• Published 31st Jul 2021
  • 1,923 Views, 197 Comments

False Face - Scroll



Sweetie Belle suffers an existential crisis when she accidentally discovers that she's a changeling.

  • ...
8
 197
 1,923
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
PreviousChapters
Comments ( 10 )

THAT EPILOGUE WAS INCREDIBLE!
Poor Sweetie's gonna be like "WHERE IS HE?" though :( she lost her friend

11227460

Poor Sweetie's gonna be like "WHERE IS HE?" though :( she lost her friend

Given her experience with him, she might at least understand him, but yeah. It would hurt but she'll get over it. As for Raven/Ghost, he did what he felt he had to do.

11227487
Yeah :(
At least he now has Sunset and the gang. He may not understand them well, and them him, but they'll try.

11222283
I am curious about two things at this point. The first is if you are aware that the epilogue for this story is now posted and the story is done, and two; if you were making any progress on your own version of this epilogue.

11485962
Thank you for the comment. Hope you've continued to enjoy this story.

I've been delayed in responding to your comment because I've been out of town and getting help correcting a new story that I'll publish soon. It's based on a crossover with Doctor Who if you're interested.

By the way, I listened to the link you posted with the other comment, and yeah. i think that well fits the atmosphere of the first chapter of this story too. I listened to it to the full. Thank you for sharing tht.

Be well, Sweetie Belle. You know who you are and even I know you well enough to know that you can not only thrive here, but you downright require this to be yourself.

Awwwww ;-; but... But big brother Raven!

11769712
Thanks for reading and finishing the story, which probably means you enjoyed it too.

11770020
I did enjoy it! Thank you ^^ It was very cute and fun, (and dark, naturally) and had some fun twists and turns!

11770047
I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Hearing that really made me smile. Thank you.

11857437
Weird inspiration, i'm not a writer bur as a musician i know the feeling. I'll let you know whenever something makes me react strongly or if is it pertinent. At the moment i'm at the cutie map mishap chapter so the main conflict is starting to kick in, and oh boy, it seems it's gonna be a doozy

Login or register to comment