• Published 20th Jan 2019
  • 3,028 Views, 59 Comments

Dagmire the discorded goes to Equestria - Theboxcatgamr



So I created a DND character... he was the best thing ever (Displaced inquire within!)

  • ...
11
 59
 3,028

PreviousChapters
Where I’ve been and the future of this story (spoiler, I’m planning to continue)

Hi it’s boxcat. I have something of a confession to make regarding my story’s. If it wasn’t obvious they were self indulgent writing written by a lonely fool. I mostly wrote these as a way to escape. Unfortunately in later chapters I started getting rather obsessed with the idea that I was some secret chosen one or some other crap. Took a lot of self reflection but I decided it was unhealthy and only alienating me from people who do care. However I feel that Dagmire’s story is not yet complete and although it might take some time I wish to finish this story. Somewhere around the 100k word mark is where I’ll be satisfied and finally able to put this chapter of my real life to bed. It’s been what, 3 years? Life happens and often gets in the way. So consider this me officially returning to this story. And to writing on this website for the final time. After I finish up Dagmire’s story I believe I need to start making my own. In real life. Take a tip from a guy around the misery, you need help, ether from others… or you yourself.


I will take a bit of time to learn where I was going with it and finally point forwards for the final time.

We ride again

PreviousChapters
Comments ( 4 )

New update. If you have any interest remaining in my story this chapter explains my absence. Stay safe everyone

Alright progress of the next chapter has started. I can’t promise it won’t be a bit of a rocky start but we will be getting back in the groove soon

Sorry for the lack of comments, but I think I can speak for everyone that we hope you are well and that we wish you good luck!

I’m sorry everyone but I’m finished here. Writing these stories have been nothing but escapism for me and although I may still write things from time to time I need to be realistic. This isn’t healthy for me. This has been a rough journey but it’s over now. And I’m safe. That’s all that matters . Anyone who reads my stories I wish you the best. You guys were amazing but in all honesty I was obsessed with this story to an…unhealthy degree. Got lost in my own fantasy so to speak. I’m out now. And I’m holding down a job. This is my final update on here. I wish everyone the best and if you are also struggling I hope you find what you need. Sincerely, Noah.

Login or register to comment