• Published 16th May 2013
  • 15,599 Views, 578 Comments

Raising a Human Daughter - unleashedtwilight



My faithful student, Twilight. I ask that you please come to Canterlot immediately. I have an important task for you to take. This task will help us get a better understanding of species other than pony kind. Your teacher, Princess Celestia.

  • ...
47
 578
 15,599

Life of Rebecca Part 1

I just yawned stretching my arms as I got out of bed. I looked around the bed but I didn’t see Mom anywhere. “Huh?” I said looking around. “Mom??” I called out.

“I’m down here!” She called out from downstairs.

I just went downstairs to look for her… but still no sign of her. “Where??”

“Keep going!”

“What?” I looked around and found trap door that lead to a lower level. “We have a basement??” I asked levitating myself down.

“We do now!” She exclaimed stepping out of the way to show the similar contraption she built back on Earth.

“Please tell me you weren’t awake all night doing that…” I groaned holding my head.

“Don’t worry! I had some company to talk to.” She smiled pulling out the book with my cutie mark on it. “I’ve been keeping Melissa updated with my progress.”

“Mom, that’s not what I meant. You need sleep just like everypony else.”

“Don’t worry sweetie. There’s only one thing I have left to do: and that’s to test it.” Mom said opening the book again, writing a message into it.

“Alright. Now put the book inside the slot to the right of the mirror on your end. I’ll do the same.” Mom wrote before closing the book, placing the book in the device’s slot as well.

“After this can you please get some sleep?” I ask. “Don’t you still need to look into that weird box near the Tree of Harmony?”

Mom just sighed and nodded. “You’re right… I’ve been so excited on building this thing, I kind of forgot about it… Actually, there is something else I want to do too. I’ll tell you about it after I take a little nap…” Only a moment later, and the machine started reacting; moving the magic from the book to power the portal. There was a huge flash and suddenly the portal came to life: similar to the way the portal to Canterlot High did. “Hmm… it looks like it worked…”

Moments later, a human child came flying out of it, falling flat on her face. “Oooowww...” she groaned slowly getting up from the ground.

“Lexi??” I exclaimed helping her up.

“It worked!!” Mom said hopping up and down excitedly.

“What the… huh?” Alexis said looking around at her surroundings. “Where am I?”

“Well this would be the basement to where I live.” I chuckled booping her.

“Oh, Becky!” Alexis giggled. “What’s up?”

Suddenly another human came out of the portal… this time it was Melissa. “Alexis, I told you to wait!!” She yelled gripping Lexi’s ear.

“Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ooowww!!” Lexi yelped in pain. “Come on, I just wanted to make sure it worked!”

“I am so sorry about this, Twilight.” Melissa groaned.

“No no! It’s fine, really… she did help prove that the portal was a success, so that’s a plus right?” Mom asked trying to calm Melissa down.

“Look, I’m happy that it worked. But you need to go to sleep, Alexis. You have school in the morning!” She said dragging Alexis by the arm through the portal again.

“Okay! Okay!” Lexi groaned getting dragged. “I’ll see you later Becky!” She exclaimed before getting dragged in herself.

Mom and I just looked at each other before laughing. “Alright.” Mom started. “You need to get ready for school too.” She said removing the book from place, causing the portal to close again.

I just levitated myself back up to the library floor and headed back upstairs to change my clothes. I actually changed my clothes into something I brought from home. Although the jeans were a bit tighter than I remember… I guess I did grow a little bit since the last time I wore these. The light blue t-shirt still fit me fine at least. When I finished getting my clothes on, I just headed back downstairs. I could see Spike was feeding Cocoa for me. “Thanks for the help, Spike!” I hugged him and pet Cocoa before grabbing my books, heading out the door.

“Anytime Crystal!” Spike shouted as I walked out.

As I walked to school, I just waved at the ponies I passed just like I normally do… until I heard a couple of voices I didn’t recognize.

“That’s right folks! You heard it here first! This miracle drug is all you need to enhance the strength of your natural abilities!” One male unicorn shouted.

“Whether it be the strength of an earth pony, the flying power of a pegasus, or the magical ability of a unicorn such as ourselves!” The other male unicorn shouted, who looked just like the other except with a mustache.

“Ugh… this all sounds like a scam.” I said to myself not stopping.

“And is that a fact? You have no doubts about that claim?” One random pony walking beside me asked.

“Well duh, of course it’s--”

FLASH

“W-What the!?” I yelped, dropping my books to rub my eyes from the sudden flash. I looked over at the pony who took the picture. He had already started running off. “Hey! I didn’t say you could--”

FLASH

“If Princess Twilight’s daughter thinks so, it must be true!” another pony exclaimed holding a camera.

“Will you stop taking--!?”

FLASH

Suddenly other ponies just started to crowd me, bombarding me with questions. Out of panic I grabbed my books, placed a finger on my head, and teleported inside my school in front of the class. Panting hard, I looked out the window to see if anypony saw where I went. Thankfully it looked like I lost them. I just took a deep breath in relief. “Thank Celestia…”

“Uhh… Crystal?” Miss. Cheerilee said from behind me. “Is everything alright?”

“And did you just teleport??” Scootaloo asked mostly in shock about that.

“Uhh… yeah I did and sorry about that. There was a bunch of ponies, taking pictures and asking me a bunch of questions…” I sighed taking my seat.

“Guess bein’ the daughter of a princess can be pretty tough, huh?” Applebloom whispered.

“Not to mention the fact that now you have to keep a good appearance to not embarrass yourself or Twilight.” Diamond Tiara added. “Just try to keep your head down and avoid all camera ponies as much as you can. Their one goal in their job is just to find any kind of dirt on celebrities.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me…” I groaned slamming my head on the desk. “I don’t want fame. I just want to be a normal girl with magic… I know that in itself isn’t normal but I’ve learned to accept that part of me.”

“Wait, huh?” Sweetie Belle asked tilting her head. “How isn’t that normal?”

“Yeah.” Scootaloo continued. “Didn’t you learn how to use magic because of that book you found in Twilight’s library? I think it was called the Magic of a Non Unicorn or something?”

I just sighed keeping my head down. “Let’s just say I found out about a lot of things… things that involve my past.”

Cheerilee looked at me with some concern. “Do you want to talk about it, Crystal?” she asked.

I just looked over at everypony else who was just looking at me confused. “Maybe at recess or something…”

“Well… if you say so.” Cheerilee said walking back to the front of the class. The class went on like normal. I wrote down my notes and listened to Miss. Cheerilee’s lessons.


______________________________________

Back at Ponyville Square…


“Brother… is it me or have our sales really dwindled over the past hour?” Flim asked his mustached brother.

“I have to agree… ponies have seemed to just turned a blind eye...” Flam responded.

“It’s getting me a bit worried… what if we can’t meet our quota like we said we would?” Flim asked starting to literally sweat. “They said they’d punish us…”

“Well maybe if you weren’t so quick to offer our assistance, we wouldn’t be in this mess!”

“It’s not like you were quick to stop me!” Flim yelled back in response. “Besides it makes no sense! Why would everypony suddenly just ignore us??”

“You two seriously don’t know why?” One random pony asked holding a newspaper before throwing it at the two. “It’s because nopony trusts you two scam artists!”

“Huh??” they both asked simultaneously while looking at the newspaper article.

“Princess Twilight Sparkle’s daughter, Crystal Sparkle said it herself: The notorious Flim Flam Brothers are only selling fake miracle drugs just to fool the common citizens and add more bits to their profit!?” Flim exclaimed. “But this is--!” Flim stopped and froze when seeing the picture on the cover. “W-what!?”

“Is this some kind of joke!?” Flam added.

“We have to tell them… maybe they will forgive us if they understand why this happened.” Flim suggested.

“Are you mad!?” Flam exclaimed.

“What other option do you have!?”

They just looked each other and sighed packing up their cart, leaving Ponyville practically with their tails tucked between their legs.


______________________________________


After Cheerilee’s usual lessons, the school bell started to ring signalling us for recess… actually it was ringing more rapidly than usual. I walked outside to see what was going on, only to find a certain pink pony who had their head inside of the bell. “Pinkie Pie??” I asked calling out to her.

Suddenly Pinkie stopped what she was doing to look down at me. “Hiya Crystal!” she waved. “Enjoying school today??”

“Why in Equestria are you up there??” I asked.

“Because I was asked to be up here!” Pinkie exclaimed. “Miss. Cheerilee asked me to ring the school bell all week!”

“Yes I did. But I didn’t say all day during the week!” Miss. Cheerilee responded with a groan. “You were only supposed to ring the Bell for 5 minutes!”

“Oops!” Pinkie giggled hopping down from the top of the roof and looked at me in the eyes for a moment looking pretty serious. “How have you been feeling? I heard from Princess Celestia that you actually went to visit your world… I just wanted to make sure.” She said with the most sincerity I ever heard from Pinkie Pie.

“Huh??” Sweetie Belle said from behind me. “When did this happen??”

“Not that long ago… After I got my memories back, I wanted to take care of a few things.” I sighed. “Paying respects to my real mom was one of them…”

“Your real mom…?” Applebloom asked walking up to me.

“Yeah… my mom from my world. Both her and my dad are dead.”

Miss. Cheerilee looked shocked at what I just said. “That’s awful… I’m really sorry Crystal.”

“Wait a second…” Applebloom cut in. “You said you were payin’ respects to your mother… what about your daddy?”

I just sighed heavier. “Even if I knew where he was buried, I wouldn’t care enough to pay respects to him.” Everypony except Pinkie just gasped at what I said.

“Crystal, how could you say somethin’ so awful!? That’s your daddy you’re talkin’ about!” Applebloom exclaimed.

“He wasn’t a dad. He was just a monster!” I groaned holding my head. “Can we please stop talking about him?”

“What…?” Cheerilee asked. She walked over to me and placed a hoof on my shoulder. “Crystal… what happened that made you hate your own father?”

I just looked at Cheerilee in the eyes, crying slightly. “He killed my mom…”

This time Cheerilee as well as everypony else looked at me with expressions of disbelief. “W-wait… then how did your father die…?” Cheerilee asked. I just looked down and shook my head not wanting to say it in front of everyone.

“Crystal…?” Diamond Tiara asked, checking on me.

I just slowly walked back inside the school. The crusaders, as well as Pinkie, Cheerilee, Diamond Tiara, and Silver Spoon followed me inside. “Crystal what’s going on…?” Diamond Tiara asked this time. “What happened?”

I just took a deep breath before looking back at everyone. “You’re all my friends, right? Nothing would ever change that?” I asked.

“Of course you’re our friend.” Sweetie Belle answered. “You’re our best friend.”

“I don’t think I could ever hate the person who saved my life.” Diamond Tiara added. “Even if my mom does feel indifferent about you, I still care about you a lot.”

I looked at everyone else before starting to explain everything that happened since the last time I saw them. I told them about my father, talking about what he did to me. At this point, they just held shocked expressions on their faces. Cheerilee held a look of disgust and contempt when ever I even mentioned my father now. “He forced your body to be able to use magic…?” Cheerilee asked.

I just nodded in response. “Like I said, I accepted that part of me. It is going to stick with me for the rest of my life after all.”

“What happened to him?”

I just looked down again. “One day when I was practicing with my magic, I asked him something…”

~~~~~~~~

“When can I go back to Mommy…?” I asked.

“You can’t…” Dad said flatly.

I just looked at my father, starting to lose my temper. “Why not!?” I exclaimed. “Please Daddy… why won’t you let me see her…?” I asked starting to cry. “I really miss her… I know you two always fought but I just really want to see her…”

Dad just looked down silently and sighed. “It would be impossible even if I wanted to.”

“What do you mean…?” I asked. My father just stood there silently. “Daddy… where is she…?”

“She’s gone sweetheart…” Dad finally answered.

“What do you mean she’s gone…??” I asked starting to cry even more. “What did you do to her!?”

“I did what I felt was necessary for the future…” I just stared at him… my hands started trembling in anger. Tears were streaming down my face… Then the whole building started to shake, and my magic started surging. “Rebecca! Stop this!!”

“You…… MONSTER……” I said breathing heavily… My eyes went completely blank while looking at him. “I’LL KILL YOU!!”

~~~~~~~~

“After that, I passed out… and woke up in the place where Twilight found me.” I said after finishing my story. Everypony just stood, staring at me wide-eyed. It looked like some of them wanted to say something but either were afraid to or just didn’t know how to put it into words. “I know you all probably think differently about me now. I wouldn’t blame you.”

“I don’t feel differently about you at all.” Diamond Tiara responded flatly before walking over to me to hug me. “After everything you told us, I don’t blame you for what you did! We all still love you no matter what, Crystal.” The Crusaders and Silver Spoon joined in on the hug as well.

“It don’t matter what you did before.” Applebloom added.

“You always went out of your way to be a good friend… more than anypony I’ve ever met.” Sweetie Belle added. “Well… maybe except for Pinkie Pie.”

I just smiled at everyone, returning their hugs by wrapping my arms around them as much as I could. “You really are all my best friends…” I said slightly crying happily.

Out of nowhere, Pinkie reached into the crowd and lifted me onto her back. “Why don’t you take the rest of the day off, Crystal?” Pinkie asked. “You can come with me to help me get what I need for the party I have planned!”

I just look back at Cheerilee as if waiting for an approval. She just smiled and nodded in response. “I’ll have one of your friends bring you the school work you missed.” Cheerilee answered.

“I’ll be sure to bring it to her.” Diamond Tiara said being the first to offer.

“Thanks Diamond Tiara.” I smiled at her. “I really appreciate it.”

“It’s no problem… Rebecca.”

I just looked at Diamond Tiara for a moment after she called me that. “You know, you can still call me Crystal… it’s what everyone is used to by now.”

“If that’s what you’d rather be called, then alright…” Diamond Tiara said awkwardly rubbing the back of her head.

“You ready to go then??” Pinkie asked.

“Yup!” I exclaimed holding onto her tight. Without another word, Pinkie ran off with me on top of her.

As the three crusaders went off to do their own thing, Diamond Tiara kind of just stood there and sighed. “What the hay was that?” she asked herself.

“What was what?” Silver Spoon asked.

Diamond Tiara just looked down silently in confusion for a moment. “It’s nothing… Don’t worry about it.”


______________________________________


Pinkie just kept running through Ponyville while I was on her back. “So what did you need help with?” I asked.

“I need your help to find some bluebells!” She answered. “They’re for my ‘finished ringing the school bell for the day’ party. And you can’t have that kind of a party without bluebells!”

“Where do you find them?”

“Growing in the Everfree Forest!”

“Wait what??” I asked feeling uneasy now.

“Don’t worry! It should be safe now.” Pinkie said before we reached the entrance. It still looked as dark and scary as ever. “Well… safer. But we have each other, right?” She asked reassuringly. “In team Crystal Pie, we can do anything!”

“Crystal Pie?” I asked chuckling a bit.

“You know! Crystal and Pinkie Pie!” Pinkie smiled heading into the forest with me. “I could’ve said Pinkie Sparkle, but then it would just sound like I was related to Twilight! Plus Crystal Pinkie or Pinkie Crystal sounded funny so I thought that wouldn’t make sense!” She said before putting me down. “This should be the spot!”

I just looked around for bluebell flowers. However, it didn’t really look like there were any in full bloom. Suddenly a breeze came through causing me to shiver a bit. Pinkie then covered me in a sort of tarp before doing the same for herself. “Huh? Where did you get these?”

“I brought them with me silly!” Pinkie said. “I was going to use them to carry the bluebells in, but I guess it is pretty cold. Might not even be able to find any in this temperature.”

“Maybe we can try looking deeper inside.” I suggested. “We might not have the tarps to use, but I can at least help carry as much as I can with my magic.”

“That could work!” Pinkie smiled leading the way.

Eventually after a bit of walking, we reached a rickety looking bridge. In fear of falling, I kind of just used my magic to levitate over. Pinkie Pie just walked on the bridge with no problem at all. “How come you didn’t just take the bridge?” Pinkie asked.

“I kind of have a fear of bridges that hang like this… I always got the feeling that something bad was gonna happen, especially after seeing them in movies.” I answered following close beside her.

“There’s movies about bridges?” she asked giggling.

I just chuckled back in response. “No not exactly.” Eventually after a little more walking, we were getting close to a castle. “There’s the castle of the two sisters!” Pinkie exclaimed leading. “It’s where the six of us found the elements of harmony and turned Nightmare Moon back into Princess Luna!”

“I remember Mom telling me about that… she told me it was her first time realizing how important friendship was.” I stopped. Looking ahead, I could see two ponies walking into the castle. “Wait, is that Rarity and Fluttershy? What are they doing out here?”

“I’ll go find out!” Pinkie exclaimed running ahead into the castle.

“Wait up!!” I exclaimed trying to keep up. Unfortunately Pinkie was too fast and had already disappeared from sight. “What happened to Crystal Pie!?” I exclaimed. Hearing my own echo in the castle I kind of just shook a little bit starting to walk through the halls with the tarp still on me. The walls seemed destroyed in a lot of parts. The curtains that hung on the castle walls were also torn. “Hello??” I called out. “Can anypony hear me??” … “Please…?” I said kind of mumbling that last part. I just kept walking through the halls with no sign of anypony. All I could hear was the sound of my own footsteps echoing through the halls.

About 20 minutes went by but still no sign of anyone… until suddenly I could hear the faint sound of hoof steps coming from down the hall. I quickly picked up the pace to see who it was. When I got closer, I could see a certain cloaked pony just looking around while walking. “Thank goodness… Pinkie Pie, how could you just leave me alone like that!?”

“Hm?” they said turning around to show their face.

Except it wasn’t Pinkie Pie. It was a female yellow unicorn with what looked like a scar going across her left eye. “Who are you…?” I asked starting to walk closer. The unicorn just stood there silently. She slowly backed up and looked away before starting to mumble to herself. “Uh hello??” I asked following her.

The unicorn then just stopped in place. “Go away.” she answered sternly. “Just leave me alone.” She said with a sad tone in her voice.

“But… what are you even doing here in this castle?” I asked. She just shook her head before turning back around to leave. Getting aggravated, I just dropped my tarp that I had on, placed a finger on my head and teleported in front of the strange pony. “What is with you??” I asked.

“I said get away!!” She screamed before shooting a beam at me from her horn. Not being able to react quick enough, I was pushed back slightly in pain.

“What was that for!?” I shouted. This time the pony just stood and stared at me with her mouth agape. “What!?”

“You’re real…??” She asked walking over to me slowly. She looked like she was inspecting closely. “Wait… What did you just do a few seconds ago…?”

“What do you mean what did I do!? You shot at me!”

“I know that; I meant before that! You just appeared right in front of me without warning!”

“Uhh… I teleported using my magic?” I answered tilting my head. “Kind of weird for a unicorn to not know what teleportation is.”

The unicorn just stood there staring at me. She opened her mouth to speak. “It’s weird for a human to know magic in itself, isn’t it?”

“I mean… yeah but I learned to accept it as normal… wait, how do you even know about humans?”

“U-um… I’m a human expert?” she stammered.

“Uh-huh… and where exactly did you learn about humans?” I asked skeptically. “Last time I checked, I didn’t share anything about myself. And humans were still new to Celestia, Luna, and my Mom before she found me.”

The unicorn sighed before removing her hood. “Look… I don’t have a proper answer to why I know about humans for now. I need to know though… how did you use magic?”

I just looked at the unicorns face with concern… but at the same time something felt different about her… I couldn’t tell what it was. “...My dad.” I finally answered. “My dad had me experiment things he was working on… and eventually one of the experiments caused it.”

The unicorn just stood there wide-eyed for a moment. She took a deep breath regaining her composure. “I’m sorry… I got so caught up with these questions that I didn’t introduce myself, did I? My name is White Rose. I’m sorry that we started off on the wrong hoof… and I’m also sorry for shooting at you. The reason I’m here in the castle of the two sisters, is because I can’t help but simply admire the amazing history it holds.”

I stood there looking at her still skeptically. “I’m Crystal Sparkle… I’m here because I’m looking for my friends. We kind of go seperated.”

“Crystal Sparkle…?” She asked tilting her head. “That’s an interesting name…”

“My mom gave it to me.”

“...Your mother?” She asked looking even more confused.

“Yeah… you probably know her as Princess Twilight.”

“...You’re… mother is one of the princesses…?” White Rose asked starting to tremble a bit. “But how?”

“Well… this might sound crazy but she’s been taking care of me since the day she found me in my world… I did have a real mom, but she died some time ago. I was all alone after my dad died.”

At this White Rose choked and coughed a bit. “He’s dead!?” She exclaimed. “How!?”

“Look, I don’t want to be rude or anything but I think I’ve said a little too much already… I barely even know you anyways… I have to go find my friends.” I say about to walk off.

“W-wait!” White Rose exclaimed. I just stopped to look at her and see what she had to say. “U-um… at least let me help you look for them to make up for shooting at you before.”

I just sighed. “Alright.” I went to pick up the tarp I had on before and put it back on. White Rose and I just walked side by side as we searched… all while she kept a smile on her face; most of the time toward me. When I took notice, she stopped and looked away. It was honestly a really awkward and quiet walk… So I decided to have a little small talk with her to break the silence. “How often do you come here?” I asked starting the conversation.

“Oh, I come here pretty often actually…” She answered. “Honestly I practically live here.” She joked.

I just looked at White Rose still unsure if I can fully trust her. “Why did you think I wasn’t real?” I asked.

She then frowned at the question and just kept walking. “Sometimes I hallucinate.” She answered.

“Hallucinate…? Since when do ponies hallucinate about humans?... while yelling to ‘get away!’ like you did.” Then she stopped walking and I stopped with her. “Rose?”

“It’s not important…” she sighed.

“It doesn’t sound like it’s not important…”

Now who’s the one asking too much?” She asked chuckling a bit.

“Hey, you started it!” She just ruffled my hair in response with her hoof.

Suddenly out of nowhere there were high pitched screams that echoed through the halls. “What was that??”

“That sounded like my friends!” I exclaimed running in the direction of the scream.

“Wait for me!” White Rose exclaimed following from behind. Seeing where I was running, White Rose suddenly freaked out. “Wait! Watch where you’re stepping!!”

“Wait huh?” I asked looking back at her. Without noticing, it felt like I had just stepped on a pressure plate. I then fell forward only to stop myself from falling by levitating myself… looking down I could see a very deep pit that I couldn’t see the bottom of. “O-oh… b-booby traps… good to know…” I stammered as a drip of sweat ran down my face, dripping into the pit.

I looked back at White Rose who just stared at me in surprise. She saw me looking and just shook her head. “Why don’t you just follow me and do what I do?” she asks as I land beside her. “I know a lot about the traps in this castle… I still wonder why she hasn’t removed them though…”

“...She?” I asked.

“Um… my… twin sister…” she stammered a bit. “She comes with me to this castle too… though she often wanders off.”

“So you aren’t alone here then?”

“Sometimes I wonder… but let’s not focus on me right now. Don’t forget about your friends.”

Alright everypony, STOP!!” exclaimed another voice from the same direction we were running.

“Huh?... That sounded like Mom!” I exclaimed running to where the shout came from… when we got there, we could see four ponies frozen in place all in different positions. “What the heck?... What are you all doing here??”

“Crystal!?” Mom explained from the top of the steps. “I should be asking you that! Shouldn’t you be in school??”

“Uh… Pinkie Pie said she needed help picking bluebells for a party so she kind of had me leave early with her.”

Mom just face hoofed in response. “Wait then where is Pinkie Pie? And who’s that??”

“Pinkie kinda got separated from me after following Rarity and Fluttershy inside of the castle…. and this is White Rose.” I said introducing her. “She kind of helped me find you girls… after shooting at me.”

“After WHAT!?” Mom exclaimed with her horn glowing brightly.

“W-wait! It was a misunderstanding and an accident!” Rose exclaimed backing up a bit. “There’s no way in hell that I would ever try to hurt Crystal!”

“Hell?” Rainbow asked still frozen in place.

“What in the hay does that mean?” Applejack added.

“I don’t think I’ve heard anypony even say that word.” Fluttershy also added.

“...I have.” Mom spoke up before unfreezing everyone. “Well… I read the word… in a few books back in Crystal’s world.”

~~~~~~~

Twilight was just sitting in the living room, reading one of the books from the bookshelf all with a smile on her face… until one word made her stop and look closely at it in confusion. “Hey, Melissa?”

“Hm?” Melissa said looking at Twilight from her couch. “What’s up?”

“What’s ‘Hell’?” Twilight asked showing Melissa the word.

“You don’t know what Hell is?” She got up from her couch before pulling out her phone. She just started typing away before showing Twilight a website with the definition of the word on it.

Twilight looked closely at it. “The place or state of punishment of the wicked after death... the abode of evil and condemned spirits… Gehenna or... Tartarus?” Twilight asked with that last word surprising her. “I’ve heard of Tartarus… though it’s a little different from here I guess. In Equestria, Tartarus is where the most dangerous and evil creatures are sent away… it’s basically a prison.”

“Jeez, sounds a lot more tame than our Hell if that’s the case…”

~~~~~~~

Everypony along with myself just kept staring at White Rose now; who was practically sweating bullets. My mom was about to step closer, but suddenly the loud sound of an organ could be heard echoing through the entire castle.

“W-Was that the p-pony of shadows??” Rainbow Dash stammered while asking.

“The what??” I asked.

“Hey! Where’d she go!?” Mom asked looking around for White Rose who seemed to have just ran off. Suddenly another ring from the organ sounded.

“Forget about her! Where’s that coming from!?” Rainbow exclaimed.

“There’s only one way to find out…” Mom said leading the way. “Come on.”


______________________________________


The yellow unicorn panted hard after she had just ran from everyone. She walked to one of the small pony statues in the hall and pushed the neck back, causing a hidden doorway in the wall to reveal itself. She took a deep breath before walking inside. Right after she did, the doorway closed again. After a bit of walking, she had found herself in a private study.

She just dropped to the ground with tears running down her face. “Damn it… why couldn’t I just tell her!?”

“What are you blathering about?” another figure said in the distance. “How often are you going to wander these halls? It’s going to be the same everyday.”

“Are you deaf!? Didn’t you hear the screaming!?”

“Did you forget this room is practically sound proof?”

“Oh… right, I guess I forgot.”

“Idiot…” the other figure sighed. “Why are you sweating by the way?”

“I was kind of running… from these ponies and…” White Rose paused a bit.

“And…?”

“And… her…”

The figure revealed herself to be a human girl with a scar on her right eye. “I told you multiple times, that’s impossible. There would be no way for her to even come to Equestria.”

“But this time was different! She spoke to me! I could see her perfectly! I could feel her! Hell, we were having a full conversation!” She said trying to convince her. “And on top of that, the other ponies that I saw acknowledged her too! … She told me a few things too…” White sighed lowering her head.

“Such as…?”

“She told me that her name was Crystal Sparkle and that her mother was one of the princesses… Princess Twilight.”

“...Anything else?”

“She said that both… her real mother and father are dead… but she didn’t tell me how he died.”

“You’re joking…” The woman said actually surprised by this fact.

“There was one more thing…” White sighed before looking up at the human. “She used magic…”

This time a slight surge of magic exploded from the human. “What!?” she exclaimed walking to the exit of the private study.

“Where are you going!?”

“I have to see her for myself!” As she walked into the hall, she used a spell to change her form into a unicorn as well, similar to how White Rose looked.

White Rose quickly followed behind. “What are you planning to even do when you get to her!?”

“I don’t know yet! Right now I’m checking to see if everything you said is even true! Where did she go??”

“Probably to that room where the organ is… somepony was playing on it so they went to go check it out.”

The twin unicorn just kept walking at a fast pace to where the organ room was.


______________________________________


Slowly the six of us entered the room where the organ was being played. In the distance I could see another cloaked pony sitting in the chair in front of the organ. “That… c-could be Pinkie Pie…” I said still not feeling 100% sure about what I just said.

Mom was the one to go ahead toward the figure… everyone else decided to stay behind in fear. When she went behind the figure, Mom quickly used her magic to yank away the tarp… and to my relief it actually was pinkie. “Hey you guys!” Pinkie exclaimed. “Did you know I could play the organ? Because I didn’t!”

“Whew…” I huffed along with the others. “Wait. Pinkie why did you run off like that!?” I exclaimed.

“Oh sorry Crystal! I didn’t mean to scare you. I actually wanted to surprise you!”

“Huh?” I ask tilting my head.

“See, you know how I was going to make a party for ringing the bell for a day? Well I thought of a better idea!” Pinkie said starting to play random notes on the organ. “I thought I’d help you all with your party instead!”

“And… what party would that be?” Rarity asked.

“Uh… the ‘Everypony Come To The Scary Old Castle and Hide From Each Other While I Play the Organ’ party? Duh!” She said playing a key on the organ which caused a spring in the floor to send Spike flying backwards.

Spike groaned looking up to see two identical ponies looking down at him. “Gaaah!!” He exclaimed running back to us. “There’s two of them now!!”

“Huh?” I said looking at the two. One of them was wearing a cloak while the other wasn’t… I’m assuming the one in the cloak is White Rose. “Oh right… you told me about a twin sister…”

The twin looked out me with her mouth agape. “I… She really is here…” The twin said.

“That’s what I’ve been trying to tell you!” White Rose exclaimed.

“So wait a minute… everything you said about her; including her being able to use magic. That was true too?” The twin asked. I just levitated myself to go past everyone else and meet this sister. From the sudden use of magic, the twin clenched her teeth in absolute rage. “That… bastard!!!” she screamed, starting to surge again. Mom just stepped in front of me as if trying to protect me. “He went back on his word!!!”

“Wait what? What are you talking about??” Mom asked. “Who are you talking about??”

“Isn’t it obvious!? I’m talking about Rebecca’s father!!”

To Be Continued...

Author's Note:

Okay. So I know some of you are probably REALLY confused about what's going on... but like I said in my blog post, everything will be explained! For now, enjoy the cliffhanger...

Next time in Raising a Human Daughter: We'll learn more about the twin ponies who have just revealed themselves. Plus we'll learn more about Rebecca herself! Until then, stay tuned for the next chapter! :twilightsmile: ... and goodnight. :ajsleepy: