Authors Helping Authors 2,462 members · 8,590 stories
Comments ( 669 )
  • Viewing 551 - 600 of 669

Name: Pentarctagon

Nationality: American

Notes: I've never really written anything before, but one night I came up with an idea and thought "you know, I like this enough that I want to write it down so I don't forget about it". Originally it was supposed to be a 5-10k word first-time-story kind of thing, which quickly grew way beyond that and I no longer have any idea how long it'll be. The only goals I really have are to:
a) actually finish it
b) make it something I'd like to re-read later sometime
The goal of the fic itself is to provide a take on Luna/batponies, vamponies, and changelings. There are no main characters per se, just whoever happens to be in the spotlight at the moment.

So, without further ado, the story I'd like reviews/feedback on: Pony Predators of Equestria.

Name: Yoshi
Notes: I mainly write for fun so I'm always looking for ways to improve. Fimfiction has helped me a whole lot in terms of characterization, pacing and syntax.

I would really appreciate it if someone took at look at my newest story Babs' Dilemma. I got off to a good start with the Prologue and my first chapter. However, I noticed my ratings slipped when I posted Chapters 2 and 3. I would like for someone to look at those two chapters and honestly tell me if anything is wrong with them. My main concern is I made Babs OOC and unlikeable but I want to know if the OC's in this fic are realistic as well.

Name: MoonDusts
Nationality: Welsh
Notes: I am currently writing my fist fanfic.I love reading Fallout:Equestria fics and adventure stories.My best friend introduced me to mlp on my birthday and I have been watching endless pony videos ever since then.I also draw ponies and drew my own cover art for my story.

I would like you to read my fanfic Fallout:Equestria - Burning Hope which is about an ex bounty hunter who is forced into a job worth loads of money.The item wanted is a cutie mark,The target is Littlepip.

Name: Skye Mist
Nationality: Asian
Notes: I like to read in my spare time and sometimes, I get an idea for an MLP fanfic. I like to write for fun as well. I currently have two stories (neither are complete) published with a third on the way.

The story that really needs attention is Seeking Answers. My other story is getting more ratings and viewings than this one. It's an AU/Adventure story that is centered around Nightmare Moon's younger daughter, Skye Mist (my OC), as she searches for her mother and older sister, Night Shadow. Along the way, she meets the Mane 6 and befriend them (although they don't know about her past).

Name: Sky Blue CMC
Notes: I am a rising star author who needs help writing his stories. I will gladly help any of you in return, and look forward to reading and writing with you guys! You can count on me for a quick response (or as quick as I can make it) whenever you need it, and I hope to be able to count on one or more of you to do the same!

I've written quite a few fics, but my current project is Starlight Sorrow. It's about a pegasus filly named Sky Blue (my OC) who recieves strange spiritual dreams ever since her wing got struck by lightning while she was flying around the skies of her hometown Cloudsdale. In her first of these dreams, a spirit pony named Lucilia tells her that she must find other ponies who've been having similar dreams, and they shall join as heroes on a quest for some magical hearts. Will Sky and her new friends be able to find them all and defeat Shadestar, the sinister son of Sombra? Or will Shadestar's power plunge the universe into eternal darkness?

Name: Ganondorf8
Nationality: British
Notes: I try my best to write stories which aren't usually done by other people, or ones that I really have a lot of passion towards, yet sometimes I feel as though I just don't get the appreciation.

The stories which I'm currently working on which I'd like to present here are the following:

The Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Majora's Mask This is the sequel to the Legend of Sunset Shimmer: Ocarina of Time which follows the story of Majora's Mask, but with Sunset and the characters of the Equestria Girls universe portraying the characters among other things the game never covers.

The Other Journal This is a story which I'd been thinking about for quite some time now, and because of the events of Friendship Games, I figured on writing it now. Sunset reveals to Science Twilight, a journal different from the magical one she uses to communicate with Princess Twilight, and this other journal contains secrets Sunset has kept to herself about her past... secrets about her friends.

Welcome to Your Nightmare! This one has the group playing a game of the Video Board Game - Atmosfear aka Nightmare in some regions, and was written because of a sudden re-interest in the game for me.

Hey, everypony! :pinkiehappy:
My name's Rainer Blitz. I'm in 9th grade (freshman year) and I live in the United States (So I'm American). That should cover the name, age, and nationality part.
Notes: I'm currently writing my first fanfiction, and would like not only views (and possibly likes), but also some advice on how I'm doing, what needs work, and tips on being a writer overall. I want to become a really good writer (isn't everyone?). Anyway, I'm fine with reading anything (as long as it isn't Human (most of the time), Random, Romance, or NSFW stuff), and you'll most likely see a comment somewhere on your fic once I've read it.

Ok, now on to promoting my fanfiction.
The Crystal Plague (A.K.A. The Residual Journals) is a story where a once prospering Equestria is taken over by a mysterious malignant strain of flu that quickly causes the country to collapse on itself. Rainer (that's me) flees Cloudsdale after he witnesses two ponies succumb to the illness, and must find a way to survive. As long as he can, or until somepony comes up with a cure, whichever one comes first.

Name: Thundertail (although my real brony name is Thunderhooves, I had to use a different name because someone else had the name first)........anyway.
Nationality: America buck yeah.
Notes: I am a recent writer here, wants attention, entertain, and pretty much just want to write a lot.
I have my first story out. It is a hie fic with anthro ponies here is the link http://www.fimfiction.net/story/281550/the-lost
I pretty much just want to have fun so yeah. Hope I can entertain.

Name: Starsaber34
Notes: Written 2 fics (three if you count my Fanfiction.net flop) and have seemed to gone under the radar of the readers. Dedicated and willing to accept any criticism that isn't mindless hate.

Got two fics I believe are worth looking at

My original Superhero fic Nightfury: Wings of Vengeance the early chapters are a bit rough but once you get past chapter 5 the writing gets better. It's my pride and joy and I worked day and night on it but because I made the stupid mistake of linking it to one of my super early Fanfiction.net works it got terrible reviews. I've since removed any association with the other flop and started fresh but it seems to have fallen under the radar of the readers so I'd love a review

and My Deadpool fic Deadpool's Equesrtia Girls Adventures! don't be fooled by the cheery title. this thing is not some glorified Deadpool meets ponies fic. It is a serious take on Deadpool and his meeting the EQG universe...with the same Deadpool humor you'd expect. While it is a bit early on to review it, it only having three chapters out at the moment, I think it's worth a look

I really don't mind bad reviews. I honestly just want some exposure.

Buenos Howdy M'ladies and M80s!
Name: TrueGentleman or TruG for short
Nationality: Accidentally Aryan American

Basic overview: Hello all! A recently converted "brony" (I believe the term is) but rest assured, no stranger to writing (have been doing this since...eight years old?) Anyhow, I consider myself a "lore freak" (I delve into plotlines and characters...well, characters greatly) and write about complex issues. As such I was won over by not only the artistic capabilities of the Brony/Pegasister community (Lullaby for a Princess, I cry still knowing the context :raritycry:) and the fact that a cartoon geared for six year old girls has as much lore as Narnia, GoT(Game of Thrones) and the Tolkein universe. Wowser. Again, I ramble (which is something I do when I type). My main goal in this site is to either be the J.R.R. Tolkein, the Deadpool/Discord, or the George R.R. "And then all of the Starks died because of the audience's impatience" Martin of the fandom. Or all three, hell, my insanity creativity does not know the term "limits".
Fics I'm working on: None.
JK! I technically am, but it's a dead end and most of my projects are off-site on google docs. Yeah. Not too sorry about that. So what do I enjoy writing? Oh, parodies, warm and fuzzy hug scenes and shipfics, adventures that span time and space, just ordinary drabbles. No matter how simple my fics seem on the surface, I'll have (or at least try to have) a deeper meaning. If said story hasn't dove off the deep end already.
Notes on interactions: Due to me being a fan of the show (enjoy the plot and simple interactions, seeing the characters as people, not ponies), I will respectfully provide satire and be the devil's advocate. Not out of deliberate trolling, but if we can't criticize/laugh at ourselves, whom can we laugh at?
Finale: Why did I join this group? Because I'm already helping an author out, a nice young man(?) by the name of IAmNotSmartest, whose currently working on this fic involving the Binding of Isaac, the thing I'm collaborating on. Y'all should check out his stories and pester him to make more. (seriously, I dislike discontinued threads, s/he's a nice kid and needs motivation)
I'll keep y'all posted on future projects, till then, be seein' ya!

Signed In all good fellowship,

TrueGentleman

Name: Jizzerman
Notes: I have really just started being involved with this site, but I have seen all episodes and movies of mlp. I want to write mostly about all of the side characters that I know and love. I also love all of the different mythological species that the show has and you can expect to see at least two of them in any fic that I create

My first story ever is The Return of the Night and I need help making this story the best it can be. Due mostly to my dyslexia I can't proof read my stories, and I a fresh pair of eyes is needed to see where I may have put a grammatical error or simply placed a word twice, so please check it out and tell me what you think in the comments or a message.

The story is about two thresal brothers who were at one time loyal guards of Luna, but had to banished for their countless crimes, and atrocities against Celestia. But not even the countless years of fighting have broken their brotherly bond, or their greatest hope of their Princess's return. Join me and my two Oc's as I grow as a writer and they grow as characters.

Ooh and one minor detail their immortal.

Hey all! Call me pika, please. I've been on the site for about an hour and am hoping somebody will be kind enough to help me hobble along for a day or two until I understand some of this.

Name: pikammd but call me pika please.
Notes: I've only just started my first MLP fanfic and have next to no clue what I'm doing. xD I have no TV and limited internet so I don't know much about the MLP universe, but I have a few ideas rattling around that I'd like to put down and get help on.
The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: A Terrible, Wonderful, Living Dream. (I don't think it published right though so some pointers there would be MUCH appreciated!)

Hope that was enough! ^-^ Feel free to give me a shout, anytime. I warm up quick.

Hello, I'm Falx_of_the_ShadowsLume, but you guys can call me just Falx for short. I'm currently-

"Hey, whats up?"

Gah! Ictus?! What the- !!!!

"I noticed you were doin' an intro so I decided to pop in. You good with that bro?"

Ictus get the F#$% out of here!!! This isn't the Author's Notes section, it's not even a blog post you can't be here!!! *Uras;kldhfg*!!!!

"Whoopsy daisy, guess one of my paralytic darts slipped while I was doing tricks with it again."

Anyway, since Falx is currently paralyzed, I'll continue where he left off:

Name: Falx_of_the_ShadowsLume
Notes: Currently just write and read fanfics as a Hobby, only have one fic published as of now.

As for me. My name is Ictus, like you all heard him shout a few seconds ago, and I am a character in his story My Little Caelan: Lume is Magic. He would like to have a lot of people comment and/or like the story, as would I since it would give me Pinkie and Falx more to work with in the Author's notes section after every chapter post. It's focused on the overlapping adventures of Equestria and his own personal story, Lume. Didn't really get around to posting the beginning chapters on his DeviantArt account yet, but you don't need to read it to understand this one. Also, don't think I mentioned this yet, but it's pretty much the world of ponies meeting a world of dragons. Also also, after checking out his story, be sure to send him so many requests for reviews of your stories that it makes Falx cry from the overload.

F@#$... you... Ictus

"Love you too bro!"

Thank you all for taking the time to read this!

Name: GryphonStar, (Lighttone on Youtube)

Nationality: American, born a Texan, (However by blood I am Irish and Native American)

Notes: Hello I write stories that pushes Characters to their extreme. I write dark, thriller, and horrors; with bits of action and plenty of cliffhangers;. But I don't mind writing the occasional slice of life, comedy, and romance. When it comes to reading or possibly reviewing, I am a sucker for the biggest straight ships, like, Sparity, Soarindash, Flashlight, Dislestia. If you want to know all my favorite ships, check my library. The only stories I can't read are clops. Plus I might not review your story if your story is too long(50,000 to 100,000, are too much for me.)

566992 Well, I guess I'll jump onto this metaphorical bandwagon.

Name: Jarvy Jared
Notes: It's a strenous road, being a writer, but I couldn't ask for a more rewarding duty. I specialize (I like to think) in setting and character development, as well as obscure thematic insights and a sharp wit in all my original characters. I like to write intelligently, with a formal flair carried over from my essays, mixed with my own brand of comedy and views. You may find that I write characters so that they are thinkers more than doers, thinking things through and having conversations and thoughts with themselves. I find that it helps me develop who a character is.

The story I wish to promote is a sequel to one of my more successful stories. This story is called Streets of Sin. It concerns the events following A Prose By Any Other Name, with Opacare Prose returning to Manehattan to reconcile old mistakes. It's still in progress, and I intend on it being bigger than its prequel story. Update schedule is a little wonky, though, due to life and other hindrances.

Alright, let's do this.

Name: FawkesThePhoney (Fawkes)
Notes: Hoping to one day do this writing thing for a living; for now still in college. Current goal is to develop a daily writing quota and stick to it, something that I've been on and off about for a while. I have a very big interest in characterization and motivations, and how they are shaped by the world that the characters grew up in. The fic I'm working on at the moment is called Above the Horizon, a story about reincarnation and how the bonds of friendship are tested when ponies come from very different backgrounds. At the moment I'm writing full steam ahead, but I'd like some feedback on how it's doing and where people think it's going. Looking to post chapters every week or two.
Anyway, good to be here; and I'll definitely be around making reviews. I think that reviewing others' work is a vital part of getting better yourself, so I look forward to seeing what everyone else here is doing!

566992 Uh...Hello.

Name:SilveKaizoku
Notes: I've only been in the fandom for A little over a year. I've only written two stories for the fandom thus far. I like things. Video games, anime and manga, comics, animation in general. I'm not really good at introducing myself. Sorry.

The story I would like you to read is also the first one I wrote and my main focus; Hunters: Missions of Peace . It's an alternate universe human story. Humans live together with creatures called fiends, and they can use magic(the humans and fiends)It has some anime themes in it if you like that. I'm not good at thing kind of thing either. Sorry again. I have 11 chapters up right now. I was working on a 12th one, but one of the co writers had to live due to life issues. Until, I find another co author, it's on hiatus.

I'm sorry. I'm really bad at this. Ohhhhh.

Name: Raichu

Nationality: Unova.

Notes: I'm just here to try to improve my writing skills and hopefully gather some attention for my fics. However, I can't seem to gather any attention and I don't know why. So I'll just keep trying until I get better I suppose. I'll take all the advice I can get.

Hello
Name: SGZone
Nationality: American.

Notes: I'm hoping to improve my writing skills and hopefully complete my magnum opus that has been nagging at me for a while. I was heavily inspired by GentlemanJ to write my own long humanized story. For me the most important thing when writing a story is having well rounded and likable characters. However, while people seem to like my story I haven't gotten much in terms of reviews or criticism. I'm always looking for any kind of criticism as that will only make me get better.

The story I would like you to read is Ebony and Ivory Growing Up Changeling. This is the second story in a long journey detailing the exploits of my two characters. This one has the most character interaction and I want to make sure my interactions natural and has the most bonding of characters. So I really want to make sure I'm getting that right for when things get dark later on. Thank you for reading and have a nice day.

Hey There!!!
Name: SaintThunder
Nationality: American (sorta)

Intro: So, I'm kinda new here; been lurking on this site for years now, and only just a few days ago, decided to post my first story, Ponyfeathers. Well, second, technically. The technically first story is still getting formatted (PS: how do I format quickly? Do I have to go and manually edit everything?). The reason for this post is shameless self-promotion because I've gotten a few likes, comments, and faves from various people but no one really gave any criticism or anything so I'm unsure if I'm truly doing something wrong.

Problem (General Writing): I for one think my pacing is ridiculously fast. The developments happen too quickly, and I feel I spend more time on the dialogue than the environment, causing a sort of talking head syndrome, but really more like two ponies in a nondescript room talking to each other, and I don't want that. I'm kinda glad I haven't had a scene with three characters in it yet...

Problem (Ponyfeathers): With this particular story, I feel like it lacks direction. Really, the only reason it exists is because I got writer's block with the aforementioned technically first story (I couldn't decide if it was supposed to be drama sad slice of life or drama sad adventure and kept getting stuck trying to write how the pony gets out of the apartment). I have it sorta planned out, but other than the cool stunts Twi and Dash pull in the first and second chapters, respectively, I haven't found a way to make it stand out from the rest of the TwiDash stories out there.

Anyway, I hope that some of you guys can review my story, and of course, I'll review yours too. I'll read anything (even clop) but if it's long give me a week, I have finals to study for and also four projects all due within a week or less. Thanks again for reading.

Comment posted by SaintThunder deleted Mar 7th, 2016

Hello, everypony!!!!

My name is TwilightAppleDash and I am quite possibly one of the youngest members of this group. (16, turning 17 this year!)

Despite this, and despite the fact that I only joined in February this year, I have already had four different stories approved, two of which involve Original Characters.

Unfortunately, due to lack of inspiration and mostly to time, every story except for one has not yet progressed past chapter one. (If anypony wants to read the beginnings and give me advice, Pm me or go to my user page.)

I'm a New Zealander and proud to be one. I'm particularly interested in shipping fics, especially Appledash fics, so I have Apple Dash stories beginnings, each with a different take and I will make the effort to read any and every story.

The story that I'm currently working on, Equestrian Magic (AKA The tricks of Trixie) is, I believe my better work of art, with 3 chapters typed up and chapter 4 in the works.

As this story is about an OC once a human, transformed into a pony and transported to Equestria, I'm thinking about writing 6 more stories about the same story, except from each of the mane 6's perspectives, thus filling in the gaps and giving a bigger picture of the story. (Not totally sure about this, so tell me what you think.)

If you want to read up on this, link is below
Equestrian Magic (Aka The Tricks of Trixie)

I am really keen to be a part of this group, because I am always looking for advice, from anypony and if I can give out a little advice, well great!

I look forward towards working with some of the talented members of our group!

Sincerely Yours,
TwilightAppleDash
P.S.
You follow me, I follow you

Greetings. My name is Olakaan Kendov, I like to write FanFictions about Royal Guards, Soldiers, and my own evolved versions of the MLP Dragon race. I am twenty years of age, I will be twenty-one come June fifteenth. I'm from Southern California (909). I read and write a LOT. On Wattpad.com, I have five FanFictions all from different fandoms, and one book I'm writing that is entirely my own that I've been working on for three years. My wattpad library has 57 read books, and 103 unread books. I just recently started writing my works on Fimfiction as well as Wattpad, so everypony or everydragon may enjoy my works.

I have one story in my works right now Strider. Strider is about a Pegasus member of Celestia's Guard, who has worked hard to get where he is at. He ends up meeting a slew of ponies that he eventually comes to call his friends. This is the first installment of the series. Each story follows a different character in the larger story line that I have planned. I did not put this story in any Folder for this group because I was unsure where to put it.

I use a LOT of randomly named Characters. If one has a similar name to one of your's, try not to over react, it is probably just a random Character. I like to use the Skyrim Dragon Language in my scenes with my dragons. I use the Legacy Translator for it instead of the official translator so that way it's NOT 100% accurate to Skyrim. I love feedback when it comes to my story, I take constructive criticism very well. I also like it when people give me ideas that are good enough for me to jot down in my notebook. I always write down the name of the person who gave me that idea, so I can give them recognition later when I use the idea.

I follow everyone who follows me. It's a Wattpad habit.
Stay frosty! Olakaan Kendov

Name: SciFiPony
Age: Older than salt. Really. Old enough to be your grandparent, anyway.
Nationality: United States.
Notes: I am a published science fiction author who came down with an obsession for MLP:FiM after finding it during the third season hiatus on Netflix. Though I find the artwork and music fantastic, I especially appreciate the surprisingly interesting stories, the character development I've seen over the five seasons, and the detailed fantasy world built by the writers. I write character-driven SF and epic fantasy from a feminist point of view. My strengths are writing female characters, writing prose that delves deeply and unabashedly in mind of the POV, and world building. I tend to work best with characters who are somewhat broken and are struggling to fix themselves. This means I've written Fimfic about Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, and Starlight Glimmer. Starlight is a particular fascination because she's good and evil at the same time, but more of an everypony than Discord. I've written a number of stories about her. My issues are discipline. After difficulties getting some novels sold, I quit writing. After a decade, I discovered I can't not write. I am getting back into the swing of things by writing quickly and often, and especially appreciate story prompts with deadlines to help me along. I'd really like to find more people to read my stories, but haven't found the way, yet.

The Fic I really Really REALLY want you to read: The Enforcer and Her Blackmailers. The short blurb is "Starlight Glimmer, a teenage runaway in Canterlot, tries to reform herself but her past crimes and Sunset Shimmer make that difficult." In a real sense it is a villain origin story since it takes place years before Starlight appears in the series. It is prior to the return of Nightmare Moon when Celestia still has two protégés. But, as I hinted before, it is an examination of good and evil from the personal point of view of a character who not only wants to do good, but thinks she is doing good. Like all things, points of view are relative.

https://www.fimfiction.net/story/320584/the-enforcer-and-her-blackmailers

As of this writing, the novel is in serialization. It is completed, but being release 4-times a week. Should you get to the end of the published content and want to continue, PM me and I will provide pre-reader access.

vren55
Group Admin

5189339 I'll try to get to it when I have time, but don't wait. I have some schoolwork that needs to be done :P Sorry!

Why not?

Name: runningtoastgirl77
Nationality: Well, I'm an american.
Notes : well, I am only working on 1 fic here. I'm trying to finish high school. I also have social anxiety. My passion is in art and drawing, and I consider my writing to a secondary to that, though I have been writing a lot more. Writing and drawing helps me cheer myself up.

As for a fan fiction recommendation, I haven't really read to many other fan fictions, so I supposed I would put up my fan fiction I've been working on Equestria Undead . It's my first fan fiction that actually went anywhere, and I'm a little proud of it, and would appreciate some feedback on it! as for a summary, It uses some oc's I made to tell a story about a zombie breakout in Equestria in the future. It doesn't really have any cannon characters in it yet, but I'll keep spoilers free from future chapters :twilightsmile:

566992 Shoulda done this ages ago.

Name: Nova Arc
Nationality: You probs won't know it.:derpytongue2:
Notes: Sometimes hyper, open-minded, friendly (but never cross me; that's where you lose me), helpful when I can be
Promotion: My biggest story right now is Mages of Virtue: The Phantom Thief. It's a running fic that will comprise of multiple books. It takes place in a humanized AU where the events of FiM and EG both took place in the same world (no alternate dimension mirror here) and now follows Sunset and her team of mages as they try to protect their home while dealing with the Tartarus that is high school. The Phantom Thief follows Sunset as she tries to catch the legendary Phantom Thief, a mysterious figure, only believed to be a myth, who roams the school; whenever she appears, stuff goes missing. Luckily for Sunset, she won't be alone and with some help, she and her knew friends work together to catch this ghost story.

Chapters released every Tuesday/Wednesday, but there will be a hiatus after chapter 5. Hope y'all like it.

Name: Hoofed Writing (duh)
Nationality: 'merica
Notes: Likes to eat peaches while writing :derpytongue2:

Yo! I'm hoofed writing. I'm a young(ish) writer that has a huge OC story to write. Like I have plans for like the 7th instalment. Its good to plan ahead. So yea go check out Foal Fable: Equestria Called the beginning of Music Stands story of lost memories.

Hello everybody. I'm kind of new around FIMFIC, not saying I didn't know of the site, I've read some good FICS about my favorite character Pinkamena. :pinkiecrazy::pinkiesad2:
I'm also an artist on DeviantArt, account with same name if you are interested in seeing my stuff. So here I go in my introduction.

Name: Mane Shaker
Nationality: Portuguese, BUT studying in Denmark
Notes: I always imagined in my head over 5 years the stories that my OC Mane Shaker and Pinkamena go along. Since how they met, making a story for Mane himself about his past. And 2 years ago, I thought It was about time to write them down and put them to the test. I've tried before but I posted on DevianArt, but the success was nothing almost and my writing skills weren't that big. Besides, the story itself, the way It was being told, It sucked. So I tried a different approach this time, and I already uploaded 2 mini FICS about Mane and Pinkamena, how they met and their first misadventure.

The story I would like to show you people, is one I'm still writing but I'm too much into It lately.
Stolen Technology
Equestria's militarytechnology got upgraded and the production ran out of hand, generating trouble in the Crystal Empire, Mane's homeland. So he and his partner in "illegal" justice (they are vigilants, Mane recruited Pinkamena) make a trip to the city and make their best effort to stop the thread, not totally but a huge part of It.
If you are interested in knowing how Pinkamena joined Mane, you can always check my very first FIC in the site, called In the Wolf's Lair

Thank you! :pinkiehappy:

Name: RayCon
Nationality: American/Caucasian/White/Whatever the hell

Notes: I've been writing for a little under a year and already cancelled a story and wrote a one-shot (Which I think is pretty good). Anyway, most of my ideas get written, albeit good or not so good.

My fic(s) A Light In The Dark, Both Sides: Immersion, are the ones I've been working on the most for the last year or so. ALITD is about a human, Justin Marshall, who gets transported to Equestria, causes trouble and finds love. Simple enough right? Both Sides: Immersion, was my latest idea brought about by a dare on my wonderfully populated Skype group. Lyra meets a human, but not in the way you would think. (No sex, probably.)

Hello, I'm Somatic, a relative newcomer to the MLP fandom. I pretty much binge-watched the entire series during some seriously unfun times in my life, and I got hooked.

Name: Somatic
Age: Old enough to go on all the rides at the amusement park
Notes: I have four stories I'm working a little on, but so far only one is completed and published.
I'm decent at description and imaginative use of language, but sometimes I get too creative for my own, and end up confusing people when I should just have said it simply.
My weakness are an over-reliance on ellipses (...) and sometimes writing lines that make sense to me but aren't communicated clearly enough for the reader to understand. I should also work on improving my dialogue flow.

My fic Bring Them Back is a rather tragic tale set five thousand years after the TV series ended. The Bearers of Harmony are dead, and only Princess Twilight survives, kept forever alive by her alicorn blood. She will do anything to bring her friends back to her, even consorting with the God of Chaos.

Please review it if you feel like it pretty please with a cherry on top

Name: Brown Notebook
Notes: I am a lover of fantasy and sci-fi, and a not so secret lover of romance. I would not consider myself a good writer but I am always trying to improve! I love helping and talking to other writers!

My only story so far is A Long Journey to the Middle of Nowhere. , and I am currently working on the 2nd chapter. I would be honored to have someone give me some feedback on my story. So if anyone is willing, I would appreciate it if you checked it out!

Name: MehEds (Long Story)
Nationality: Filipino
Notes: I have been writing fanfiction for a long time, and I recently finished a full story, somewhere else. My first entry to this site, my first MLP fanfic, is Corrupted Star, which is about Luna's struggle to fight her sister, who goes down the same path Luna did, that turned her into Nightmare Moon. It's somewhat of a retelling, with a fantasy/medieval spin to it. And it is my biggest project thus far, with a plot that I actually tried to think and plan out, something I actually didn't do before. I absolutely love feedback, even negative ones, as long as it actually points out flaws, otherwise known as constructive criticism.

Hi folks!
Name: snakeonmoon
Nationality: Russian

I have a huge pile of ideas to write fics in setting of medieval Equestria and even I wrote some... And even I translated couple of them into english. But that are only two short stories, however I'm going to write at least three pretty large stories connected by characters and storyline. Yeap... going to... But I collect and collect knowledge about history, archeology, religions and mythology instead. Damn procrastination! Anyway "Shaman's eye" already available to read. In this story I introduced two impotent OC'es and some details of my setting.

Name: Photonic Rainboom
Nationality: New Zealand

When I posted my first ever fanfic on fanfic.net, a crossover fic with the Daleks from Doctor Who, I realised I had greatly neglected grammar for a long time, and needed to seriously brush up on my writing skills. So here I am, a few years later, writing fanfiction again. I'm also helping others with their stories as an editor occassionally, and planning to start illustrating my own covers. Currently, my only published story is A Balance of Deceit, an AU story set centuries after the lives of the Mane Six. The lore for this story has been at least a year in the making, from the unexplained disappearance of both Princess Luna and Princess Twilight Sparkle, whom most believe to be long dead, to the political disbalance of the whole world and the appearance of an ancient race that is back, and stronger than ever.

Name: Zephyr Spark
Notes: I am an aspiring writer who likes writing stories centering around Spike, particularly his relationship with Twilight. My sister brought me into the fandom and some incredible MLP fan videos on Youtube cemented my interest. I started writing because I had ideas that I really wanted to see the show writers try but realized they can't read my mind. So far, I've written seven stories, the most popular being "The Measure of a Dragon," based on a Star Trek: The Next Generation episode The Measure of a Man. Recently, I finished a twelve chapter survival story "Will to Survive," a survival story that pits Spike against monster bugs in an underground jungle, and I'm currently debating which of my story ideas to write next.

Name: Slaaneshi
Nationality: Belarusian

Notes and story: I'm working on a translation project and we're translating a hit Russian story, The Broken Toy. And I'd very much appreciate feedback.

This is a dark-ish cyberpunk story about happiness, loyalty and standing up for what's right. The story features great world-building and emotional spikes. In fact, the emotional contrast would represent a sine wave, where it turned into a graph... but you won't get to see much just yet, since we've translated the prologue + 2 chapters.

Anyway, what I need feedback on is grammar and overall flow and appeal of the story.

So, please, read it and tell me what you think. Thanks:pinkiehappy:

Here's the link to the story

Name: Kydois (or Lyrakien elsewhere)

Heyo! I've been lurking around this site for ages, and my first real contribution was been my work as an editor for Celestia's Tiny Student and its sequels, written by CommanderX5. Since then, I've reached out a bit farther, lending my advice and personal suggestions to a few more struggling authors here and there. My editing style tends to revolve around the simple question of "Am I immersed in this story?" which means that I tend to point out problems with grammar, flow, and pacing with a little focus on content here and there. I like to think that my influence has been able to help those authors recognize their mistakes in the future and so improve themselves as writers.

I have exactly one fic on the internets. It's called In Sheep's Clothing, and it focuses on primarily OC characters and the struggles of a changeling adjusting to life as an infiltrator.

It's almost entirely written and edited by me. At most, my chapters have had someone look over a final draft for any little inconsistencies or problems before I publish, but I'm starting to skip even that step. It's been doing well so far, but I would like to cast my net a little wider, so to speak. I like to aim high, and I want to improve so that my story doesn't get stuck where it is. Any sort of comment would be welcome, and I'm eager to see what else FimFiction has to offer!

(Hope I'm doing this right)
Name: Saberking2012
Nationality: U.S
Notes: Started writing stories. Have about 12(give or take) but only one of them are on here. From what I've written, I'm good at sad/slice of life stories along with morals added in.

My current story is A Lovely Mare. I hope it does well. Have a nice day

Name: Doctor Disco

Nationality: Poutine, eh?

Notes: I like bow-ties, they're cool. Got hooked onto MLP after going "What the hell!" and joining my sister to watch an episode. Haven't written fanfic in a long while. Generally speaking, I like Comedy, Mystery, Crossover, Sci-Fi, Fantasy and Adventure stories. Interesting Slice of Life stories are good to. At a small age, I loved to read books and was almost as shut in as Twilight was sometimes. Got a whole universe worth of stories in my head that I can't quite seem to grasp. For some reason, exceptionally good at sad fics that make people cry (from what I've heard). If you haven't already guessed, Doctor Who is life. Cheers, mate.

My first story on this site, and first complete story as well: Doctor Whooves: The First Act. A sequel and more to come is already on it's way. There's also my sad fic "To Forget..." which as I said before, made some cry. Dunno why. Now, have some good karma! :yay:

All the best,

Doctor Disco

Name: Azure Drache

Age: Young enough to enjoy FIM , old enough to don´t care if I am too old to do so ;-)

Nationality: German

Notes: I’ve been a member of Fimfiction since April 2016 and I written two stories since then the, but have only published one The Phantom of Canterlot so far. I like to read comedy and romance. I read nearly all kind of stories though, except the ones that make people feel sick just by reading them and the sad ones mostly. I prefer happy endings but if it is written well enough I read the ones with sad ending too.

Logic and continuity are very important to me and therefore I’m perfectly willing to help anyone make sure their story make sense. Personally I am a little bit random and playful but that does not hinder my professionalism. English isn't my first language, but I understand it far better then write it myself.

I really like the people in Fimfiction so far and I’m trying my best to be a useful member of the community. So I like to review stories here, but i can't judge any grammar or punctuation. Instead I may could tell you if your characters act plausible and if your story plot is logical at all.

Oh by the way, I can offer a translation to German if someone wants one? Also if you have any question about Germany, feel free to ask.

Best regards

Azure Drache

Name: Gear Spring
Nationality: US
Notes: I have been writing since I was little, and even have gotten paid for a number of writing/ghostwriting jobs. I have never done fanfiction until recently, finding it as a fun way to de-stress and a way to meet new people.

My stories The Villain and The Villain: Total Eclipse are stories that follow the tale of Spike as he becomes the girls' greatest foe. I have always thought that Spike has the potential of being a great villain in the show.

Name: H3lios
Nationality: USA
Notes: D major, preferably.
About me: Not much to say about me that anyone would care to know. Big fan of high fantasy.

My story, it's one you've probably heard before. You know, the alternate universes where the main six are human or where one or more of them is a guy. I thought to myself, it's one thing to wright a re-telling of the series and change a few things to fit altered characters but, what if, I added a little mystery to the whole thing? What if, I got people asking not just how would a male Twilight change the dynamic but why is he male while Twilight is female.

Thus, I began The Dusk Shine Anthology. At first glance, it looks like just a simple retelling of the episodes but if you can look past that, you'll eventually find that it isn't just humanized, R69 Twilight because of preference, and that everything from the spices to the sexes are the way they are for a purpose. And if you pay attention to the hints, decode the hidden messages at the end of each chapter, (and if I'm not as good at mysteries as I think I am) you may just figure out the truth behind the strange it all.

So, umm... is this group still active?

Name: andrizzi (wasn't it obvious?)
Nationality: Italian
Notes: I am a greenhorn author fond of writing in my spare time and who's addicted to reading fanfiction, and enjoys trying to help people improve their fics (success NOT guaranteed). I don't know which are my strengths, I hope that somebrony point them out soon. What I desire most are comments for my stories, may it be critics for improving myself or simple reactions of the reader. My ego doesn't feed itself.:rainbowwild:

I'll accept gladly every review for every story I've written and that I've loaded in your folders (I cal load a story in multiple folders if the tag is pertinent, right?).

Name: Ryusun
Nationality: Mexican
Notes: I'm just a simple man and found a passion in writing stories and doing crappy fanarts on them in his spare time. (Still improving.)

Good day, everyone! I have been in Fimfiction for a year now and I have been writing a few stories since then. But after a recent event, I believe it's time to seek help and I stumbled upon this group and took my chances.

So, one of my stories called 'The normal life of Nitpick Bittersweet' has received a good amount of likes since it was published and some followers that have commented positive things since they started reading it. But, it also has it's main share of dislikes. At fist I said, "Well, perhaps it is my writing.' or such. But yesterday and on some occasions before, every time I posted a new chapter, in less than a minute or two I received a downvote. Why? I wouldn't mind the downvote if at least had an explanation of where I failed. Is it the pacing? The description? My fanart? (Which sucks at first but I'm slowly improving.)

I received a grammar correction twice on the comments, and from there, never again. And since oneself usually has a bias of what you like, I need someone else to point out what did I do wrong. I would appreciate any pointer you have so I can improve from there.

Thanks for reading.

Hi! I'm Moonlit Scribe, though I really just prefer Scribe.

Name: Moonlit Scribe
Nationality: ABCD
Notes: I love TwiJack! I want to write stories about it, but don't have any good ideas. But... I have written a few other stories, typically with the "dark" tag. I'm not the most polished writer out there, but I like to think that I'm getting better all the time.

I really want people to read my story Unleash the Truth. It's my most popular one, and I hope to complete it soon.

Hello all! I am The wondering commenter!

Name: The wondering commenter
Nationality: The second biggest country in the world
Notes: I love fluffy fanfics and more importantly, SCOOTALOVE! I LOVE SCOOTALOVE! DEAR CELESTIA, CAN I GET SOME MOAR SCOOTALOVE? I don't like dark fics, and gore is something I stay as far away from as possible.

Story I'd like reviewed/ read, The great Ponyville snowball war.
A cute silly rumbloo story where Twilight turns "Evil" and attacks the cmc and Rumble! (With snowballs)

Name: WonderShy101

Notes: I only have one story here that I just posted not too long ago. I am studying Animation and Game Design, while also writing stories and comics. I take pony and other requests on DeviantArt. They are not open as of yet, but they will soon.

Equestria Origins is my only story that takes place before Equestria even got it's name, and even before Hearth's Warming Eve even happened. It goes way back to the point where everything was still new, and everyone was brought together and not separated like how Equestria is now. Anyways, there's more to the story than what this small description is saying. xDD

Name: Wildprince15
Nationality: US
Notes: Don't know when I started loving this fandom so much, but I adore it with every fiber of my being. I've literally never felt so passionate about anything before this. It scares me. I'm an emerging fic author with a few stories out. Being on this site has been the first time i've actually felt accepted into a community and i would appreciate it if I recieved help from all of you.

Particularly for this story, Before The Party. I have faith in it, but I just want someone to take a look at it and see if anything is wrong or needs changing.

• Viewing 551 - 600 of 669