• Published 30th Apr 2019
  • 5,439 Views, 64 Comments

Twilight's Awkward Reagent Retention - Clopficsinthecomments



As a result of her studious research, Twilight Sparkle had discovered that the key ingredient in Zecora's memory potion was unicorn essence... and that essence had to be harvested from a family member! Now she just has to actually COLLECT it!

  • ...
34
 64
 5,439
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 49 )

Wow. Just wow. That was one wild, but one damn HOT ride. Good job!

The alternate description in the little box, forget what it's called, You spelt Twilight as Tiwlight

Yep, that ending sounded about right. :trollestia:

9597126

9597180

Cheers guys, I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Oh good lord :rainbowlaugh:
Hilarious, a definite keeper!

Hey, I recognize that cover art! :pinkiehappy:

9597336
That he is.

Pity the comic ended. Now we can buy it, though.

This is shakespearicles-grade material right here.



t h a n k y o u

9597637
Thanks coretz, I'll do a scan, definitely shouldn't be any nonmagical fingers about

9597637
Actually, could you point out the instances you found? Just did a wish scan and couldn't find anything.

9597568
Hahaha, thanks for the compliment, lol

Okay, first of all, that was some hot as shit horse smut. 10/10 would cum again.

Second, I loved the interaction between Starlight and Cadence/Twilight; that was a secondary highlight of this story.

And finally, that ending was way out in left field, did not see that coming. I kinda choked on my drink laughing so hard and now my keyboard is in a tub of rice.

9598430
9598430
Glad to hear it! Please submit all damage claims for keyboards to shakespearicles

So

Sauce for the cover art?

9599051
Alcor on derpibooru

9599167
I'm glad you liked all the little jokes I seeded in!

Stressed bookhorses are indeed quite scary.

God dammit I lost it on the koolaid joke lol. Awesome story clop.

So. I hate to ask, but...
Sauce on the pic?

I, especially a certain part, loves how rough, raw, dominating, and primal Shining is being.

Very hot.


There, like an obscene fountain coming out of his little sister’s plot, stuck high up in the air for everypony to see, was a waterfall of his thick, very potent, very active, very impregnation-causable cum spilling from her clenching marehood… as his penis slipped from her form, revealing the snapped condom that had not survived the frenzied buck.

Told ya. :ajsmug:

The lights snapped on in the living room, and Twilight Velvet and Night Light’s voices called out as they rounded the corner. “Hey, just what’s all this racquet down here…?” “Your Dad and I could barely concentrate on… oh my.”

i.imgur.com/ZTFZTyA.jpg

Celestia appeared in a flash of light in the middle of the room. “Twilight! It turns out that I accidentally replaced your birth control potion with my hyper-fertility medication, I came as soon as I found out in case there was any possible accident!”

:pinkiehappy:

Incest and impregnation!

Luna appeared a moment afterwards. “Sister! Halt! I told you that I’m live-dreaming your actions to all citizens of Equestria, they can currently see and hear everything that you can, you must return to the palace at once!”

:twilightoops:

9603089
That's my favorite type of smut, when things get a little... instinctual, bestial, you put it quite well with 'primal'.

I hope you'll forgive me the redonkulous ending, your comments were a pleasure to read!

Thank you!

9603231
You're welcome. :twilightsmile:

Thanks for the other comment.

Great story! Sexy, but very funny! I liked the characterization of the characters a lot. Good job! There were a few grammar errors and a few wrong letter mistakes, as well as quite some amount of wrongly opened/closed formatting tags, but overall a great read!

UwU

I need to read the prequel.

Edit: Oh, I did already. Nvm.

9604228
I think I found the broken formatting tags.

Would love if you could point out the grammar/letter mistakes so I can clean them as well.

It's pretty obvious that Celestia and Luna were watching all, and betting XD, so to get more laughs they appear to say stuff, a sequel to the next attempt would be good, with either an XXL sized condom or a more experience twilight, regardless a joke about starlight and her father would have benn good in the fic, anyway, good story dude, loved it to the end.

9605035
Well, I can't do it just yet, but I will try in the next few days to go through the prequel and this one and then send you a PM with the details, if you want?

Your end is to Overkill! :facehoof: I was hoping for a sequel of the harvesting with this result :fluttercry:

9605608
You don't have to, but if you did it would be highly appreciated!

the ending was beautiful :')

I think that last joke might work better if Shining was saying "Oh no" instead of "Oh buck". Just a thought. Other than that though this was super hawt and funny.

9641153
Thank you! Gotta ponify the final joke a little bit, at least!

Can we get a link to the cover image?

9649563
It's from Alcor, image 1996168 on derpibooru, just paste that in the url after "derpibooru.org/".

9686254
Thanks a Thousand. this will be very usefull

The complete raw emotion in this fic is mind-blowing.
Definitely one of the best stories I've ever read.
:twilightsmile:

ACCIDENTALLY” NO YEAH I BELIEVE IT. MAN I CAN’T WIST FOR MORE AMAZINGNESS. Comedy and eroticism. Balanced as all...

I LOVED IT OMG THANK YOU YOU FINNALLY MADE A SEQUEL YAY YAY YAY!!! PLEASE CAN THERE BE MORE?

10069619
Lol, glad you enjoyed. I won't be sequeling this one, but I have other Twilight x shining stories

Alright, Twilight fic. You're next!

When Kool-Aid guy came busting in, I totally lost my sh*t! I'm still giggling like an idiot because of that!:pinkiehappy:

That ending was AMAZING!! It was so funny!

OH YEAHHHHHH!

Login or register to comment