• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 11,681 Views, 438 Comments

Do You Believe In Magic? - ShotgunNeko



Celestia asks Luna to teach Twilight dark magic. Twilight must pass Luna's class in order to graduate. As Luna develops feelings for her student, Twilight questions which princess she really wants to serve and protect.

  • ...
51
 438
 11,681

Epilogue

EPILOGUE

Princess Luna and Princess Twilight Sparkle welcomed a beautiful baby girl into the world a few short hours later. They named her Moonlight Sparkle, in honor of the moon and the stars that they loved so dearly. Although she would later go on record to describe the events of her pregnancy as torturous, nopony loved her foal more than Princess Luna. She was still in shock and disbelief that the precious little bundle was something she and Twilight had created from their love. Twilight and Luna went on to rule the night with their love and commitment to one another. Their daughter grew up to be a kind, gentle and loving princess.

Rarity borrowed the fertility spell from Twilight and she and Applejack ended up having twins. They were both unicorn fillies, much to the Apple family’s delight. To Granny Smith’s knowledge all Apple family children up to this point had been earth ponies. Needless to say it was cause for a large family reunion. Eeeyup!

Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom eventually got married. They moved to Canterlot, where Sweetie pursued her dream of becoming a singer. Apple Bloom became involved in many different design projects and currently has her own TV show on HGTV.

Discord kept Fluttershy barehoofed and pregnant. Nuff’ said.

Soarin’ and Spitfire had another two foals before Spitfire filed for divorce, citing irreconcilable differences. Rumour has it, she caught Soarin’ surfing the website PlentyofPones.com.

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo continued to be involved with the Wonderbolts until their retirement. They too had a foal, named Firefly. She was named in honor of Rainbow’s late mother. She also inherited her parent’s need for speed and was the youngest pegasus ever to become a Wonderbolt. Constant romance rumours surround Firefly and her best friend, Princess Moonlight Sparkle. Are they? Aren't they? Only they know for sure and they aren't telling.

Pinkie Pie continued to fight for her right to party. It was her dream to rock and roll all night and party every day. She never said sorry for party rocking. It was her party and she would cry if she wanted to. “Wasn’t that a party?” ponies would say after leaving her shindigs. Yep, ain’t no party like a Pinkie Pie party.

And so my friends, this story comes to an end. It has been a wonderful ride and I thank each and every one of you for reading, upvoting and leaving your wonderful comments. Although this story is finished, there are many more to write and hopefully I’ll catch some of you on the flip side.

Take care,

ShotgunNeko

Author's Note:

I realize the last couple chapters were short and to the point! Honestly I have just become interested in other stories and projects. So it was either wrap these up quickly or put the story on hiatus and probably never finish. I figured an ending was the better choice. The epilogue is not meant to be taken too seriously :) thank u again everyone!

Comments ( 81 )

What about Spike?

Lol. This came out as I was wrapping up the second to last chapter.

I like the "Where are they now" ending. Although these last few chapters kind of lacked the wham-pow KO combo the earlier chapters held after the whole human scene [btw that was probably the only humanized pony scene I've read that didn't make me want to reach through the computer and smack someone [although that small part in The Best Troller In All Equestria wasn't all that bad]] things went down hill. In my opinion at least. The flow sped up way to fast, there was no build up past that part, and while there was nothing really wrong with the last few chapters. It just lacked the emotional awesomeness of the earlier ones.



That plus we could've had some awesome fertility spell sex scenes. Well with all said and done. It wasn't too horrible of an ending. The story was nice and one of my favorite TwiLuna stories to date. And all in all not bad, not bad at all.

good story make SEQUEL

3068098
That nigga dead

3068112 yes I realize the last two chapters were definitely on fast forward....it was either that or put the fic on hiatus....I felt I owed it to my fans to at least give some semblance of an ending :) .....I honestly have other interests I wish to pursue and knew I couldn't give the fic the attention it deserved :) thank u for the r and r!

3068418

You're welcome. So what other story has your creative interest :raritywink:? And I'm thankful that you gave it a semblance of an ending. Was it at least the skeleton of what you wanted to do? Or was it put together to give it an ending?

The ending is a bit...meh.

The story as a whole is pretty decent, even if the human element is awkward and out of place. Regardless of the foreshadowing, there really was no reason for it to be there other than to have a humanized chapter, which in if itself, really didn't belong either.

Other than the awkward human bits and the 'meh' epilogue, it's a good story, and an enjoyable read.

3068438 I'm pretty interested in octascratch at the moment...I want to focus on my story "tangled up in blue"...although it will probably never be as popular as this one...it has a dedicated following lol and I enjoy the banter with the vinyl and Octavia fans.....as for the ending....I really only had an idea for the ending that once twilight finished her human spell...she would somehow ascend...this was before alicorn twilight became canon...lol and then I just envisioned a nice ending where they somehow lived happily ever after....I entertained the pregnancy thing as a sequel but knew I didn't have the interest to write it at the moment...so yes everything I really planned was written....was just trying to come up with a quick feasible way to pull everything together :) thank u again

3068608

That's awesome, and since I love this fic. And I love TaviScratch I'll give that one a read. After I finish up my current list of fics. Good luck and congrats on finishing this story.

... 300 years it took, how did the 5 have kids there be to old

Ha ha ha ha ha. I was laughing at more jokes in this than I would like to admit. But, just one problem: Neither Rainbow Dash nor Scootaloo were Unicorns, and as such could not use the Fertility spell. How did they have a foal together?

3069033 300 days lol ...I read on Wikipedia it takes 300 days for a coal to come to term...did I write years? I better double check lo

3069277

sorry my folt read it wrong X3

3069027 thank u for sticking around to the end :) I always enjoyed ur comments!

3069113 lol glad u enjoyed the humor my friend! Hmmm I'm going to say that somehow twilight helped dash and scoots to have their own child...maybe she cast a modified a d perfected version so they could have kids...lol really it's up to ur imagination hahaha ! Thank for sticking by till the end :)

TL;DR: And everyone bucked

The End :yay:

3069286 On a less relevant note, the first update is likely to be tomorrow, just so you know.

Pinkie Pie continued to fight for her right to party. It was her dream to rock and roll all night and party every day. She never said sorry for party rocking. It was her party and she would cry if she wanted to. “Wasn’t that a party?” ponies would say after leaving her shindigs. Yep, ain’t no party like a Pinkie Pie party.

first I was like what then I was like oh yeah its pinkie.

Am I the only one to google "PlentyofPones" to see if it was a real website? :twilightblush:

Hmmm I wonder.... was it really Discord who kept Fluttershy pregnant.... or was it her making him keeping her pregnant? lol^^

Also.... how the F did Dash and Scoots have a foal? Neither of them can use magic. Or did they have Twilight be there in the room with them and then cast the spell at the right time?

So any questions^^

Nice ending, everyone's happy, yay :yay: I'm thinking this warrants a follow. Eeeeeyup, there it is.

And thanks, of course :twilightsmile:

i there gonna be a sequel? i'm dying to know about firefly and moonlight!

So what your saying is that you have the material for a sequel, but you are not going to make one for a while, or you aren't going to make one at all. :raritycry:

Initiate slow clap.

awesome. just fucking awesome.
i soooooooo want more of this.

I demand a sequel with Firefly and Moonlight...please I need it

I must return to express my true love for this story. It was amazing and beautiful and you had me captivated and begging for the next chapters the story was greatly original and had lots of interesting little side plots (glad those all got wrapped up in the end there :)) and it was all in all a great read and tbh I'll probably go and read it again just cause it was that awesome either way congratulations on this masterpiece

3070129 lol there's a website called plentyoffish.com and that's where I got that from lol too bad there wasn't a plentyofpones haha :)

3086372 thank u so much for your kind words! I really had fun writing this and inserting my fave pairings into the mix along with Twiluna! I would love to one day write a sequel featuring moonlight and firefely.....but I can't promise anything at the moment because I get bad writers block a lot lol :) thank u again and I'm glad u enjoyed this story....I am also trying to update if I could turn back time....because I think it's worth finishing as well!!

3084918 haha thank u so much! So glad u enjoyed!

3084894 thank u! Thank u!

3076120 lol I won't say no to a sequel....but at the moment I have a few other projects I'd like to finish before I start something of that caliber! Thank so much for the r and r!

3071995 lol everyone seems to want a sequel involving moonlight and firefly...I won't say no...but at the moment I have a few other things on my plate! Thank u for ur comment!

3070724 lol I'll take that eeyup! Lol thank u!

3070199 lol yep celly is lazy....she probably just secretly wanted to see twilight preggers lol it's her fetish...Lolz....as for scoots and dash....I'm going to say twilight helped them by casting a spell....she is smart...maybe she has been perfecting the spell so non unicorns can use if as well with her help :) anyways thanks a lot for following the story to the end!

3090872

Then I will have to watch you.

3090872 oh thank you I really loved al your characters in If I Could Turn Back Time and was a bit dad you never finished it but hopefully now you will and I just can't wait X)

Pinkie Pie continued to fight for her right to party. It was her dream to rock and roll all night and party every day.  She never said sorry for party rocking.  It was her party and she would cry if she wanted to.  “Wasn’t that a party?” ponies would say after leaving her shindigs.  Yep, ain’t no party like a Pinkie Pie party.

So many references...

Anyway, this was a hell of a ride and I look forward to more from you.

5/5 moustaches

:moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

That was fun ride...up to chapter 13 for me. I didn't like that ascension thing and everything just felt rushed after 13.

3102541 lmao love the celly pic...I could totally picture her doing that as well! Lol thank u for the moustachios!

3116479 well since u asked I'm female...contrary to popular belief lol

3119231 I agree it was rushed...unfortunately I just wanted to finish because I knew I wouldn't come back to it...I am slightly disappointed in myself...but I think it's better than being on hiatus or never finishing it

3119266 Oh I see. Thats good then, some closure is much better then unfinished story.

ah shucks!
finished the story too quickly :fluttercry::fluttercry::fluttercry:
could always go and read the *ahem* clop scenes again.......:twilightblush::twilightsheepish::twilightblush::twilightsheepish::pinkiegasp:

3127349 lol I'm really happy u enjoyed the story! And I'm honoured u would read it again lol even if its just for the...ahem...cloppier scenes lol

Great story! :pinkiehappy: I feel it had the right amount of romance, comedy and sexiness! I loved all of the interactions between the couples in the story. I also felt the Twiluna was well done. I agree with the way you handled Twi's crush and then her feelings towards Luna, despite what others might have said about it. I only noticed a couple of grammar errors, but hell fanfic writers don't have professional editors working for them so this is expected.

Anyways I enjoyed the story and though I wish the epilogue was a bit longer I think the way you handled the ending fit with the whole story. :twilightsmile:

Lol great story! I'll definitely check out your other stories. Love your sense of humor especially. Keep it up!

Loved it. needs more Fluttercord.

The first chapter read like the actions of the characters were told rather than shown :l

I had this story on hiatus. Needless to say, it was worth the read (although some of the ships I didn't like). Already liked it, but I'd do it again if I could.

3425519 thank u very much!

The amount of refrences in this story... I swear there were like 5 per chapter!

Hm, this was nice and sweet. Not really a huge fan of huge time-skippy chapter style stories, they kinda mess me up, I prefer stories with a proper timeline, but this was enjoyable:twilightsmile: I liked the dynamic between Twilight and Luna and the bits of fluff almost gave me toothaches. I liked the style, the premise, and the story in general, but the only thing for me was the dialogue, which kinda felt weird for me not sure why. But overall I enjoyed this.

ps. the gestation period of horses vary from 330 to 340 days for heavy breeds, and 340 to 342 days for light breeds. I should know, I'm a vet student :raritywink:

Sequel plz!!!!!! :applecry:

4185383 hehe I'm glad u enjoyed it! Thanx for leaving ur reviews! They made my day :)

i knew yo were going for party rock anthem whit the canterlot hustle

4221211 lol the song was an earworm at the time I wrote this lol! Thank u for your many comments! Glad ur enjoying the story! :)

Login or register to comment