rubbing the back of her head.

"I mean… I pressed a button and did something. But I kind of forgot which button that was..." I say nervously.

"I don't think I even have a weapon…" Mom added as she felt her own body to look for one.

Yang gave us an unsure look for a moment. "You at least know how to fight… right?"

Once again, all of us just responded about the same way… Not really sure how to fight either. The four RWBY members just stared at us wide-eyed in disbelief. "I thought you said you came here to help us!" Weiss exclaimed.

"We did! We are supposed to help you… it's just that none of us are used to fighting in this environment." Mom said quickly. "We fight… differently back at home. And for some reason, this world makes it so we have to fight like all of you." She said before looking at me. "...As far as I know."

"So… what; you need us to teach you how to fight first?" Blake asked.

"That's correct…" Mom nodded.

"Well…" Oobleck started as he took a sip of coffee. "Perhaps this is an opportune moment for you all to demonstrate what you're made of girls." He said looking straight ahead… We all looked and saw a pack of beowulf grimm slowly walking.

My eyes widened at the sight of them. "A-actual… G-Grimm…" I stuttered.

"...Please tell me you've at least seen a grimm before." Weiss deadpanned.

"N-not up close…" I slowly shook my head in response.

Weiss just sighed holding her temples on her head. "This is going to be a long day…" She said getting into a fighting stance, as did the rest of the team while they readied their weapons. "Just watch closely, and see what you can pick up from us." Ruby slowly put her backpack down as she readied Crescent Rose. Wait… I know who's in that bag… I smiled slightly at the thought. "Pay attention!" Weiss commanded.

"Alright, alright!" I said. "Sorry…" I groaned hanging my head down. Everyone from my world just stood quietly and watched as the pack of grimm headed our way.

Yang charged up to one of the grimm first, punching it straight in the jaw. At the same time a shotgun sound could be heard. It was enough to knock the beast out… or kill it. I notice the grimm disintegrating soon after. Yup. Killed it.

Meanwhile, Blake readied her weapon and waited for the grimm to come at her. Just as one of them even touched her, she left a clone of herself below as she jumped into the air, slicing the grimm in half. The next grimm approaching her didn't fare any better as it suffered the same fate. Silver Spoon just stared wide-eyed at how Blake moved. "I'm… supposed to do that…??" Silver Spoon whispered as she continued to watch Blake fight off the grimm around her.

Diamond Tiara just stared at Weiss who made quick work with the grimm that was chasing after her. "I-I could barely see her move… How in the hay…!?" Diamond Tiara exclaimed.

Meanwhile I just stared in awe at Ruby, using her weapon to shoot at the grimm. She then shot Crescent Rose to launch herself toward the grimm, getting her scythe ready before slicing her grimm clean in half… Mom was just staring at all of them with her mouth agape. "W-what… what…!?!?" Mom exclaimed.

"Piece of cake." Ruby smirked at us.

"That was awesome!!" Lexi exclaimed.

"That was…" Diamond Tiara started.

"Insane…" Silver Spoon finished.

The four team members just looked at us with unsure looks on their faces. Oobleck as well. "Perhaps the eight of you should split into four teams of two for now." Oobleck suggested. "Ruby with Ruby, Weiss with Weiss, Blake with Blake, and Yang with Yang… doing so may be helpful for the newcomers to grasp a better understanding of the person they are imitating."

"I… guess that can work." Yang said, smiling a bit. "Could be cool. Never had to train a younger clone of myself before." she said, looking at Lexi. "Lexi… right?"

"Yup!" Lexi smiled excitedly.

"Come on then! Let's go look for some weaker looking grimm for you to train on!" Yang said leading the way in a sprint.

"W-wait up!" Lexi exclaimed, running after her.

"I suppose we should do the same." Weiss said to Diamond Tiara.

"I'm not gonna have to do all that crazy stuff you just did… right?" Diamond Tiara asked Weiss in an unsure tone.

"Eventually, you'll learn how to… but we'll just start with the basics for now." Weiss paused as she looked at Diamond Tiara's stance. "...Only because you look like you've never been in a single fight your entire life.'

"Right…" Diamond Tiara said rubbing the back of her head as she followed Weiss.

Blake looked at Silver Spoon for a moment. "So out of curiosity… which window did you shoot?"

"U-um…" Silver Spoon stammered a bit. "The one in… your room I think…" she blushed a bit when she spoke. "It's where we appeared from."

"...Our room??" Blake asked.

"S-sorry! It was an accident!" Silver Spoon backed up a bit.

Blake huffed a bit but smiled. "It's fine. One of the professors can fix it easily… One more thing though. you didn't look through my stuff, right?"

"Huh?"

"Nothing… let's just go." She says leading the way to another area with Silver Spoon following.

"Then I guess that leaves you and me, Crystal!" Ruby said smiling. "Ready to learn how to fight like me?"

My eyes practically sparkled at Ruby's words. "Teach me everything you know!" I exclaimed.

"Then follow me, my new student!" Ruby exclaimed before launching herself with Crescent Rose.

"W-wait, I can't do that yet!" I exclaimed, running after her as well.

"Well Miss. Sparkle, shall I teach you a thing or two as well?" Oobleck asked Mom.

"Well, if everyone else is learning…" Twi said rubbing the back of her head.

"Excellent!" He said before handing Twi a cup, filling it with coffee. "Drink this."

"...Huh?"

———————

With Ruby and Crystal…

A couple more grimm similar to before could be seen in the distance. "Alright, first let's practice long range." Ruby says, looking at the duplicate Crescent Rose. "Now if your Crescent Rose is exactly like mine, there should be a button by the trigger. That lets you change between sniper rifle and scythe. For now though, we're just gonna focus on the rifle part of it. Of course in both forms it can shoot so I guess it's not… that important?" Ruby said questioning herself.

"Uh…" I let out.

"Right right!" Ruby said, chuckling a bit. "Let's see your stance first, Crystal."

"My stance… alright." I nod. I then spread my legs apart and awkwardly pointed the gun toward the grimm. "Like this…?"

Ruby chuckled a bit. "You're gonna get sent flying backwards if you fire like that!"

"Well… how would you do it?" I asked.

"Try going more like this." Ruby says placing one foot forward while keeping her other foot back, turning it sideways a bit.

"Alright…" I nod, mimicking the position Ruby was in. "Like this?"

"Bend your knees a little too." Ruby said placing a hand on me, lowering me a bit. "There we go! Now fire at that Grimm!"

"Wait, right now!?" I asked, panicking a bit.

"Hurry before they notice us! Do it, do it, do it!" Ruby chanted.

"U-uh…!" I let out before firing the rifle. However the shot missed entirely and hit a building… also drawing the attention of the grimm.

"...Okay! Next two lessons: Scythe mode and aiming!" Ruby said. "...The scythe mode happening now." She says, getting her weapon ready.

"Wait huh?" I looked at the Grimm. They were now running toward us! "Gah!!"

"Press the button!!" Ruby exclaimed.

"Oh uh…!" I frantically pressed around for the button until finally, it transformed into a scythe… which was huge compared to me! "How am I supposed to use this right!?"

"They're coming…!" Ruby exclaimed. "You got this! Fight your own way! Find your own strategy!"

"My own strategy…?" I asked as I looked at the scythe and then my own hands. "Wait… could I…?"

"Haaaaah--!" Ruby let out about to strike. However, she stopped as soon as she saw both grimm getting slashed in half and then vanishing in front of her. "Huh??" She looked totally lost at what happened. "...HUH!?" She exclaimed, her eyes going comically white as she saw a Crescent Rose now floating in the air. "Crystal…?" She asked, slowly turning to me. She would see that my hands had a magical aura around them. "How are you doing that!?"

"To be honest I'm almost as surprised as you… didn't know if my magic would work here or not." I said levitating the scythe back to my hand, transforming it into a gun and then putting it away.

"M-M-MAGIC!?!?" Ruby asked, going starry eyed. "You can use real magic!?"

Is Ruby actually getting excited at my ability…? I thought. Then again… I forgot magic all together isn't exactly normal… unless you're a maiden… "It's… something I learned from home, yeah. I know other spells that my mom taught me, but I'm still learning."

Ruby suddenly went right up to my face. "Think you could show me more??"

"U-uh… sure, I'll show you what I know…" I giggle nervously.


With Yang and Alexis…

Yang could be seen punching a grimm right in the head, shooting it at the same time. "See, with my weapon, when you throw a punch, whether you hit or not, you get a shotgun. Obviously the more effective way is up close and personal, but since you're new to this, let's start with punching in the air." Yang says.

"Right…" Lexi nods holding up her fists.

"...You really never fought before though? You have a decent pose." Yang says.

"Well… I've had school fights before… nothing crazy like fighting Grimm."

"Really? What made you fight?" Yang asked, crossing her arms, looking interested.

"I don't know if I should say…" Lexi says rubbing the back of her head.

"Aw come on, who am I gonna tell?" Yang asked. "You said you're from another world, right?"

"Yeah but…" Lexi said looking to the side.

"...Is it about someone here?" Yang asked, making Lexi wince a bit. "You can trust me with a secret. From one Yang to another." she winked.

"You promise not to say anything…?" Lexi asked. Yang nodded in response. "Well…"

_____________

Lexi looked out the window on the school bus, looking like she was hoping to see someone… She was gripping her own legs in anxiety. "Please be here…" she said to herself. The bus slowed down for a moment at a house… but soon started moving again without fully stopping. "...Dang it… Becky, where are you… why haven't you called me… why haven't you said anything to anyone…??"

"It's been a month you know…" One of the female students said. "If they still haven't said anything yet, then chances are she's--"

"Shut up!!" Lexi snapped. "No she's not! I know she's not!"

"But how do you know?" The student asked.

"She has to be alright… they never even found her body… so she has to be somewhere…"

~~~~~~~~

Lexi would be waiting in class, looking at the same vacant seat that's been vacant for about a month now. "Good morning, Students…" Mrs. Peachwall said, looking like she sounded upset. "Before we begin, I have an unfortunate announcement… As you all know, Rebecca Mello has been missing for about a month now… As difficult as it is to say it, as of now there are still no leads to her… and… as of today she's officially no longer considered a student."

Hearing those words made Alexis choke up a bit, trying not to cry. As well as another girl in the class. "Come on, it was pretty obvious by now." One boy commented.

"Shut up Connor…" Lexi said, clenching her hands.

"What? I'm just saying… her Mom was dead, and no one knew where Rebecca was so--"

"But no one found her dead either!" Alexis shouted as tears dripped down her face. "She's not dead… I know she's not…"

"It's been a month, Lexi…" Connor continued. "If she was out there, then wouldn't you be the first to know? Aren't the two of you like best friends? Either she's gone, or she just wasn't a good friend like you thought."

"...What did you just say…?" Lexi asked, walking to him.

"I said that--" Connor said. However, before even finishing the sentence, he found himself getting punched in the face, and then repeatedly punched over and over by an angry, crying Alexis.

"Alexis, stop!!" Mrs. Peachwall exclaimed, quickly running over to the two, pulling Alexis away.

"Don't ever talk like that about her!!" Alexis shouted. "She was my best friend in the whole world. She would never just leave like that!"

_________________

"After that, I got suspended for hurting another student…" Lexi sighed.

"Uh…" Yang let out.

"Sorry… guess I kind of got angry while thinking about it." Lexi says.

"Your hair flared up… and your eyes changed red when you did." Yang said.

"Wait, what??" Lexi asked Yang.

"So that means you also have our semblance…? That's insane but it also means a lot more lessons for you girls." Yang smirked.

"Yeah, guess so." Lexi chuckled a bit.

"...About what you said… Rebecca… or Crystal… that really happened? She was just… missing?" Yang asked.

"It wasn't her fault." Lexi said. "And right now it doesn't matter… both her and her mom are alive so… everything is fine…"

"Hmmm…." Yang squints her eyes before shrugging. "Alright."

"Huh?" Lexi asked Yang.

"Hey, all that matters now is you guys are happy now, right?" Yang asked, smiling. "You never gave up on her, and that makes you a good friend."

"Heh, thanks." Lexi smiled blushing.

"Now come on! Let's find a grimm for you to kill!" Yang exclaimed running ahead.

"W-wait, hold on a sec!" Lexi exclaimed.


With Weiss and Diamond Tiara…

Weiss just looked over Diamond Tiara closely as she was slashing her Rapier at one of the smaller Grimm. She just sighed holding her head. "You look like you're having trouble standing up straight, let alone fighting."

Diamond Tiara simply snorted at the comment. "Well I'm not used to being like this…" she said in a tone of annoyance.

"And what does that mean?" Weiss asked.

"I mean in my world, I'm not even human." She answered.

"What? What were you then?" Weiss asked.

"A pony…" She answered.

"...A pony." Weiss repeated. "Are you serious?"

"Do I sound like I'm joking??" She asked. "Normally Silver Spoon is too. But when we came here, it changed us."

"I guess it makes sense… would be rather odd to see ponies walking around Beacon." Weiss said. "Now you said you and Silver Spoon… are you the only two ponies then?" She asked.

"Actually, Twilight is one too." Diamond Tiara corrected.

"And that makes Crystal one too then, right?" Weiss asked.

"...Kind of." Diamond Tiara said as she put her weapon away.

"What do you mean 'kind of'? Isn't Twilight Crystal's mother?"

"She took care of her yeah but she isn't her real mom… It's kind of complicated… heck, I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything… still, she's lucky… at least both moms she had didn't expect big things out of her."

"...What do you mean by that?" Weiss asked.

"You wouldn't understand…" Diamond Tiara says stabbing the grimm more forcefully, making it disintegrate.

"Try me." Weiss says.

"Well… both my parents are rich ponies… the kind that try to be with the higher ups no matter what, and expect me to be exactly.the same. Approving my friends…"

"Approving your actions…" Weiss added.

"Making sure I'm on top…" Diamond Tiara added.

"And not embarrassing the family." They both say at the same time. Both of them just made eye contact at that. "Believe me… I get it." Weiss says. "When you're the heiress of a well known dust company… well… people set their expectations rather high, let's just say."

"Guess you do understand then." Diamond Tiara smirked a bit.

"More than you know… just surprised a pony has to deal with that sort of thing as well though." Weiss says.

"...By the way. What does 'Dust' do?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"You definitely have a lot to learn still…" Weiss sighed.


With Blake and Silver Spoon…

Blake looked over at Silver Spoon who was trembling as she held onto the weapon. "You know you don't have to be so worried…"

"But… what if I break something again?" Silver Spoon asked.

Blake looked around the area before looking back at Silver Spoon. "I don't think you'll have to worry about that. This place has been abandoned for a while now."

"But… what if I can't learn how to fight like everyone else?" She asked.

"If you keep holding onto the fear that you might fail, then you will fail." Blake said which made Silver Spoon's cat ears droop a bit. "...But everyone messes up their first time. And when that does happen, you learn. You have people to help you get better. But you also need to show a little more confidence." Blake says pointing her gun at one of the buildings. She would fire three shots and break three windows. "Now you try." Blake says. "Take a deep breath and try to clear your head."

Silver Spoon looked at Blake for a moment and nodded. "Right…" She said before pointing the weapon at one of the windows on the second floor of a building. She would close her eyes, inhale… then exhale… She opened them again and pulled the trigger, breaking one of the windows. "Like that?"

"Not bad." Blake smiled slightly patting Silver Spoon's head. Silver Spoon blushed slightly before feeling her ears twitch a bit. "...You hear that too?" Silver Spoon nodded looking at the window she shot. "...When I say so, shoot. Got it?"

"Wait huh??" Silver Spoon asked.

"Just aim and shoot… you got this." Blake says getting her grappling hook ready.

"What are you doing with--" Silver Spoon asked before suddenly seeing a flying grimm come out of the broken window. "Wh-what the--!?"

"Stay calm!" Blake exclaimed before tossing her grappling hook, hooking it to the body of the grimm and forcing it down. "Now, Silver Spoon!" Blake exclaimed.

"B-but I--!" Silver Spoon stammered. "Just do what I taught you! Trust me!" Silver Spoon trembled a bit before shakily taking a deep breath. She would point her weapon up at the flying grimm, but closed her eyes. "And don't close your eyes!" Blake exclaimed holding the grimm back.

Silver Spoon took a few more deep breaths, steadying her breathing. She would like straight at the grimm, take aim, and fire… then silence. Silver Spoon would look and see that the grimm was now motionless on the ground. "I… did that?"

"You did." Blake said, smiling a bit as she walked over to her. "Good job."

Silver Spoon smiled blushing a bit. "Could… I get another pat actually?"

Blake just chuckled a bit before doing so.

"WOOHOO!! Aerial strike!!" The two both hear Ruby shout, along with the sound of bullets being fired. The two would look and see Crystal holding Ruby as they were floating in the air, with Ruby firing at grimm in the distance. Blake just sighed holding her head making Silver Spoon giggle a bit.


Meanwhile Back at Beacon…

"Hello…?? Is anypony around?"

"I told you Pyrrha, I know I left it back in our room."

"You know, it would be easier if you just left your weapon in the locker assigned to you, Jaune."

"Yeah… for some reason I just don't feel safe leaving it in one of those lockers." Jaune said as he and Pyrrha walked by the lost student. "Hey Pyrrha." He said… however, a moment later, they both paused and quickly turned to the person who was dressed exactly like Pyrrha. "Wait, what??"

"Pyrrha…? That ain't my name. It's Applebloom."

To be continued...

Author's Note:

I know it's been a while... and honestly I'm really sorry about that... things have been just nuts lately and honestly starting to think I need help from and editor other than myself... As some of you may have heard, I'm gonna be doing a collab with TwiShy69. The Collab is going to be a crossover of this story and Kingdom Hearts. If you like that idea or not, please let me know in the comments, and if so, should I do other worlds other than what the games do or add new ones? (Like ones from anime as an example).

Comments ( 6 )

"Look, my name's not really important… we should probably get going." I said smiling nervously.

I know it’s my fault for jumping straight to the newest chapter, but goddamn. It is never a good sign if the “I” character says their name is not important.

Nice chapter! Gosh I really should’ve read this sooner. I’m excited that this fix was updated, keep up the good work! I really love this story!

10514312
В смысле 3? Я что-то туплю...

Would've been nice seeing this story continue

11007207
[Hermione Granger]: "Is it......dead?"

11278899
Well there's no new chapters so I think so but if course I could be wrong and the author has been busy with other things and well eventually makes more chapters

Login or register to comment