• Published 24th Aug 2020
  • 286 Views, 22 Comments

"What Are You Doing? Buy This Book Now!" - Strawberry Sunrise



An innocuous book purchase sends Twilight on a series of random adventures.

  • ...
 22
 286

The True Reveal

“Oh, it’s you,” a pony said as they walked by.

“What?” Twilight said.

“You’re the pony who cleared out my stock and then refused to pay what you owed! Twilight Sparkle, right?” the pony said. He ran a shop in Ponyville, but Twilight couldn’t remember his name.

“I am Twilight Sparkle, but I don’t know what you’re talking about,” Twilight said.

“I got a mail order this morning from you, but after I sent everything out, your credit card bounced,” he said. “Now I can’t get the stuff back and I don’t have the money.”

Twilight suddenly remembered that she had given her credit card to the New Manehattan Publishing Company. That must have been Flim and Flam’s real plan all along - getting ponies to complain about the misprinted books and then tricking them into giving them their credit card information!

Twilight teleported all the way to the New Manehattan Publishing Company. A bunch of stuff was being delivered by a whole bunch of carts at once. Flim and Flam were bringing it into the store and laughing.

“What do you think you’re doing?” Twilight asked.

“Uh…nothing,” Flim said. He hid the thing he had been bringing into the store behind his back.

Suddenly, everything went black.