• Published 19th Jan 2020
  • 13,672 Views, 203 Comments

You're Anon The Oblivious Human Equestrian Guy - Mystical



Everypony wants to shag you...too bad you're oblivious to it.

  • ...
25
 203
 13,672

DHB : So Gay.

"Anon." Lyra sat on the bench beside you oddly. Haunches firmly on the wooden surface, with her backside against the seat's top much like you.

It was like sitting with a miniature person and watching the sunset. A floofy little person. One who looked down shyly, as if something was on her mind causing distress. You turned your head to face her, flashing a reassuring smile that no judgment was to be given.

"Yeah?" You chuckled, giving your friend a tiny little nudge on her side.

"I chatted with the girls today," Lyra whispered, watching the glow of the orange sun slowly fade over the horizon.

You could feel your cheeks burn with embarrassment. "You heard about that craziness, huh?"

"Mm-hmm, the girls said they were being really friendly. " She lifted a hoof to giggle sweetly.

"You could say that." A snort escaped your nostrils.

"They said you were being super gay about it, too." Lyra couldn’t stop herself from exploding into laughter.

"Well, I was." You admitted with a casual shrug of your shoulders.

Lyra’s eyes lit up from that answer as she seemed impressed "Truthfully? You were gay?" She asked with a trembling voice.

"It's not anything to be ashamed of." You lifted a hand upward to pat her mane tenderly.

"But what if ponies don't understand?" Lyra questioned with fear.

"So what!? All that matters is that you are true to you." You winked as the mint mare nearly jumped off the bench in excitement.

"Thank you, Anon! I'll never forget your bravery!" She squealed with joy as she excused herself needing to speak with her bestie Bon-Bon right away.

You sat there as the moon lifted into the sky, Lyra was indeed a weird little pony.

Nothing brave about being happy.

Comments ( 5 )

Can ask STTPS for another audio tales?

11090848
She is simply the only one that is worthy

My heart feels so gay, after reading these extra DHB chapters!

You dense Motherfu- :rainbowlaugh:

Login or register to comment