• Published 28th Nov 2018
  • 6,485 Views, 92 Comments

A Dance of Flames - Bronze Inkwell



When an explorer is killed by a Volcano, he wakes in the dragon lands and saves Dragon Lord Ember, how will she react to this?

  • ...
26
 92
 6,485
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 13 )

And then Smolder takes a picture to use as blackmail. Not in an evil way just to be funny.

Keep up the good work 😃
Can't wait for next chapter

This was a cute and funny chapter I'm happy the storys lives and is back

Holy shit! It's alive!

Ohh a triangle... I wonder what happened to Richard and what's GOING to happen... ONWARD TO ROMANCE AND MYSTERY!!

Me gustó mucho el nuevo capitulo

11060984
Gracias, me alegro de que te haya gustado.

11036751
Just caught up with this story. Not sure why you feel you've written yourself into a corner, even if we ignore the 'Sleeping Human' chapter - it's flowing pretty well so far. Though if you're writing each chapter without thinking about future chapters, that would explain the feeling. If you haven't done so, it might help to write down a really basic outline of the story first. That way, you can make sure the overall story is what you want and hopefully avoid those writing corners.

Great chapter :DD i can't wait for next chapters!!!
I'll be waiting.
Diablo Procento

Comment posted by Spritelover69420 deleted Sep 16th, 2023

This was a pretty good start. Hope it will continue.

Login or register to comment