• Published 26th Jul 2012
  • 16,158 Views, 1,187 Comments

Lyra and Bon Bon's Odd Jobs 2: Frisky Fillies - Bronystories



Lyra and Bon Bon start their careers as phone sex operators; taking calls from all over Ponyville.

Comments ( 207 )

The final chapter of Frisky Fillies is up. The story could've gone on indefinitely, but I decided to end it here. I want Lyra and Bon Bon to move onto other things for now; but there's a chance they may return to phone sex some time in the future.

Thanks for reading this story! I appreciate all the feedback!

Commence read...and well...okay...onto the next job then...just need to take a moment...

That joke... Way too mainstream.

(Twilight) WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT??? THAT WAS HORRIFYING!

Alright, fine. It was disgusting.

its gonna be reading porn to others isn't it :ajsmug:

So I started this chapter while eating some crackers (a foolish decision I know but I forgot your warning untill it was too late :facehoof:) ,so I reached the "Aristocrats" (which shall ever be held in infamy in the relm of comedy and clopfics) and came ever so close to losing my crackers :pinkiesick:. It quickly became a challenge to see if I could finish the joke while still eating crackers. The "Aristocrats" came close to beating me several times but through great tenacity I managed to struggle through :rainbowdetermined2:. I dont know whether to applaud you for your writing prowesess [Celestia knows I couldn't write something of that ... persuasion] or to hide under my bead and pray that the bad thoughts go away :pinkiecrazy:.

Moving along, not looking back at the explosions, blown brains too numerous to count :pinkiecrazy:

Good show, dear author.

Pretty bad, but better than "The Feast" so good job. I have immense schadenfreude for all the people who have only been reading Odd Jobs and had NO idea this was coming or what you are capable of producing.

I think I blacked out somewhere. that was fucking weird.

Wow sir, that was the most filthy thing i never dared to read. If "Blueblood" is something near Bon Bon's telling of that joke, i don't wanna be anywhere near that.
But you made me laugh with the overall story, so i can just say: Well done, and don't make me read something like that again, please.

Sounds like he has a bad case of necrofoalia.

See what I did there?

Only in Equestria could you go from phone sex to children's storytelling.

Honestly, this chapter disappointed me. :pinkiesad2:

Up until now, Odd Jobs has been unrelentingly hilarious and generally well paced. This chapter had neither. The general premise of the ultimate non-joke was a good one, but it fell flat, without dipping anywhere near 'so not-funny it kills anyway'. And after Bon's story was done, the epilogue just feels rushed and confusing...three different time/setting jumps with no more warning or distinction than a new paragraph is just disjointed and lazy writing.

i expected better of you, mister :trixieshiftleft:

You sir are disgusting and I hope you burn in hell. congrats I was thoroughly horrified half the time

No offense, but I liked the ending more. That kind of left me shell-shocked. Nice job though. :pinkiesick:

1609954
I had the time and location changes separated by several blank lines, but they were missing from my initial post. I have since fixed it.

I didn't think this ending would sit well with everyone. After the Luna chapter, I knew that would be the pinnacle of their phone calls, so I thought it best to cut and run with the next chapter. I wanted to allow Lyra and Bon Bon to move on to other things.

Lyra and Bon Bon basically represented me by the end of the story. It was fun, but I explored all the avenues I cared to at this time. Maybe I'll return to Frisky Fillies at some point, but for now, I hope you'll enjoy my other stories.

Thanks for the feedback! :yay:

oh hugh so pervy

1609988

okay, that makes everything muuuch better
well, the ending anyway :derpytongue2:
still, i hate giving negative feeback pls don't hate me :fluttershbad:

That was, by far, the sickest thing I have read since joining this site. And I've kept track with 120 Days of Blueblood. You're simply freakin' amazing.
adaptershack.com/m/files/operatorchan.org_t_src_t256043_r16007_well-played-sir.jpg

Wha----? How did----? What the----? :twilightoops:

Disturbing.... Very, very very disturbing..... Good job?:rainbowderp:

Yeah, The Aristocrats was just about the only way to handle that one. :derpytongue2:

1610085
I would suggest we submit something to the WTF, Pony Fanfiction Tumblr, but nearly every paragraph in Bon Bon's joke is worthy of inclusion.

Those who are so inclined, feel free to submit the most WTF-inducing moment of this chapter to wtfponyfanfiction.tumblr.com

Octavia's chapter was without a doubt the best of this story. The sudden unexpected farts, confused but trying to play along Lyra and BonBon, and the way it all wrapped up, right down to poor Octy's reason for enjoying her particular fetish being revealed after she was nearly caught clopping to her roommate.

While I'm glad that frisky fillies is ending here rather than dragging on, have to ask, can we hope for Lyra and Bon Bon's Odd Jobs 3?

I'll be honest. I pretty much skimmed over the joke. Waaaaay past my cup of tea. The rest was nice though.
I'm going to miss the randomness this story provided, that's for sure. XD

1610163

Oh no, not just yet. I have the feeling that some point in the future you'll get something that will top this. I will wait for that day, and then submit it. Until then, build a house on the weird side of things.

I'm gonna have to agree with Lyra, that was hysterical. Insanely fucked up but thank molestia ive been desensitized enough to laugh my ass off.:rainbowlaugh:
Well done sir, another job well done. Can't wait to see what other interesting things you have to show us. Keep writing 'em, I'll keep reading 'em.

God damn you to Hell, Bronystories. I was in Health class when I read this. It took all my fucking willpower to not throw my fucking laptop across the fucking room and sprint the fuck out while screaming my fucking head off. Fuck. :pinkiecrazy:

It was well-written, very detailed, and very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, very, VERY gross. So... yeah.

Good job! :pinkiehappy: Kinda. :pinkiesick:

I laughed myself into a coma. Then I came everywhere. It was glorious.

While that 'Joke' was mildly disturbing I still must congratulate you on making this.
t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS1ttGAj4tWtEjOfvQK1iyYmylddaID3qbZF03Pn4KcS9-B-S4AlbHa724PYw

I'm going to be completely honest here stories. Your stories are grand but this chapter. THIS CHAPTER. I can have a vivid imagination but I draw the line at shit for me. I was thoroughly disgusted. But I was thoroughly disgusted in a good way. (if there is even a good way for that) Keep it up.

Anyone else need some brain bleach?

4.bp.blogspot.com/-AVpgpZSNEKA/ToULfmthFJI/AAAAAAAACtY/duiJbmwKYDc/s1600/brain+bleach.jpg

"As a rabid sex fiend, it's my duty to liberate her lackluster libido from the fetid fetters of flaccid fidelity and the mundane manacles of monogamous morality."

bayimg.com/kAFjdAAEO

*ahem* Now to read the rest of the fic.

*Reads* Damn, we're going to hell. Thank goodness we'll have company.

Bwah hah hah! XD

I don't care how many Aristocrat jokes I hear, and I have heard them before, my reaction is always the same:

denver.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/img/mlfw1707-1318502170.png

I would be honestly terrified if I hadn't already heard the joke before.

that said, I look forward to seeing what the next job is.

Well then...that was...unusual...FIVE MOUSTACHES FOR YOU MY KIND SIR!!!!!!! :moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache::moustache:

.......I just know I'm gonna have a very vivid dream of that joke. But I laughed so much I can't hate you. Damn you Bronystories!
In other news. Yay Lyra and Bon Bon got a regular job! Or did they?
Another disturbing and hilarious chapter, well done sir.:moustache:

Reading? Probobly porn.

Oh my god. I read every single word of that.

It was utterly revolting.

And brilliant! You're fantastic at writing and I can't ~wait~ for your next story :D

1609515
But...but... THEY CANT DO NORMAL JOBS!! How will you make reading to childs interesting?!

Let me tell you this, Bronystories:
I have to go to my niece's confirmation meeting in twenty minutes.
HOW THE HELL AM I SUPPOSED TO KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE NOW?

1611569
For starters, don't eat the bean dip when refreshments are served afterwards. :unsuresweetie:

In fact, it's probably best to avoid food all together. :pinkiesick:

1611590 Maybe it's a GOOD thing I'm going to church...I can wash out my eyes with holy water. :derpytongue2:

Can somebody let me know if my suggestion made it in? I'm too scared to do more than skim this one.
dashie.mylittlefacewhen.com/media/f/thumb/mlfw377.gif

1611443 The Children in question.


Also, I applaud your efforts, good sir. Also, for whatever reason, oh god, I kept reading Hugh's lines with the voice of Steven Colbert.


I am not sure what this means.:rainbowhuh:

Login or register to comment