• Published 9th Aug 2020
  • 15,597 Views, 1,435 Comments

The God of Anger - The Toaster



Slavery. He was born and grew up with, and is something he cannot tolerate. Trapped on a planet where everyone of his kind is a slave will bring the worst of the Lord of the Sith.

Comments ( 31 )

Good to see a new chapter from you, I so badly hate writer's block as they are nothing but a total nuisance that keep us from writing out new chapters to having stories completed from start to finish.

Glad to see you're back with a new chapter. Writers Block can really suck sometimes, for me it leaves my mind completely empty of ideas and even less motivated to write stories. Take your time with the next chapters if you need it, the story is still as great as always!

Sounds like Vader has his version of the Collector from the Owl House.

source for image?

Comment posted by RandomCommentor deleted Jul 1st, 2022

11274859
The same with Jojo fans.

'I gained power, but at the cost of having an absolute moron pestering me.' Vader thought while fighting back a long sigh.

Wait.....
I remember that he tamed some Nightmare, like a being of negative feelings that possessed Luna, right?
But this thing had a personality before?

Also, you know what's funny, the last time this story was updated the Owl House didn't come out, or at least the second season.

"Y-you jerk! Don't you dare ignore me!" He flew after his master who continued to ignore the shadow's protests.

This immediately reminded me of Collector and Emperor Belos XD
i.pinimg.com/736x/d7/02/81/d7028148edb0a4ed46ae49b472337582.jpg

"Oh! It's amazing! I'm free to do whatever I want whenever I want! I have food, I have friends! I-" As he spoke, Thorax's mind wandered, keeping his smile and nodding as he spoke. As he spoke, Thorax's mind wandered, keeping his smile and nodding as he spoke.

uh... sorry, is this a repeat or... ?:applejackconfused:

11287849
Mistake on my part as usual, thanks for pointing that out

11287914
was happy to help:scootangel:

Love the picture btw

I enjoyed it as always thx

A glorious piece has returned, I will re-re-read this whole thing by the weeks end, see u soon me

everything just by being present

presence

Wow, What a rush:twistnerd: Reading this story through and through again has given me inspiration!

I've read the story three times now and still wonder how this is so short.

What if Vader, or rather Thorax, had his own Ginyu Force?

Gonna be so upset if this story is dead 😭😭

11542832
Agreed. This was one of the best Vader/MLP crossovers I've read, and it sucks that's it's basically unfinished, but let's hope the writer will be able to continue it when they're able to.

11628212
There just has been so many stories that slowly stop getting updated and it sucks 😭

11628349
I will be honest, i absolutely forgot about this story. Guess is time for me to give some love for old faithful here.

11629049
FORGOT?? This story slapped so damn hard, how could have you forgotten 😭🤣

11629448
My grammar left much to be desired and many plot holes. But I was a very beginner, and thanks bro. It makes me happy to know there are people that enjoy it

11629627
I can safely assure you, that I personally enjoyed this story.

D-F

are you dead or are you slowly but surely continuing this?
also, about that changeling thorax had a one night stand with, the fuck was the point of her? does she become important in the future or did you just want him to get laid

11661415
Not dead, just focusing on another story, thinking of continuing this one after some requests here and there. And no there were some reasons why I added her and they will become more relevant later in the story, I believe that bit about both of them never seeing each other again was a mistake, this was years ago and I got better in storytelling since then. Thanks for the read!

Please Please update

Please update

11720169
(Yes. Look up Drapetomania. This "condition" was correctly thought to be ridiculous pseudoscience in the North, but widely circulated in the South. The creator thought it the only logical reason that the 'lesser' slaves whose lives must be so improved by their master's captivity would try to flee.

As a rule, humans abandon logic and embrace delusion when they're doing things that they would normally consider evil, but still want to do for whatever reason. That make it 'okay' that they're doing it. The widespread belief that enslaved peoples were somehow happier and better off on their plantations? Was one such delusion used to reinforce their desires. To make it 'okay' and them the 'good guys'.

And this view existed at the same time as meticulous and detailed methods of how to break slaves into docile service were also circulated. Double-think at it's finest. It's also worth noting that The North was constantly criticizing The South, who in turn criticized The North's conditions for industrial labor. And from Frederick Douglas's writings, we know that former slaves weren't too welcomed by laborers, who felt they were 'taking away jobs'. So yes, that argument's been around forever, and The South used the comparison to industrial laborers as a 'rent versus own' sort of argument, saying that they treated their slaves better than The North treated it's workers. They didn't, as one owner who worked his slaves to death because the return on investment was good enough to buy all new ones, but that was the commonly accepted viewpoint.

In any case, The South dug in it's heels due to competition with The North. It became partially a unifying identity and matter of 'are we going to let them beat us' thing. Human factionalism. So their will to practice it and justify their evil increased further, and slavery became a point of pride and 'culture'. ... Humans really are capable of ignoring their supposed morality and justifying anything.)

Comment posted by Somerset deleted February 26th
Login or register to comment