• Published 31st Jan 2013
  • 11,642 Views, 438 Comments

Do You Believe In Magic? - ShotgunNeko



Celestia asks Luna to teach Twilight dark magic. Twilight must pass Luna's class in order to graduate. As Luna develops feelings for her student, Twilight questions which princess she really wants to serve and protect.

  • ...
51
 438
 11,642

A Sweet Apple Acres Wedding-Part 2

Princess Luna gazed happily up at the night sky. Hours had passed since Rarity and Applejack had finally said their vows. Sweetie Belle had graced the guests with her singing, followed promptly by a double sonic rainboom, performed by Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. Shining Armor had been quite impressed, surprising the residents of Ponyville with his liquid pride. There had been a short intermission as the wedding party took pictures and tables were set up for the dinner as well as the dance floor. The food had been superb, especially the desserts. The Cakes’ had outdone themselves yet again and the slight ache in her tummy let Luna know she had overdone it on the goodies. Still, even with the tummy ache, she felt an overwhelming happiness creep over her as she watched her little ponies laughing, dancing and having fun underneath her bright, beautiful moon.

Applejack and Rarity were currently dancing cheek to cheek, swaying in time to the music. Spike was knee deep in a special gem cake that Applejack had ordered just for him. Pinkie Pie was teaching the Lunar and Solar guards that had accompanied the Princesses a new dance. Cloak and Dagger was glaring a hole through Luna while Pinkie went on about the “Harlem Shake”. Granny Smith was also eager to show off her sweet new moves and was breaking in her new hip with Shining Armor. Shining didn’t mind because Cadence was in deep discussion with Fluttershy about foal bearing. Sweetie Belle had a few too many drinks and was currently being held up by Apple Bloom. Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo were floating above the dance floor on a cloud. Scootaloo had a dreamy expression on her face as she watched the couples dancing.

Luna’s gaze wandered and then settled on a certain purple unicorn. Twilight Sparkle was currently in a deep conversation with her sister, Princess Celestia. Luna’s thoughts were reeling as she took in the situation. Twilight was talking excitedly and Celestia was laughing. They looked so comfortable together. Luna couldn’t help but think how beautifully her marefriend and sister seemed to go together. She shook her head, trying to banish those thoughts. She didn’t want to wreck the wonderful evening with thoughts of jealousy. Just as she allowed herself to dismiss those thoughts, Twilight came trotting up to her side. All thoughts of anything except her adorable student vanished as Twilight lay down beside Luna allowing their hooves to briefly touch. Luna smiled at Twilight and then called out to her sister.

“Dearest Sister, I do believe it’s much the same as it was so many years ago when we attended school. Nopony ever asks a poor princess to dance.” She said, laying a hoof on her forehead for dramatic effect.

An almost eerie smile lit up Celestia’s face as she nodded. “Luna whatever shall we do? None of our little ponies sees fit to ask us for a dance?”

Luna reached out for Twilight’s hoof. “Shall we dance?”

Twilight was stunned as Luna rose to her hooves and twirled the unicorn around whimsically. Celestia giggled and was surprised as well when a certain Draconequus bowed and offered her his paw.

“Oh my.” Celestia said, respectfully bowing back.

“I’m not a good dancer.” Twilight tried to protest.

Luna wasn’t listening as she dragged her partner onto the dance floor. Applejack and Rarity exchanged knowing glances as they made way for the new dancers.

“Do the hustle!” Discord yelled, as he and Celestia began leading the Canterlot Hustle.

“I haven’t done the Canterlot Hustle in ages.” Granny Smith piped in. “C’mon young whippersnapper I’ll show you how it’s done.” She called to Shining Armor.

Shining and Twilight were forced to follow their partners as everypony including Pinkie Pie, who had chosen poor Cloak and Dagger as her partner, were now engaged in the Canterlot Hustle.

DO THE HUSTLE!!!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Twilight stood on the balcony of her tree house. Princess Luna stood beside her. It was very early morning and the festivities had finally ended. The sun would be coming up soon to shine light upon a new day. Applejack and Rarity’s wedding would surely be talked about for a long time to come. Luna sighed. All good things must come to an end and here she was saying goodnight to her date. She was unsure when Twilight would be making the journey back to Canterlot, although she assumed it would be soon.

“Well, I suppose this is goodnight Twilight Sparkle.” Luna said, leaning in as their muzzles touched.

Twilight said nothing as she enjoyed the feel of Luna’s lips on her own. She was exhausted but she didn’t want the evening to be over just yet.

“Princess?” she asked softly, breaking their kiss.

“Yes?”

“Would you like to spend the night here with me?” Twilight asked shyly.

Luna’s ears perked as she realized that Twilight was asking her to stay overnight.

“I thought we were taking it slow?” Luna questioned, bringing her hoof to Twilight’s cheek.

“Yes we are.” Twilight agreed. “It’s just so late and I thought maybe...”

Luna put a hoof to Twilight’s mouth as the unicorn’s voice was muffled.

“Of course I’ll stay.”

Twilight felt her heart beat quicken as she nodded and led the Princess inside from the balcony and into her room. Luna took it all in. She was curious to know everything about Twilight and what better way than to study her home. She smiled as she noticed the small bed in the middle of the room. Although it was the perfect size for her student, it was too small to fit her comfortably. Her horn glowed and within seconds the single bed was doubled. Twilight’s cheeks flushed as she realized the implications of Luna’s magic.

“T-Thanks.” She gulped.

“I assumed you wanted me to sleep in your bed yes?”

Twilight nodded. Actually she hadn’t really thought too far ahead. She hadn’t believed the Princess would even accept her invitation. Now here they were and Twilight was unsure what to do next.

Luna noticed twilight’s hesitation and realized she would have to take the lead. She boldly stood behind Twilight and began unzipping the back of her dress. The unicorn tensed up for a moment and then her body relaxed, allowing Luna to help her off with the garment. The Moon Princess then pulled back the sheets that adorned Twilight’s bed and helped her to get underneath them. Twilight shivered happily, turning to watch as Luna began to remove her hoof guards. Twilight gasped. She had never seen the Princess without her Royal Armor. Next to go was Luna’s breast plate. Once she undid the clasp she let it drop beneath her. Lastly she plucked her Royal Crown from her head and was about to toss it into the heap at her hooves like she normally did in her own chambers, when she realized Twilight was watching. She gave an innocent grin as she lightly set it down on the dresser beside Twilight’s desk. She then stretched her wings and slid into bed beside her student.

Luna immediately felt the warmth of Twilight’s body as it radiated next to her. She scooped Twilight into her arms and the unicorn cuddled happily against her. Twilight lay her face on Luna’s chest as she felt the full effect of her exhaustion begin to sink in. Luna gently stroked Twilight’s mane as Twilight felt herself being lulled into a deep and restful sleep.

“Goodnight Twilight.” Luna murmured, kissing Twilight’s forehead, right underneath her horn.

Twilight tried to respond but her entire body had gone happily numb. Luna held her tightly as her breathing evened out and soon the room was quiet except for the rise and fall of their chests. Luna looked down at the mare snuggled up to her side. She hadn’t bothered to tell Twilight that Alicorns didn’t need much sleep. Instead she had kept that fact to herself so she could enjoy watching her student sleep. Luna let her hoof run downwards, raking it over Twilight’s cutie mark. The unicorn made the hottest little moan the Princess had ever heard.

What a wonderful end to her night it was going to be!

Author's Note:

Thank you to everyone who keeps reading and enjoying. this chapter was shorter that I anticipated but as I go along I am finding what I originally thought and what it happenning in the story are two different things lol. This fic is near the end and will focus on Twiluna from now until then. I am hoping to be able to update more frequently and I apologize for the amount of time between this update and the last one.
Thanx again ;)