• Published 16th May 2013
  • 15,621 Views, 578 Comments

Raising a Human Daughter - unleashedtwilight



My faithful student, Twilight. I ask that you please come to Canterlot immediately. I have an important task for you to take. This task will help us get a better understanding of species other than pony kind. Your teacher, Princess Celestia.

  • ...
47
 578
 15,621

Slumber Party Mishap

"Melissa! Melissa wake up!" shouted Rose as she stood over Melissa's passed out body.

"What the hay is goin' on!?" Applebloom exclaimed.

As the commotion was heard from outside, other fillies and colts started making their way in the school to see what was happening. Pushing through the crowd was Miss. Cheerilee who looked worried as soon as she saw the scene before her. "W-what happened? Who are those other human beings and why is that one passed out on the ground??"

"I think we need to call for an early dismissal…" Rose sighed. "I apologize for this."

"No, it's understandable… sort of… Everypony, class dismissed!" Cheerilee announced.

Looking confused at each other, every filly and colt except the crusaders, DT, and Silver Spoon left.

"I-is… Mom gonna be okay?" Lexi asked standing next to her mom, showing a look of concern.

"She'll be fine… I think." I answered. "Your mom isn't the only one she made faint this week."

"H-huh?" Lexi asked looking at me. "What are you talking about Becky…?"

"...Becky?" Scootaloo snickered a bit.

I just gave Scootaloo an unamused look before turning back to Lexi. "She kind of made me faint too."

"Really…?" Lexi asked looking at Rose. "Do we know you?" Instead of giving a verbal answer, Rose just sighed using a spell to change her form into human in front of us. Doing so, made Lexi stare at her with her mouth agape. "Y-you're… Becky's mom!?!?"

. . .

"Wait what!?!?" all three crusaders exclaimed.

"B-but… how… why… what!?" Sweetie Belle exclaimed.

"I… did tell you this would beat what I told you before…" I said rubbing the back of my head.

"Ugh…" suddenly stirred Melissa from the ground. She slowly opened her eyes and looked around in confusion. "Where… am I…?"

"Hey…" Rose said getting on her knees down to Melissa. "You… sort of passed out in a school for young ponies." Rose answered smiling a bit. Melissa just stared at Rose's face for a moment before tears started forming in her eyes. She quickly sat straight up, pulling Rose in a tight embrace, crying and panting heavily over her. Rose simply wrapped her arms around her as well, rubbing her back. "I guess I still have a lot of apologies for everyone…"

"You're goddamn right you do…!" Melissa sniffled not letting go of Rose.

"H-hey… don't… curse in front of the young ones…" Rose stammered crying herself, but with a smile on her face. "I always told you that was a bad habit of yours…"

"You completely disappear off the face of the Earth and the first thing you tell me is not to curse…!?" she laughed in between crying. "You really haven't changed at all…!"

Twilight just looked at the two for a moment. "Maybe we should give them some space…" she suggested. "Come on everypony." she added, leading everyone but Rose and Melissa outside.

When we got out there, Scootaloo forced me to face her and the others. "Okay. Start talking!"

"Yeah, what is going on!?" Lexi added.

I just groaned a bit holding my head before sitting on the ground. "Alright… I can explain most of it."

"Most??" Sweetie Belle asked.

"Hey! Not even I know the whole story!" I exclaimed. Everyone else just sat down. When they did, I did the best I could to explain everything that I know. Twilight also helped explain the situation a bit. I first explained how I even found her in the first place. Told them about how at first, Rose thought I was a hallucination and even shot at me with her magic. After that, Twilight started explaining everything that Rose told us so far… which that in itself took a while. Looking over at the school we could see that Rose and Melissa still hadn't come out, so we just assumed that they were doing the same thing in there.

"My head hurts…" Lexi responded after hearing everything.

"You and me both." Sweetie Belle added looking over at Lexi.

"I'm pretty sure all of us are still kinda confused…" Applebloom added. "But the part I'm still shocked about is that you're half pony!!"

"Yeah… actually, hearing all that; suddenly everything about you makes sense." Sweetie Belle nodded. "Your magic, your cutie mark… there's just one thing I still don't get though."

"Just one?" I ask.

"Well… it's your cutie mark itself." Sweetie Belle answered. "If Miss. Rose is your real mom, then how come your cutie mark is close to Twilight's?"

"Maybe it's destiny." Lexi answered.

"Wait, huh?" I asked.

Lexi just giggled a bit. "Aw come on, Becky. You know the line. 'Do you believe in destiny?'"

"Are you seriously quoting her now of all times?" I mused.

"I'm not saying it as a joke though… I'm actually serious. What if there's something you're supposed to do?"

"Wait you really think I'm supposed to do something important…?" I asked looking down for a moment. "If I am then… what is it?"

"Well I don't know!" Lexi shrugged. "That's something you gotta find out yourself."

The others just looked over at Lexi for a moment. "Well… now that we got all the crazy confusing stuff out of the way…" Sweetie Belle started. "You're Crystal's friend, right?"

"Yup!" Lexi smiled. "Been Becky's friend since we first met in school! My name's Alexis. But most of my friends call me Lexi!"

"Then it's nice to meet you Alexis!" Sweetie Belle replied. "My name's Sweetie Belle. This is Applebloom, Scootaloo." Sweetie Belle said pointing to her friends, turning to the other side. "And this is Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon."

"It's nice to meet all of you!" Lexi smiled. "I'm guessing you all don't have school tomorrow too, right?"

"Right…?" I answered tilting my head.

"Well, since I'm already sleeping over tonight, maybe all of us could have a slumber party!" Lexi exclaimed.

"W-what??" Twilight responded before looking at everyone. "A… slumber party tonight??"

"If that's okay." Lexi added.

"I mean… I guess normally I wouldn't have an issue with it, but I was hoping to have some time to ask Melissa a few questions when we got back."

"Honestly, with how my mom fainted like that, I don't think she'll be in the mood to answer questions right now… because she probably still has her own questions for Becky's mom."

Twilight just sighed. "That's a little upsetting then… Well, I guess we have plenty of time to plan something else out."

"So… then it's okay if we have a slumber party?" I ask smiling a bit.

"I… suppose so…" Twilight said rubbing the back of her head.

"Yeah!!" Everyone exclaimed.

"I'll go home and tell my sister!" Applebloom exclaimed running off.

"I have to tell my sister too!" Sweetie Belle added before she ran off as well.

"I gotta let my aunts know too." Scootaloo said before taking her scooter to her house.

"See you there!" Lexi exclaimed. "...You heard aunts with an 's' too, right?" She asked me.

"Yeah I heard it." I responded. "I already knew about her aunts though. Both of them are really nice." I said before turning to Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon. "Are you going to come too?"

"I'll try to." Silver Spoon nodded. "I just have to ask my mother first."

"What about you Diamond Tiara?"

"...Yeah. I'll be there." DT responded smiling. "And nothing Mother can say will stop me!"

I just giggle a bit. "Great! I'll see you tonight then!" Both of them nodded before heading to their homes. I just turn back to Twilight and Lexi. "So what are we even going to do tonight?"

"Uhh… how about I bring some games over?" Lexi asked.

"Like… board games, right?" I asked back.

"What?? No, of course not! I mean like playstation!"

"Uhh… what?" Twilight asked.

"Lexi, I don't think that would work here…" I chuckled. "There aren't really any TV's here."

"What?? But you have to have electricity at least!" Lexi exclaimed. "How else would Pinkie Pie use an oven??"

"You already met Pinkie Pie??"

"Yup!" Lexi nodded. "Your mom, Twilight was giving us a tour and Sugar Cube Corner was our first stop!"

"Did you meet anyone else?"

"Uh… no." Twilight answered cutting in. "We actually ran over here after that because we heard an explosion over here… what even was that anyways?"

"Uhh… that was Mom…" I answered nervously. "She kind of heard about something I did before…"

"What? What did she hear about?"

"Uh… the thing that happened the day you got your wings."

Twilight's face practically went white for a moment. "You told her about that??"

"I didn't tell her! Diamond Tiara did when everyone was telling the class about themselves!"

"Tell her what?" Lexi asked cutting in. "What happened?"

"She found out about the time I got struck by lightning saving someone…" I answered.

"Wait, you got struck by lightning!?" Lexi shouted.

"Yeah… it was to save Diamond Tiara."

"Diamond Tiara? You mean that pink pony, right?"

"Yup… after that, I woke up in the hospital and was met with Twilight, Princess Celestia, and Diamond Tiara all waiting for me."

After saying that, we could see Rose and Melissa walking out of the school. Rose was back in her pony form again though. Rose just looked around a bit. "Where did everypony go?" she asked.

"They went home to get their things… instead of regular sleepover, we're having a slumber party!" I exclaimed.

"A… slumber party?" Rose asked before looking at Twilight.

"I already told them it was fine." Twilight said with a nod. "How are you two doing though?"

"Well…" Rose started. "Melissa and I are going to have a bit of alone time back in the other world to catch up a bit."

"I hope you don't mind us planning a different day to talk, Twilight…" Melissa added. "It's… I just…"

"Trust me, I completely understand." Twilight said smiling a bit. "Take all the time you need. I'll be sure to watch these little fillies for the night." She said ruffling my hair.

"Wait, did she just call me a filly?" Alexis asked.

I just chuckled a bit. "What's wrong? Don't like being called a pony?"

"I mean, me and my mom are the only actual humans in this world apparently." Alexis shrugged.

"Oh really?" Rose asked with a smirk as her horn started glowing. Just then she shot a spell at Alexis and her body started to change. When the spell was done, everyone could see a light red pegasus with no cutie mark.

"Oh… my…" I let out before seeing pony Lexi over. I couldn't help but start laughing.

"Wait what in the…!?" Lexi said looking over her body. "I have hooves!!"

"And a muzzle and a tail and wings." Rose said giggling. "But don't think the fun ends there!" She said before using the same spell on me, changing me into my pony form. "Now all of you can have a pony slumber party!"

"Really, Mom??" I asked looking over my pony body.

"Oh my gosh they look adorable!" Melissa giggled.

"You know…" Rose started raising an eyebrow at Melissa.

Melissa quickly blushed already knowing where she was going. "No!"

Rose just snickered and laughed a bit. Meanwhile, Cheerilee has been looking at Rose curiously as she was casting her spells. "Miss. Rose… just how much magic are you capable of using?" She asked. "And… where did you learn to change a person into a pony??"

"Technically it was originally just changing a pony into a human… and I learned that spell from Princess Celestia herself when I first started my research on that other world… Believe it or not, I used to switch back and forth between research and working in the school."

"With the time differences??" Twilight asked in shock. "How did you even manage??"

"Eheh… I never said it was easy…" Rose said blushing a bit.

~~~~~~~

"Alright Jon, I'm heading to work!" Rachel exclaimed heading for the door, holding a binder of papers.

"Have a good night at work then… When are you going to look for a job that isn't third shift?" Jon asked. "Look at you; you still look exhausted."

"I already told you, I can't just leave my students." Rachel said looking at her watch.

"Students at a night school… I don't understand why you couldn't pick a normal teaching period."

"Look, I don't have time to argue about this. I really have to go or I'm going to be late!" Rachel exclaimed running out the door. Making sure she wasn't seen by Jonathan inside, she ran to the side of the house where there were no windows and she was teleported from that spot to Canterlot in Equestria… specifically in front of Celestia in her throne room. As soon as she got there, Princess Celeatia used the spell to change Rose into her unicorn form. Rose just huffed. "Thanks Princess."

"You look really tired today…" Celestia said in a worried tone. "Are you sure you're able to keep this up, dear?"

"I don't want to abandon my students… I mean hey; If you can handle raising both the sun and the moon, planning out a different sleep schedule shouldn't be too hard."

"Right…" Celestia said looking to the side for a moment.

"Something the matter?" Rose asked tilting her head a bit.

"Oh, it's nothing you have to worry about!" Celestia said putting on a smile again.

"By the way…" Rose said getting closer to Celestia. "I should tell you that I'm going to be taking a leave in a few months…"

Celestia blinked for a moment. "Is something the matter?"

"Well…" Rose smiled a bit. "I'm sort of… expecting…"

Celestia just let out an audible gasp in surprise. "You're pregnant!?"

"I know! It's amazing, right!?" Rose exclaimed excitedly.

"I-it is but…" Celestia stammered a bit. "Rose, this child… won't it be a hybrid? I don't think I've ever heard of such a thing before with ponies and humans."

"This isn't necessarily a bad thing… if anything, it just proves that you were right about ponies being able to coexist alongside human beings!" Rose smiled.

Celestia smiled in response. "I suppose you're right… do you know of its gender?"

"Too soon to tell…" Rose said looking down for a moment. "However, if it turns out to be a girl, her name will be Rebecca… if it's a boy, his name will be Jacob."

"So you're giving them a human name… am I to assume that they will be born in that other world then?" Celestia asked.

"Yeah… I did think hard about it, but one of the reasons it would be hard to give birth to them in Equestria is because… well… their father wouldn't be there."

"I see…" Celestia nodded. "I suppose that's understandable… But will I ever hope to meet this child?"

"Well… maybe not right away. After they're born, I may just stay in that world for a few years. When they're a little older, I can write to you to send us to Equestria again."

Celestia smiled slightly. "I look forward to that day then… Now enough about that. You should hurry to your students."

Rose just looked at her watch on her hoof. "Ack! You're right!" Rose exclaimed starting to run. "We'll talk more later Princess!" Rose just ran through the halls with her binder, levitating close to her. Eventually she exited the castle and headed straight for the school. When she got to the school, she went into her classroom and met with her students who were already waiting for her. "Sorry I'm late, my little ponies!" Rose exclaimed slamming her binder down on her desk. "Had a few things I needed to take care of…"

"Miss. Rose, if you came too late, does that mean we'd have to go home?" asked one yellow unicorn.

"That's right Moondancer, you would have… but aren't you lucky that I'm here? Because now you get to have a pop quiz!"

Most of the class just groaned with a lot of them slamming their heads on their desk… well most with the exception of--

"Yes!!" Exclaimed a purple unicorn filly. When she did, she got a couple of glares from some of the students before she quickly looked back down at her book.

Rose just smiled walking up to the purple unicorn. "There's nothing wrong with being enthusiastic when it comes to learning, Twilight." Twilight just sighed with an unsure expression for a moment. Rose thought to herself for a moment. "I'm guessing you were excited because you were prepared again?"

Twilight smiled slightly nodding in response. "I always study because I want to do the best I can… I don't want to let Princess Celestia down either."

"Twilight, you're the best student in my class." Rose said patting Twilight's head. "I really doubt you'll let anypony down."

~~~~~~~

"And after Rebecca was born, as I told Princess Celestia, I settled in that other world…" Rose said finishing her story.

"That was definitely an interesting story…" Melissa let out. "But I'm not too surprised… you were always the type of person who would push herself a little bit too much." Melissa said chuckling a bit.

"Well, we can talk more about it at your place." Rose said to Melissa. "I just hope your husband doesn't have the same reaction as you." She said before turning to me and Lexi. "As for you two, I hope you enjoy being ponies until we get back."

"...Wait, what!?" Lexi exclaimed trying to stand on two hooves. "You were being serious about leaving us like this!?" She exclaimed wobbling.

"Oh come on, Lexi. It's not that bad." I responded.

"That's easy for you to say! You're already--!" She exclaimed before falling over. "...Used to it…" she finished.

Rose just giggled a bit. "Take this as a new experience for you, Alexis. For one night, you'll be able to understand what it's like to be a pony."

"But Mrs. Mello--!"

"No buts!" Melissa exclaimed. "You'll be fine for one night."

"Yeah, I'll help you get used to it!" I said smiling a bit.

"I'll leave her in your hooves then, Rebecca." Melissa said with a playful wink before turning to Rose. "Ready to go then?"

"Yup, just place your hand on me." Rose nodded. Melissa did so, and the two were quickly teleported away… leaving a dumbfounded Lexi just staring out into space.

Twilight just cleared her throat before speaking. "Crystal? Why don't you take this time to show Alexis the rest of Ponyville so she can get used to her new hooves?... and possibly wings. I'll head back home and start getting things ready for the slumber party."

"Yeah… sure, I can do that." I smiled helping Lexi onto her hooves. Twilight just smiled at us before leaving. "Okay… first, you need to forget about walking on two legs… ponies don't do that."

"Okay…" Lexi sighed standing in place.

"Now then… remember the times we would run upstairs and we would use our hands and feet to climb up faster?" I asked. Lexi nodded blushing a bit. "It's pretty much the same thing, except you're not climbing stairs… try taking a few steps."

Lexi looked down at her own hooves before taking a few steps forward… she kept walking around in circles until she was starting to get the hang of it. "Huh… it just feels like normal walking when you get used to it." Lexi said before craning her neck back to look at her wings. "Now how do I use these?"

"That… I can't really help you with. I'm a unicorn, not a pegasus." I answered. "But I might know a pegasus who can help… the only problem is I don't know where she is right now."

"Well maybe we'll bump into her while you're showing me around." Lexi said staying close behind me.

"Maybe." I added. "So you already saw Pinkie Pie, right? Maybe I can let you meet Applejack next." I said leading the way to the farm.

"Applejack… is that Applebloom's sister?"

I just giggled a little. "How'd you know?"

"Kind of obvious." Lexi chuckled.

"Well… the apple family has a really big family so to some ponies it's not that obvious."

"Is their family that big?"

"You have no idea…"

______________________________________

At Twilight's Library

"So this is where you're living now?" Melissa asked as her and Rose walked inside.

"That's right." Rose smiled. "That's where I sleep in fact." Rose said pointing to the direction of the bedroom. She just started walking ahead. "And over there is--" She stopped and looked down as soon as she noticed she stepped on something. "Huh?" She saw that it was actually a comic book. "What the…" She said levitating the comic with her magic. "The Mane-iac?" She asked herself.

"What?" Melissa chuckled looking at the comic.

"Yeah… your guess is as good as mine." Rose said opening the comic, flipping through the pages. "Although, honestly something about this comic is familiar…" She said flipping to the last page… and noticing the small text on it. "Huh…?" She asked squinting her eyes. "You can return to the place you started when the-- I'm just gonna stop reading!" She exclaimed chucking the comic across the room.

"Huh? What did you do that for?"

"That's an enchanted comic book… if I finished reading that sentence, chances are we both would've been sucked inside."

"The hell??" Melissa asked staring at the book. "Is it possible to die in those books…?"

"Oh absolutely. But if you did you would just have to restart the story all over again."

"So… it's kind of like a video game."

"If you want to compare it to something like that then yeah." Rose said before looking over at another comic that could be seen. She just chuckled a bit. "I can already tell what that is." She said before levitating Crystal's RWBY comic. "She still doesn't always put her things away properly……" She just opened the comic book for a moment and giggled to herself.

"...What's with that look, Rachel--... er… Rose...?" Melissa asked with her own look of concern.

"Give me a minute…" She said before casting a spell on the comic book she was levitating. After about a minute, she was finished. "And done."

"And what exactly did you just do?"

"Just gave our daughters something to do… no need to worry."

Melissa just gave Rose an unamused look. "I worry with whatever the hell you do all the time."

______________________________________

At Sweet Apple Acres

"Holy cow…!" Lexi shouted walking up to the farm. "There's so many apple trees!"

"Well what'd you expect from an apple farm?" chuckled Applejack walking toward us. "Don't think I've seen… you…" she slowly stopped and looked at me closely. "Wait a sec…" She tilted her head to the side and saw my cutie mark. She knew right away who I was. "What in tarnation!? Crystal!?"

I just laughed a bit at Applejacks reaction. "Surprised?"

"Surpri-- Of course I'm surprised!!" Applejack exclaimed. "What happened to you…??"

"My mom thought it would be a good idea to turn me and my friend, Lexi into ponies for the night…"

"Your mom…?"

"Yeah, my real mom…"

"Uh… right." Applejack said scratching her head under her hat before looking to Lexi. "So your Crystal's friend then?"

"Yup!" Lexi responded. "My name's Alexis! But most of my friends call me Lexi."

"And you're supposed to be human, right…? How do ya like bein' a pony?"

"Well… still getting used to it." Lexi responded. "I still don't know how to use these wings…" she said making her wings only twitch slightly. "Never been a pony before today after all."

"I was thinking that maybe Rainbow Dash could help her." I added.

"Good luck." Applejack said rolling her eyes. "She's been obsessin' over the next Daring Do book so much that it's all she talks about."

"Daring Do?" Lexi asked.

"It's a popular book… My mom, Twilight loves it too." I answered giggling a bit before turning back to AJ. "While we're here, is Applebloom still home?"

"She actually went to Rarity's to meet up with Sweetie Belle… y'all are havin' a sleepover?" Applejack asked smiling a bit.

"Yup!" I answered. "We're having a slumber party! Mom's at home getting things ready right now."

"Uh…"

"Twilight." I mused.

"Gotcha." AJ chuckled.

______________________________________

Back at Twilight's Library

"Hmmm… let's see…" I said to myself looking over a book while decorating. "Gotta make sure I do it right this time." I said before laying out a bunch of pillows around, as well as blankets.

"Uhhh… Twilight?"

"Hm?" I responded to a confused looking Spike. "What's wrong Spike?"

"What are you doing?"

"Oh! Crystal and her friends are having a little slumber party… I'm just getting everything prepared.

"A slumber party?? That sounds fun!" Spike smiled.

"Uhh… I think it's going to be a fillies night only Spike." I said blushing a bit. "You might have to ask them first."

"I'm sure Crystal will let me join. She loves having me around!"

I just giggled a bit. "Who wouldn't love you?" I said patting his head.

"Hey by the way, did Cocoa get to my comic book?" Spike asked looking a little annoyed at the dog. "It was just laying in the corner looking kinda messy."

"I mean it's a possibility." I said. "Maybe if you didn't leave your comics lying around, that wouldn't happen." I said before looking over at another comic that was on the floor. "Ugghh…" I groaned levitating it. "Crystal too…"

"What kind of comic book is that?"

"It's just a comic from her world that she brought over…"

"R-W-B-Y?" Spike asked saying the letters individually.

"Yeah… I think she said it's called RWBY." I said saying the word… before opening the comic book out of curiosity. "Jeez, how can you focus on books like this? The words are all over the place!" I said skimming through the pages. "Hm?" I asked looking at the last page. "You can return to the place you started after helping Team RWBY defeat Cinder… wait, what?" I asked looking closely at the comic.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Spike asked. "And who's Cinder?" Suddenly out of nowhere the comic book itself started glowing… sucking the two of us inside. "W-what's going on!?"

"I don't-- AAAHHHHH!!!" I screamed as the two of us were immediately sucked inside the comic.

Suddenly from the front door, Pinkie walked inside. "Twilight? You home??" She asked looking around the library. "Huh… guess not… Hey! A comic book!" She exclaimed hopping over to it. "And it's already on the last page!" She said lowering her head to see the words. "You can return to the place you started after helping Team RWBY defeat Cinder… Neat!" She chirped. "WHAAAAA--!?" She exclaimed before getting sucked in the comic book herself.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Wha- huh!?" I exclaimed looking around. "Where am I…?" I asked myself as I look down at my-- "I have hands again!!" I screamed looking at my own human body… but something was a little different. "What the…" I said taking off the glasses that were on my face. "Where did these come from?" I asked myself before squinting slightly. "Oh you've gotta be…" I groaned putting them back on. "I guess I need them to see properly…… wait. Spike! Spike where are you!?" I exclaimed looking around… but there was no sign of him anywhere. "Okay… first thing's first… I need to figure out where the hay I am!!" I exclaimed.

"That would be my office, dear." A male voice coming into the room. It was a man with a yellow tie, white button shirt, green spikey hair, and glasses... Who was looking at me very curiously… Who is this!? I thought to myself. "May I ask what business you have here and why you're on the floor?" He asked before taking a sip from his mug.

"U-um…" I stuttered a bit as I got to my feet. Though… looking down at myself I could see that I was pretty much wearing the same clothes as him. I just shook my head a bit. "Well you see, I kind of lost my friend… and I have no idea where he might be."

"Well I can assure you that your friend isn't here." He said with a quick paced response. "Perhaps he is roaming around the school grounds dear. Most likely nothing to worry about." He said fixing his glasses. "Though… may I get your name, dear… and the reason you're dressed the same as I?"

"Oh right… um… My name's Twilight Sparkle." I answered. "And… coincidence?" I smiled sheepishly hoping he would just accept that.

"...Well Miss. Sparkle, if I do hear word of your missing friend, you'll be the first to know, but right now I'm afraid I'm terribly busy." He said before quickly shoving me out of the room. "Terribly sorry, and good luck." He said before closing the door on my way out.

"I never even got his name…" I sighed.

"Bartholomew Oobleck." He said as he opened the door and quickly closed it again.

"O...kay then…" I said looking around at the halls. "So… wait a second… he said something about this being a school?" I asked myself as I walked down the halls. "Definitely not Canterlot High, that's for sure…"

You can return to the place you started after helping Team RWBY defeat Cinder.

"Am I… inside the RWBY comic??" I asked myself as I looked down the halls to make sure no one heard me say that. "...If that's true... the only way back is to defeat someone named Cinder… of course, there's a little problem with that…" I said twitching my eye a bit. "I have no idea who that is!!"

______________________________________

At Diamond Tiara's house

"Still no sign of Rainbow Dash anywhere…" I sighed as Lexi and I walked up to the door.

"It's no big deal, Becky… maybe I can learn how to fly next time or something." Lexi said sounding a little upset.

"I'm really sorry Lexi…"

"Don't be, you dork." Lexi chuckled booping my nose. "Sure it would be cool to fly but it's only been a day. I really doubt learning how to fly is that easy…. By the way, what are we doing here?"

"I'm just making sure everything is okay with Diamond Tiara… Her mom isn't really that nice." I say knocking on the door.

Eventually it was Diamond Tiara who came and opened the door this time. "Uh… hello?" She said not recognizing us.

"Hey!" I said smiling. "Ready for the slumber party??"

"Slumber par--..." Diamond Tiara paused for a moment. "Wait a sec… you're not…" She slowly walked around me and quickly got a glance at my cutie mark. "C...Crystal!?"

"Surprise!" I exclaimed giggling.

"Wait… but… how…?"

"My mom knows a spell that can change ponies into people… and also the other way around."

"...Which mom?"

"Our new teacher." I chuckled a bit.

"Jeez… this is just so… wow." Diamond Tiara let out. "Wait, who are you then?" She asked looking at Lexi.

"I was the other human." Lexi smiled. "Lexi."

"She turned you both into ponies!?"

"Yup!" Lexi smiled a bit… before stopping when she looked at Diamond Tiara. "You okay? Your face looks a little red."

"H-huh??" Diamond Tiara asked trying to hide her expression. "I-it's a little hot in here…" she stammered. "A-anyways! Yeah, I'll head over to the library as soon as I'm done getting packed."

"Awesome!" I hopped a bit. "I'll see you tonight then!" I said before walking off… not noticing the Lexi wasn't following me.

"Um… aren't you going with her?" Diamond Tiara asked.

"I just wanted to ask you something…" Lexi said going close to Diamond Tiara to whisper. "Do you have a crush on her…?"

Immediately Diamond Tiara went flustered as soon as Lexi asked. "W-what!? What in the world would make you think that--!"

"It's not that hot." Lexi chuckled.

Diamond Tiara blushed hard for a moment. "Please, you can't tell her… I have no idea how she would feel if I said that to her."

"Don't worry, I won't tell…" Lexi smiled.

"Thank you so much…" Diamond Tiara said in relief.

"You have my word." Lexi said before walking away. "Because you'll be the one to say it tonight." She whispered that last part to herself with a grin before meeting up with me. "So who should meet next?" She asked me.

"Well there's Rarity." I answered.

"Lead the way!"

______________________________________

Back in the RWBY Comic


"Where am I!? Why can't I move!?" Spike exclaimed struggling in darkness. At the same time he felt something furry next to him… as well as the feeling of being carried. "Hello?? Anyone??"

"Huh?" a female voice said from outside. Suddenly Spike could feel himself getting shaken inside before something hard inside knocked him out. "...Huh. Guess it was nothing." She said as she walked inside her room with three other girls inside. "I'm ba--... hey, what's up, sis?"

"Just… some things Professor Ozpin said…" Said another girl said.

"Awww… So not even this will cheer you up?" The first girl said holding up the tube.

"What's that?"

"I don't know yet. Dad sent it to us so I thought we could open it together."

The other girl screamed in excitement. This was enough to wake Spike back up. Suddenly he felt himself getting shaken again before falling onto the floor in the shape of a tube… alongside something else that fell in the shape of a tube. Eventually both Cylinders formed into two dogs… Spike being one of them. He then looked up to see 4 girls just staring at them right before the dog beside him started barking. Immediately all four girls had mixed reactions of surprise. "Zwei!!" The red hooded girl exclaimed.

"He sent dogs!?" The black haired one exclaimed in annoyance.

"In the mail!?" The white haired one added.

The blonde girl just chuckled a bit. "He does stuff like this all the time… but uh…" she said before quickly picking Spike up. "I don't know this one."

"Is that dog… purple and green?" The white haired one asked. "It looks sick."

"Maybe Dad wanted us to take care of him and make him better!" The red hooded girl said before pushing the blonde one out of the way and taking Spike, petting him a bit… to him admittedly it felt good. "You got a name little guy?" She asked looking for a dog tag.

"It's… Spike actually." Spike answered.

The four girls all just stared at him for a moment… until the one who was holding him started screaming and spinning him around. "It's a talking dog!!"

"H-hey! Take it easy…!" Spike exclaimed before jumping out of the red hooded girl's hold.

"This has to be the weirdest gift that Dad sent us, yet." The blonde one commented.

"This is beyond weird!" The white haired one exclaimed. "Normal dogs aren't supposed to talk!"

"If he knows how to speak, does he understand what stay away from my belongings mean?" The black haired one said as she was already staying far away, sitting in a hanging bed.

"I know english just fine." Spike said a little annoyed. "Where am I anyways?... And who are all of you?"

"This is Beacon Academy!" The red hooded girl exclaimed. "I'm Ruby Rose!" She said before turning to the blonde haired one. "This is Yang, Weiss, and Blake!" She exclaimed, pointing to each member individually.

"Yo!" Yang smiled.

"Uhh…" was all Weiss could let out as she waved in confusion.

"Right…" Blake added still staying far away.

"And together we make Team RWBY!" Ruby exclaimed as she hopped onto one of the hanging beds.

"Is… that safe?" Spike asked looking at all the beds.

"No one's gotten hurt yet!" Yang commented.

"ahem." coming from Weiss.

"No one's gotten seriously hurt yet!" Yang said.

"Wait a second, did you say Team RWBY?" Spike asked thinking for a second. "That's like what--... wait, where's Twilight!?" Spike exclaimed going into a panic.

"Who?" Ruby asked.

"Twilight!" Spike exclaimed again before pushing the door open and running out.

"...It's a bad idea to let a dog run around Beacon, right?" Yang asked the others before getting a few confirming nods.

Two of the girls quickly ran out the door. Yang left Zwei next to Blake and ran off with the two. "H-hey! Why are you leaving him with me!?" Blake exclaimed but didn't get an answer. She just looked at Zwei who was just wagging his tail happily. "So… do you talk too?" All she got was a bark in response. "Just making sure."

As Spike was running through the hall, looking frantically for Twilight, he could hear those girls coming after him. "Wait Spike!" Ruby exclaimed. "You can't just run off like that!"

"I'm sorry but I really need to find my friend!" Spike exclaimed.

"At least let us help you out!" Yang exclaimed.

Spike just slowly stopped and looked back at them curiously. "You actually want to help me?"

"As strange as this all is…" Weiss started. "We can't exactly leave a dog running around the grounds unattended."

"First things first though… is your friend a friend of our dad?" Ruby asked.

"Well obviously sis, why else would Dad send him here?" Yang commented.

"Actually… We don't know who your dad is at all." Spike said.

"...Okay, nevermind." Yang shrugged.

"Maybe his dog tag will tell us something…" Weiss said picking him up, looking for the dog tag. "Here it is…… um… Ruby?"

"Yeah Weiss?" Ruby asked.

"What was your dog's name again?"

"Zwei."

"I thought so… this dog tag is saying that his name is Zwei too."

"...Wha?" Ruby said before quickly zipping over to Spike to look at the tag.

"How… do you move so fast?" Spike asked.

"Maybe we should go back to the room and see if Dad left us a note or something." Yang suggested.

"Good idea." Ruby said before taking Spike out of Weiss's hands. "I'll carry him."

"Hey! I wanted to carry Spike!" Weiss argued… then blushed slightly when the two looked at her confused. "I mean… he's kinda adorable… even for a purple dog." She said rubbing the back of her head.

"Well…" Ruby started before sticking her tongue out and running off.

"Ruby!!" Weiss exclaimed before chasing after the red hooded girl.

Eventually everyone got back to the room with Spike. Inside, Blake was trying to keep her distance from Zwei. When Yang went to check the package, she pulled out a note from the tube. "Here we go! answers." She said about to read the note. "Dear girls, I've got to leave the island for a few days, so I'm sending Zwei to you to take care of. Enclosed is all the food you should need. Love you both, Taiyang." Yang said before dozens of cans of dog food started pouring out of the small cylinder, as well as a can opener. "...And… no answers." Yang said crumpling up the note.

"He didn't even mention a second dog…" Weiss added.

"Maybe we should help find his friend, Twilight?" Blake suggested before hopping away from Zwei to another bed.

"But where do we even start with that?" Weiss asked. "What if she's not even close by?" She asked before looking at Spike. "Do you have any idea where she would be?"

"Sorry… I don't even know anything about this place." Spike answered shaking his head.

"Would all first-year students please report to the amphitheater?" said a woman's voice over the intercom.

"Well… we'll have to leave him here for now." Weiss sighed a bit.

"W-what??" Spike asked.

"That announcement was for us." Yang answered. "Don't worry, we'll be back. Plus you'll have Zwei to keep you company." Yang said as she left the room with Weiss following.

Blake just jumped down from Ruby's bunk and jumped across the table, avoiding Zwei. Meanwhile, Ruby just stares at the two dogs for a moment before smiling sneakily. "Uh… why are you looking at me like that?" Spike asked feeling uncomfortable.

______________________________________

Back with Crystal and Lexi


"Alright… so far you've met everypony except for Rainbow Dash…" I sighed holding my head down. "I have no idea where she is… and I'm tired from all the walking."

Lexi just chuckled a bit. "Everyone's reaction to seeing you as a pony was pretty funny though."

"Yeah well after almost the same kind of reaction every time, it gets kinda old." I said with a huff. "All except for Rarity who almost fainted." I chuckled a bit before both of us laughed. "Wanna just go back to the library?"

"Sure!" Lexi said smiling. "Tonight's gonna be awesome!"

"Race ya!" I exclaimed before running off.

"Hey! Cheater!" Lexi shouted running after me. "If I win this, I'm cutting your hair!"

"With what fingers??" I asked chuckling.

"I'll figure something out!" The two of us ran as fast as we could until we both got to the library… with 5 fillies already waiting by the door. "Ha! I won!" Lexi shouted.

"Oh come on!!" I exclaimed.

"You may have magic, but I'm still a faster runner than you, Becky!" Lexi chuckled.

"Um…" coming from Applebloom which made both of us turn to them.

"Wow… you weren't kidding when you said we were in for a surprise…" Scootaloo said to Diamond Tiara.

"Eheh… hey girls." I said blushing a bit as I waved.

"Uh… hey… Crystal…" Scootaloo let out before turning to Lexi. "Are you…?"

"Becky's friend!" Lexi smiled.

"And… your mom did this?" Sweetie Belle asked me. I just nodded in response. "That's… kind of scary…"

"Huh?" I asked.

"I mean… it's scary how much magic she can use."

"Why don't I explain a bit more inside then…" I huffed going inside the library, leading everyone… however, when we got inside, we could see Cocoa whimpering a bit over a comic. "Wait, huh?" I asked walking over to her. "What's wro--..." I stopped before looking at the comic that was already open. I just levitated it in confusion. "What's this doing here?" I asked out loud, looking around. "Mom?" I called out… no answer. "Spike?"... Still no answer.

"Maybe Twilight just didn't come home yet?" Lexi asked.

I looked around the area seeing pillows and blankets on the floor. "I don't think--" My train of thought was cut short when Cocoa barked at me. "Huh? What is it?"

"...Hey… Becky?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah?"

"Was that always there?" Lexi asked pointing at the last page of the comic.

"Hm…?" I asked looking at the words she was pointing at. "You can return to the place you started after helping Team RWBY defeat Cinder… Wait what?" I said before Cocoa started running away. "No, I never saw--..." Suddenly the book started glowing and pulling me into it! "T-this isn't supposed to happen either…!" I shouted trying to pull away, only to get my head sucked into the comic itself.

"B-Becky!!" Lexi exclaimed, trying to get a grip on my hooves. The others tried to grip onto Lexi, helping her pull me back out, but they all ended up getting pulled inside with me. Cocoa just came back, growling at the comic book before Owlicious came and moved the comic book to a place she couldn't reach.

. . .

. . .

. . .

"Ugh… where…?" I groaned looking around. I could see I was laying in a bed. "Huh… how did I…?" I stopped when I looked at my own hands. "Wait how did I turn human again??" Suddenly to my side, I could hear Diamond Tiara screaming as she was falling. "W-What the--!?" I exclaimed looking at her… and when I did, I could see a human Diamond Tiara… dressed… like…

"How am I human!?!?" Diamond Tiara exclaimed.

"I'm more surprised that you're dressed like Weiss!!" I shouted.

"Who!?" Diamond Tiara exclaimed holding up a rapier. "Wait, what is this!?"

"W-whoa…!"

I looked over at… a human Silver Spoon… who was dressed like-- "Y-You too Silver Spoon! You're dressed like Blake!"

"Wait what!?" Silver Spoon exclaimed looking at her hands. "Wait, where are my glasses??"

"Do you… need them?" I asked.

"...Actually… no, I don't… what the hay…?" Silver Spoon said going back to looking at her own body.

"Ow!" Coming from Lexi's voice.

I turned to my side to see that she was human again too… and she was holding her head in pain. "L-Lexi… You're… Yang…!"

"W-what??" She asked looking at the gauntlets on her arms. "Awesome! I'm Armed!"

"...Yup, definitely Yang." I mused.

Lexi just paused when she looked over at me. "Uh… you might want to look at yourself too… sis."

"...Sis…?" My eyes widened when I realized what she meant. I quickly looked down at myself… black outfit… Red hood… and… I just pull something out. "T-this is…!" I press a button by accident, making it turn into a giant scythe. "C… Crescent… Rose…" I stuttered. "I'm Ruby!?!?"

Author's Note:

Yup! Instead of Power Ponies, I'm doing RWBY! And yes, this was planned for a long time and I was hoping to get to it. :twilightblush:

But now the stage is set for the next few chapters! What will the RWBY team do when they see doubles of them? Where are the three Crusaders and Pinkie Pie?? Find out in the next chapter to come!