• Published 2nd Dec 2012
  • 12,127 Views, 168 Comments

Reflections - Anonymous Pegasus



Twiclones. Twiclones everywhere!

  • ...
39
 168
 12,127
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 73 )

Another. Commence read.

The clone Twilight smiled and wiggled in closer against Celestia’s form, beginning to gently

nibble and preen at the leading edges of her wings. “I love your wings,” she murmured, stroking a hoof over them happily.

Seems to be a break.

Hm. Pink tint. Possible aftereffect of the love/lust running through the clone as it returned?

1843906 DAMN YOU !!!!
NOT FIRST:flutterrage::flutterrage::flutterrage:!!!
Anyway, nice!!!

Oh god what. This isn't good.

And by not good, I mean this is probably the best possible outcome, in all ways.

1843949 If so then it would mean all future clones will react in that way and she can't help but screw up...and another Twilight. Then it might be possible to purify the water, though it would have to take someone to notice and to know how to do so.

1843955 And I mean, what would happen, if say, Luna were to try and summon a clone of herself up out of the waters, to take over her position for a few days? The clone might just go all Nightmare Moon and pin Luna for sweet, incestuous/masturbatory lovins... :pinkiecrazy:

1843966 Plus what would be wrong with that. Also if some other pony decided they needed a break and suddenly Twilight wants to leave a clone to watch the library when she heads to visit Celestia and is then treated as a clone.

1843966

And this conversation is ignoring the slight possibility that the water might also have an effect on who it's cloning.

I think Celestia's jealous that she isn't getting all the attention!
i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/463/919/765.gif

Imagine the CMC cloning themselves...

I'm wondering if, just maybe, Celestia's desires coupled with the clone's commands are going to result in the clone being cloned, instead of returning....

:facehoof:Want's Luna cheered up? After Luna actually is cheered up, busts in and makes her sad again, WITHOUT EXPLAINING!

i1159.photobucket.com/albums/p631/benjinator12/Jackie-chan-meme.jpg

*sigh* I understand not wanting clones of your student to bone your sister, but still, Celestia... Be a bit nicer to Luna, will you?


Sorry about the rant there. Fun chapter!

I wonder if that clone will return.

I hope there's more of this

"alcohol-coated cunny" i giggled :rainbowlaugh:

Jealousy is not OK celestia get your shits together :flutterrage:
Poor luna :fluttercry:
Sex slave clone twilight is best twilight :yay:

i hope that clone returns! OH! what if it comes back, but as an actual pony, so that it can't be banished again!? then, twilight has to go and save the day by beating it in a sexually based competition! that would be awesome!

Nice chapter sire!, And I appear to have BEAT Regidar to posting! HAR!

At first, I thought this would be a good chapter. And then, I read what it did with Luna, the mare I love. i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2008/10/28/128696987826202212.jpg

Hmm...a slight tint of pink huh? Methinks this means a return of the a Pinkie clone. You know, to "have fun" if ya catch my drift

Hahaha. What a story, Mark!

you mad bro ya you mad p.s. celisatia is a dick

1843906
How about the remains of several dozen Pinkie clones?

1845881 I fully agree with you. How dare she violate the princess like that she should be sent to the SUN!!!!:flutterrage:

This was pretty good I want more with really awkward moments!! please.:fluttercry:
And why do I foresee Pinkie Sparkle clone's? :rainbowhuh:

That was some of the hammiest dialogue ever and I fucking loved it!:pinkiehappy:

1845509

redigar was temp banned for shitposting yo

You must be excellent at seducing people. Holy Celestia.

Wait a minute......
OMG!!!!!!!! :twilightoops:

Celestia just sent the real Twi in the pool!!!!!!!
The Twilight in Ponyville was the clone!!!!!!

1852029 hmmmm..... I miss read the first chapter?
got to check that again....... sry...:facehoof:

:rainbowderp:This is a *pomf* ahh...good fic...(stupid jeans)
:rainbowhuh:WTF Tia? There are plenty of nympho-Twilight clones to go round:twilightblush:
Was hoping for Twilunestia at the end but, oh well.:unsuresweetie:

1852029 1852036 The Pink Tint was actually The real Twilights Blood. "Make someone think they are not responsible for their own actions and they will become evil." Twi thought: "If I switch myself with my Clone in the night I might be able to bang the Princess and not suffer any consequences if it goes badly."

The hell did I just read? :trollestia: Like and Favorite.

That went from "Well this is a very weird drinking custom" to "Oh... this isn't a drinking cust-*mmfff* *slurp*" fairly smoothly despite it's abnormally fast speed.

Here it comes... The begining of a clone orgy.

oh shit...this is gonna end badly, both princesses has had a taste of twi...

I'm going to guess that now all of the clones will want to have sex because of the tint.

1864650 This.

This man.

Genius. Finally someone gets it.

And now we have two Alicorns, but no clone... I wonder if they could get the real Twilight to participate...:twilightblush:

Is it sad that I'm hoping to see some actual romance (Twilestia) out of this?

And now I'm thinking about what's going to happen later on...and that will drive me crazy until the next chapter comes out!

Luna's adorable in this. And just like last time, Clone Twilight took charge nicely.

One, I don't know how to reply. Two, thank you Anonymous Pegasus. I thought that because of a mare's private part.

1864794 Well I'm glad I came across some confirmation on what it meant. I figured Twilight hadn't actually made a clone at all, using the ruse (and perhaps a bottle or two of alcohol) to let herself run wild a bit, and that the pink tint was the pool being tainted by an actual pony being sent into it rather than just a clone. That got kinda dark, so it's good to know that it just means all clones will be sex-crazed Lunatics from here on out.

1897707

That got kinda dark, so it's good to know that it just means all clones will be sex-crazed Lunatics from here on out.

:rainbowlaugh:

1897709
Well it's true! D: I always tend to assume the darker implications of unexplained symbols like that though, so I guess that's my own fault lol. I can't help but wonder, though... If Twilight's lust when she was cast back affected the pool, will future clones also be drunk on coconut rum?

Although gods forbid Pinkie has another clone-craze. Hundreds of fun/fuck-seeking Pinkie could level most towns in minutes.

1897719 They'd level Equestria in days :rainbowwild:

1897735 Aye. At least, I suppose, it would be a fun and sexy way to end the world. :pinkiehappy:

A little hammy but hot. I liked it a lot.

But why is Celestia angry? Twilunestia would be sweet...

Login or register to comment