• Published 21st Oct 2018
  • 20,031 Views, 103 Comments

My Eternal Sunshine - Sarcastic Brony



Anon wakes up into a world unlike his own but finds himself in an interesting position.

  • ...
47
 103
 20,031
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 26 )

Celestia grins while rolling her eyes. “In your dreams.”

“I’ll take it!”

Haha! It's gold! Haha!:rainbowlaugh:

That was great, excellent work here Sarcastic. But the real question is, what needed Anons attention? Also, why the change in Celestia's title to queen? It is quite unusual, then again, using the title of princess was unusual to begin with.

Anon is going to have one weird wet dream tonight. And so many questions if Luna play troll and made him 'sleep fuck' as well.

Hmmm…would that count as having sex with two woman at the same time?

Sequel? Or maybe bonus chapters or side stories?

I love the story as much as I read of it. But I simply have to stop I always enjoy the stories written by sarcastic but this time I had to stop.
The Asylum scene is good when used properly. I'm not saying it wasn't to anyone else but to myself it was out of nowhere. There was no foreboding towards it the possibility of it of him fearing of it not being real. But I do really love the story

*Sometime later*
It had been two days since Luna attempted to enter Anon's dreams, and has yet to awaken. Diagnosis is believed to be an orgasm induced coma from a wet dream.

Dude3 #8 · Nov 9th, 2018 · · ·

I enjoyed the story. The love they shared was a delight to read.
My only critique was the clop scene.

This entire story was filled with love and the words matched.
The clop scene's words changed drastically and really threw me out of the story. Examples:
(Censored for people who don't like clop)
The phrases "she inhaled my dick" (not used, but an example) or "I grabbed her ass" don't seem to fit. It's like they were just having sex and felt rushed, instead of "making love."
Phrases like "she took in my member" or "I squeezed her rump" would have felt more appropriate for this love story's clop scene.

But to each their own.

This was a lovely story that was a joy to read. I wouldn't mind a sequel where Luna gets to join in. Thank you evilpoptarts and Sarcastic Brony from bringing this fic to life.

9257998
But imagine the complications he'd face once he gets back. First, his home country may not accept him back because having a stamp from an unrecognized country (i.e. Equestria) would invalidate his passport. Second, marrying Princess Celestia means accepting the title of Prince Consort, which may invalidate his citizenship if his country's laws say so. Third, he may not be welcomed back by those who hear stories of him having married a creature who isn't human.

Just out of curiosity, why would Celestia fall in love with a non-pony creature who is not a member of a royal family?

The multiple warnings about “clop” breaks the immersion as it yanks the reader out of the story.

This happens too many times for it to be enjoyed.

“Anon, you’re a king now, you don’t have to continue working as my butler.” I remind him.

So what if Anon replied in a manner such as this one: "I'm no king; I'm a lowly peasant. In fact, I'm not a citizen of this country at all, so I can't be the king." What would Celestia and Luna say?

9272066
Well, possibly Celestia scheduled something for Anon to do to have "sister talk" with Luna.

And it is apparently a fandom consensus that under Equestria's constitution, a princess becomes a queen when she becomes married and her husband is a king consort.

9271996
That could be the sequel. Luna trying to set up the Dream for them.

9782153

Hes now the king so technically yes.

So does Equestria somehow have a kind of socialist monarchy, where private property is owned by the state?

9782427
Well no but if the queen of England walked into a hotel the owners would bend over backwards to accommodate her requirements regardless of what they were. Anyway its irrelevant since they were in Canterlot castle, not a hotel.

This was a epic story please make a sequel with him and Luna, Twilight and Derpy.

I want to cum so bad but decide to hold myself back as the night is young.

A rare breed of a man who can hold back, let alone on his first night... ;]

> implying


Also, yes, I'd like a sequel.

I have to admit, after coming here almost a year ago (has it really been that long?), it took me quite some time to get used to the fact that most stories that relate to MLP:FiM are much, much lighter in tone than anything I'm well used to (if you've had the pleasure, Harry Potter and the Methods of Rationality made me feel quite at home - I've found it a tiny bit lacking, perhaps). I sometimes need to remind myself that stories here are lighter and happier, and that things usually actually go right for a change.

So, pardon me if I'm a little critical of both the pace and the quite obvious lack of tension in this piece. In its stead, it provides those 'warm fuzzies' of legend and lore, I suppose. ;] Which isn't bad - it's not bad at all.

9782427
For the record, all property is always owned by the state. Even in America, there's such a thing as Eminent Domain - the government may force you to sell your land to them (the Fifth provides for what is called "just compensation" in such cases). Or, to be more precise - the state may not own the land, but they may do with it as they please, or rather: as they require. The needs of the many shall always outweigh the needs of the few, or the one.

Obviously, this isn't exactly the case here, but Equestria is something akin to a parliamentary diarchy of sorts. I say "of sorts", because the sisters both have quite the say in what goes, and the parliament is rather a loose collection of 'nobles' that tend to bicker as much as nobles are historically wont to do. Perhaps a cross between that and a constitutional diarchal... duchy? I'm not exactly sure... but with one of the princesses ascending to the throne via the legalities of marriage, that too must probably change somewhat.

So, when all is said and done, Celestia, Luna, Twilight, Cadence - and now Anon - have quite the pull, and could probably get most of what they wanted pushed through. It's just that nobody would really expect them to push for any of it.


Also, "socialist"? No. Of course not. Also, I'm not sure that what you're refering to is what you actually meant, there - I've seen socialism first-hand (greetings from Poland), and Equestria is decidedly not that. The closest Equestria has ever come to anything remotely resembling socialism - that'd be Starlight and her equalists (in both appearance and spirit, when you give it five minutes).

"Call me Anon"? That's it. First she mothers him in a overly-sweet way because he's so poor and suffered sooooo much and can't remember his paaaaaast, oh-ho-ho, poor thing... And then "call me Anon". That's it. I don't want to read it further, characters are too cardboardy and pressure to reader's tear glands is too obvious. I quit.

Sharing king hmmm
I don't think Annon would mind XD

I enjoyed the story, was great :)
So much hate for Anon though :( Which is funny cause I don't like having names in these. Like, I much prefer the name Anon because it's easier to fit in those shoes. I can't follow other names as easily like George or Chris cause, well, they aren't me lol even when written in third person (Oddly enough, only HiE FF's get that reaction from me too, normal books and even OC pony anmes don't bother me. Ah well)
This guy was a nice change to some of the more comedic versions too. Always like a good romance.

Such a good read.
Damn I wish there was a sequel...

Me encantó, de principio a fin, lenta pero no tanto... apasionada y secuencial... un Anónimo sensato y con los pies en la tierra... y mucho más... definitivamente va a mis favoritos

Login or register to comment