• Published 19th Jan 2020
  • 13,672 Views, 203 Comments

You're Anon The Oblivious Human Equestrian Guy - Mystical



Everypony wants to shag you...too bad you're oblivious to it.

  • ...
25
 203
 13,672

Dirty Horse Box Collection: Churning Butter.

Author's Note:

Prepare for some DLC, or should I say DHB?

Tiny shorts that never made the cut, or dumb ideas that strike me.

Dirty Horse Box Collection, bucking up your sensibilities now.

Carrot Top couldn't believe her eyes at this magnificent sight to behold! The olive mare had led you away from the prying eyes of her farmstead, and deep within the privacy of the barn. She bit her lower lip hard, pistachio hues drinking in every muscular inch of your body. As she asked neigh demanded that you churn butter.

Her delicate hooves swiftly locked the barn door shut. That curly gamboge mane of hers bounced wildly as she tore away your shirt with ease. She needed her butter churned, and you could no longer deny her that satisfaction.

You took a deep breath as both hands took hold, your brow burrowing as with each passing moment you began to pick up pace. She screamed out in shock, you ground forward with a loud grunt as the pressure began to build.

Sweat formed over your forehead, as you plunged downward and pulled upward. Faster and faster, as you trembled in place picking up speed at a remarkable pace. Carrot gasped for air at such power, your muscles bulging outward with masculine pride.

"Stop! Stop!" She screamed wildly as the pressure surely would explode any minute.

"I'm almost there!!" You groaned, struggling to keep yourself from collapsing.

"Anon!!" She screamed.

"Just a littleā€¦more!!!" Your voice boomed as the deed was completed, pressure giving away to sweet release.

You fell onto the Butter Churn exhausted and drenched in sweat, fresh yellow butter threatening to overflow from the weakened wooden frame. You couldn't bear another churn, it might kill you.

Catching your breath slowly, your eyes traveled towards Carrot who was frozen in absolute awe. Never had she seen butter churned so quickly and powerfully in her entire life.

She could only do one thing, without a word being spoken she reached into her brown burlap saddlebag. Removing a cigarette, she placed it between her lips and struck a match.

Taking a long silent drag.