• Published 28th Jun 2020
  • 10,444 Views, 103 Comments

A Spiked Beach Honeymoon - SonicBlitz18



Spike's harem is going to get bigger when the girls go to a private island that the royal sisters own.

  • ...
23
 103
 10,444
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 19 )

>blinking mantis sound efx
Oh, it updated.... neto.

Where can I get the cover? or at least the author’s name... or did you?

I'm not seeing things, it really is back.

YES, thank you man. Hopefully Preserving One's Clan will return soon too.

its fine and nice work on chapter:twilightsmile:

............. i'm scared on what Rarity has now that made Twi pale.

11739509
I just hope Rarity doesn’t do anything to Twilight that might harm both their unborn foals.

11739495
The artist is called Mastergodai

11739519
you and me both dude.

11739629
thank you very much!

It's great to have this story back being posted on. I really enjoyed the prequel story and really can't wait for more chapters for this story.

I'm glad to see that you're finally updating your older stories!

That aside, why would Twilight still want to have sex with Spike behind the rest of the herd's back, though?🤔 You'd think she'd be more willing to talk about her urges by now.

Great to see this story updates again. I've been following since last year and I'm glad that this wasn't forgotten. Can't wait for the next update. Hope to see some action between the other members and the new ones.

I have been waiting for this for over a year. Now we can finally get to fucking these sluts with Spike as himself n not just a mindless monster. Would Celestia n Luna be joining them soon? Update soon.

Hooray! A new update!

“Uh no, we didn’t,” Smolder added. “I didn’t think we’d need anything since we weren’t sure where you were going.”

I need to include the Planning class into my school. :facehoof:

I’m so glad to see an update and I can’t wait to see what you have planned for our boy Spike.

Hell yeah finnaly

Going forward perhaps the ladies should draw lots to pick who gets "one-on-one" time with Spike next, after what Twilight pulled I doubt the rest want to endure the same punishment or worse. No rigging the lots with magic either.

Login or register to comment