• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 288 Views, 22 Comments

"What Are You Doing? Buy This Book Now!" - Strawberry Sunrise



An innocuous book purchase sends Twilight on a series of random adventures.

  • ...
 22
 288

The End

Twilight woke up to find herself tied to a chair. She didn’t remember anything, not even that her name was Twilight.

“You’re not going to stop us again, Twilight!” Oh yeah, her name was Twilight. That sparked her memory and now she remembered everything. “We used a memory charm to erase your memories and now you’re powerless!”

“Yeah, I don’t think so,” Twilight said, and she teleported Flim and Flam to cages in Tartarus. Now you know what was being hinted at a while back when I said something was going to happen because she bought the book and gave away her credit card information and stuff, and also the mind erasing thing. So yeah, now it’s happened and there’s nothing to look forward to regarding that anymore. Probably.

Twilight teleported back to the New Manehattan Publishing Company and looked through the papers there. Flim and Flam had already stolen the credit card information of at least two hundred ponies. She teleported back to Ponyville, got Spike, teleported back again, and had him send letters to all two hundred ponies. He was pretty tired after that, but she still had him send additional letters to all the places that Flim and Flam had scammed after that, and also all the credit reporting agencies, and finally she sent all the carts back to where they came from. Basically, she did everything necessary to undo the damage that Flim and Flam had caused.

After that, she had Spike send messages to Celestia and Luna to tell them about all the ponies she had sent to Tartarus and also to tell them about what Chrysalis had tried to do. She was glad that she had been able to stop the bad guys, and Celestia and Luna were grateful, too.

“Thanks for all your hard work!” their letter back said.

Three weeks later, Twilight was honored with a medal for her efforts and everypony lived happily ever after.

The End

Comments ( 4 )

Why is the cover art a picture of the Flim Flam Brothers, when there isn't a Flim Flam Brothers tag?

Well... that all happened. A nice read by the way.

Okay, I had my doubts at points, but it turns out that I did enjoy this story immensely. :rainbowlaugh:

This is simultaneously the worst story ever and the best story ever. It's absolutely nonsensical and ridiculous.

And I loved every word.

Here's an upvote!

....what are you doing? Buy this upvote now!

Login or register to comment