• Published 16th May 2013
  • 15,583 Views, 578 Comments

Raising a Human Daughter - unleashedtwilight



My faithful student, Twilight. I ask that you please come to Canterlot immediately. I have an important task for you to take. This task will help us get a better understanding of species other than pony kind. Your teacher, Princess Celestia.

  • ...
47
 578
 15,583

This is Our Big Night Pt.1

After explaining everything that happened with the gym being trashed, Mom and the others all went out of their ways to try and clean up the gym as quickly as possible. Seeing this, other students joined in and helped them since everyone wanted the Fall Formal to still happen as well. It didn't take too long… in fact in the gym closet, a certain Sunset Shimmer was hiding in there actually hoping they would be able to pull this off and get the Fall Formal to go back on again. Eventually after a few hours of work, the gym was restored and ready for the Fall Formal tonight.

“Do you think it’ll be enough to convince Celestia, Mom?” I said looking up at her.

“I really hope so Crystal… Otherwise we would have done all this work for nothing and I’ll be stuck here for 30 moons!” Twilight said in a sort of panic tone.

“Please!” Rainbow cut in. “With the way everything looks now, there’s no way Principal Celestia will keep it cancelled!”

“You’re absolutely correct Rainbow Dash.” Celestia smiled looking around at the gym. “You all did a wonderful job cleaning up… and I can without a doubt say that the Fall Formal will happen tonight!” the crowd of students cheered at the response. “...So you all better get home to prepare.”

“Thanks so much for helping us with this!” Twilight said waving at the students exiting the room.

“Are you kidding? This was one of the most fun things I’ve ever done!” one of the students exclaimed. “You definitely have my vote, Twilight.” the student said before leaving their vote. Each other student doing the same as well.

“Mom?” I asked looking up at her. “We will have enough time to get the crown back… right?”

“If everything all goes well then yes; that’s a guarantee sweetie!” Mom said hugging me close. Leaving the other girls still looking uneasy. “Eheh… uh…”

“Oh don’t mind us darling! Honestly this is just… well… oh how do I put this....” Rarity thought to herself.

“Crazy as all heck?” Applejack responded.

“I was trying to put it mildly…” Rarity mused.

I just giggled at the two. “I’m sure you’ll get used to it… this isn’t even the craziest thing that’s happened to us believe it or not.”

“I don’t believe it.” Fluttershy said getting reactions from the others. “I-I mean… um…” she just ducked her head down a bit.

“Girls girls!” Rarity exclaimed. “We can’t be wasting anymore time! We must look our best for tonight… and our best must be fabulous! To the boutique everybody!” without hesitation, Rarity ran out of the gym, leading the rest of us to follow… I just decided to stay with mom for the rest of the way.

At the boutique, all the girls we frantically looking for something to wear… except for Rarity who was trying to help me first. “Rarity you really don’t have to do this…” I said to her while she was stitching around me.

“Nonsense! The daughter of a pony princess deserves it! You will not be left out just because you were transformed into a pony!” Rarity smiled stiching my outfit.

Applejack walked over to us and just chuckled a bit. “Lookin’ fancy there Crystal.”

“Thanks Applejack… I think you look nice in that outfit.”

“Eh… It’s not somethin’ I would normally wear but… hey, you only get one fall formal right?” Applejack said petting my head a bit.

“Wait where’s mom?” I asked looking around in the room

“Oh well you see… I was going to make this a surprise…” Rarity blushed a bit. “Since you’re Twilight’s daughter, I decided to give you a matching outfit with hers tonight!” and with that she cut the line and tied the stitch. “And done!”

I go over to look at myself in the mirror. The dress actually fit my pony body perfectly! And it looks so cool! “Thank you so much Rarity! I love it!” I jump in her arms trying to hug her.

Rarity just giggled at me and returned the hug. “It’s the least I could do.” she looked at the changing room. “Twilight are you alright in there?”

“Just a minute…!” Mom said from inside the changing room. “Not exactly used to taking clothes off as a human…” making the girls giggle a bit. “Hey why is that funny??”

“It’s nothin’ sugarcube…” Applejack said mid chuckle. “Come on now! Show us what you got!”

“Alright alright…” mom huffed before walking out of the room, in basically a matching outfit similar to mine. “How do I look?”

“Absolutely wonderful!” Rarity exclaimed handing me to Mom. “Now you both are perfect for the Fall Formal tonight!”

“Then what are we all waiting for!?” Rainbow Dash exclaimed. “The limo is outside and there’s a party waiting for us!”

“LET’S PARTY!!” Pinkie Pie exclaimed leading everyone to the limo.

Mom was carrying me the whole way with Spike following closely behind her. She seemed to be holding onto me more tightly than usual. “Are you still worried Mom?”

She just sighed. “Of course I’m worried Crystal…” she said getting into the limo sitting down. “This is going to be our only shot at making it back home to Equestria with the crown… And if Sunset Shimmer manages to get her hands on it, there’s no telling what she could do with it!”

“Just relax!” Rainbow said patting Mom’s back. “It’s the winner of the Fall Formal that gets the crown, right? And with what Twilight did for the school today, there’s no way she won’t win!”

“Just try to have fun sugarcube… after all, after tonight, we won’t know when you’ll come back again.” Applejack smiled slightly.

“If she does come back…” Fluttershy said looking down a bit.

“Hey hey, what makes you think I wouldn’t want to come back to see you girls again?” Mom asked getting close to Fluttershy a bit.

“Well you are a princess darling… I can only imagine the responsibilities that must occupy someone of your rank.” Rarity responded.

“I may be a princess in Equestria Rarity, but honestly… nothing has really changed since i became one. For the most part I still live a normal life with my friends and my daughter.” Mom smiled hugging onto me. “Trust me… I’ll definitely want to see all of you again.” the girls and me just smiled at her.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


At the Fall Formal… Sunset Shimmer was nowhere to be seen in public. She already knew that Twilight was going to win the vote. So she needed to come up with a backup plan.

“Um… So what’s gonna h-happen S-S-Sunset Shimmer…?” Snips asked Sunset who was looking around the storage room at the school.

“Y-y-yeah… It looks like Twilight is gonna get the crown before you do…” Snails responded.

“SHUT UP!! Don’t you think I know that!?” Sunset snapped before grabbing a sledge hammer. “I don’t care if she does win… She’ll give me the crown because she won’t have any other choice! Especially if she wants to return home again!” Sunset said she had lost it.

“What are you planning to do with that?” Snails asked kind of scared of her now.

“If I have to I’ll smash the statue in front of the school! I want you two to sneak into the Fall Formal and get me the unicorn that Twilight has with her…” Sunset huffed before heading outside to the portal.

Snips and snails looked at each other with a little look of concern before heading to the gym.


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Back at the party, everyone was dancing to the music that played. Even Crystal was dancing to the music with the other students… sometimes levitating herself to get into eye contact with them. I just smile at her before looking back at the others while dancing. “Where do you think Sunset Shimmer could be?”

“Who knows? Maybe she knew she couldn’t win and just didn’t show!” Rainbow responded kind of loudly to be heard over the loud music.

“I hope you’re right…” I stop and look up at Principal Celestia making her way to the center stage up to the microphone.

“It’s so wonderful to see all of you here tonight… My sister and I can’t thank you enough for what you all did to make this Fall Formal possible tonight.” she said before taking an envelope out of her pocket. “But of course, there is still the matter of the Fall Formal Princess that needs to be announced... “ She smiled looking at the letter. “The award for Canterlot High’s newest Fall Formal Princess goes to… Twilight Sparkle!”

Everyone cheered for me as I walked up to the stage… as I breathed in a sigh of relief watching Principal Celestia placed the crown over my head… Everything was going perfectly and me and Crystal could finally--

“MOMMY!!!”

Author's Note:

GUESS WHO'S BACK EVERYPONY!? :pinkiehappy: I know it's been SO SO long since I've updated... but I can feel the writes block fading. I CAN FEEL THE INSPIRATION FLOWING THROUGH MY MIND! This chapter may have been shorter than my usual ones but I'm just getting started! Until the next chapter, this is UnleashedTwilight signing off!