• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 288 Views, 22 Comments

"What Are You Doing? Buy This Book Now!" - Strawberry Sunrise



An innocuous book purchase sends Twilight on a series of random adventures.

  • ...
 22
 288

Return to Ponyville

Twilight and Coloratura hugged each other in the back seat and screamed. The Uber went off a cliff that sloped up and started plummeting to the Earth thousands of feet below. Suddenly, the world around them disappeared and the Uber was driving on flat ground again.

“We’re here!” Discord said as they drove through a secluded part of the Everfree Forest, narrowly avoiding trees as Discord weaved back and forth.

“Don’t ever do that again,” Twilight said. Coloratura looked like she was going to throw up, but she didn’t.

“Well, sorry,” Discord said. “I thought I was helping.”

The Uber drove into Ponyville and many other ponies gathered around to witness the strange sight. They had seen wheeled vehicles before, but never one quite like this. It was a 1978 Honda Accord, but it looked brand new.

“Now we’re really here,” Discord said. He stopped the car and Twilight and Coloratura got out.

“Well, I guess I missed my show,” Coloratura said.

“Maybe not,” Twilight said, and teleported Coloratura onto the stage on Manehattan Broadway. Avenue Horseshoe was already going on, so the audience (mostly dragons, plus the Mane Six other than Twilight) were confused by this, but the show went on. Coloratura quietly and slowly walked offstage, trying not to disturb anything.